Antifa "Lady" Gets Punched In The Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that's not the first time that Fatso has been fisted

Antifa is revolting. I despise them, since they are every bit as fascist as those they protest.

White supremacists are revolting. I despise them for the same reason.

Assaulting people is simply wrong, however, whether it is an antifa thug attacking somebody for wearing a Trump tee shirt, or a white supremacist doing the punching.

Damn, is EVERYBODY in this forum just a complete hack incapable of following principles?

This is the way to start dealing with these scums

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LOL

LiveLeak-dot-com-ac7_1512950214-fatblackeye_1512950232.jpg

Looks like a racoon

it is a serious issue------the "raccoon eyes" suggests a fracture of the base of the skull. ----Fracture of the base of
the skull is serious-----it can give rise to late sequelae

Meh, next time she'll think twice about being a fascist pig

not funny, Sassy. A fracture of the base of the skull can create all kinds of long term problems including late onset
meningitis. If it were to happen-----and if she died as a result----the puncher could be charged with murder. Since
the assault was filmed-----no doubt the puncher will face criminal charges and some smart lawyer will consult a physician-----THAT PUNCHER IS IN TROUBLE
Do you watch a lot of fights? I do. Ive never heard of this "2 blacks eyes = fractured skull" thing, and ive seen plenty of fighters with 2 black eyes.

this was not a prolonged fight-----this was ONE SHOT TO THE FACE. I never watch fights because watching people hit each other does not excite me.
Let you fingers do the googling------ << raccoon eyes and basal skull fracture >>
IT'S TEXTBOOK

that fact will not save the puncher in court
Yes but she still got her face smashed in....not a good place to be in the middle of a brawl pointing your finger and yelling at someone all worked up...not smart...

I hope the ignorant bitch with the stupid looking beard who punched her was arrested. He should be in jail now, with deportation to follow. What was he doing there, anyway? He has all the appearance of a street thug.
The number of posters here who are okay with this kind of behavior is sickening. Is this what we want in our country?
No, but California let's a murderer off, because he is an illegal immigrant. Also I didn't hear you complain when, Hillary supporters were attacking people at Trump rallies.

Ill bet she stays home the next time she is invited to an illegal protest...:badgrin:
images

LOL

Looks like a racoon

it is a serious issue------the "raccoon eyes" suggests a fracture of the base of the skull. ----Fracture of the base of

I will have about as much empathy for you as you do for the women who got punched if it happened to you. Brave guy picking the weakest person there to punch. If that had happened in my neoghbnorhood the guy would have been beeten half to death by the men who saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Looks like a racoon

I will have about as much empathy for you as you do for the women who got punched if it happened to you. Brave guy picking the weakest person there to punch. If that had happened in my neoghbnorhood the guy would have been beeten half to death by the men who saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not stupid enough to show up at something like that and act like a retard.

LOL

Looks like a racoon

Yeah that's what happens to dumb ***** who get in the faces of strong men who are running a guantlet.

LOL

Looks like a racoon

She's not stupid enough to stick her fat screaming mug at a man running a gauntlet. So you can save your sympathy for somebody who really needs it. Like your own sad self, if you ever do it.

LOL

Looks like a racoon

She's not stupid enough to stick her fat screaming mug at a man running a gauntlet. So you can save your sympathy for somebody who really needs it. Like your own sad self, if you ever do it.

Pick your battles wisely and don't start screaming at someone in a tense situation when they can obviously knock the shit out of you. Common Sense 101

all true----but the LAW is that the guy who THREW THE PUNCH is liable
Not if he felt threatened.

I'd feel threatened if that cow came at me...who knows. Maybe she has a gun. Or a club. Or a bike lock. Or aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back