Antifa "Lady" Gets Punched In The Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a racoon

it is a serious issue------the "raccoon eyes" suggests a fracture of the base of the skull. ----Fracture of the base of
the skull is serious-----it can give rise to late sequelae

Meh, next time she'll think twice about being a fascist pig

not funny, Sassy. A fracture of the base of the skull can create all kinds of long term problems including late onset
meningitis. If it were to happen-----and if she died as a result----the puncher could be charged with murder. Since
the assault was filmed-----no doubt the puncher will face criminal charges and some smart lawyer will consult a physician-----THAT PUNCHER IS IN TROUBLE

She'll be ok, the fat worked as a shock absorber.

nope

I have absolutely no sympathy for it/her/him

Don't start none won't be none

it is a serious issue------the "raccoon eyes" suggests a fracture of the base of the skull. ----Fracture of the base of
the skull is serious-----it can give rise to late sequelae

not funny, Sassy. A fracture of the base of the skull can create all kinds of long term problems including late onset
meningitis. If it were to happen-----and if she died as a result----the puncher could be charged with murder. Since
the assault was filmed-----no doubt the puncher will face criminal charges and some smart lawyer will consult a physician-----THAT PUNCHER IS IN TROUBLE

nope

your sympathy or LACK THERE OF----will not save the puncher from liability if the injury is serious------I suspect
that it is.. The morale to the story is DO NOT PUNCH FOUL MOUTH BITCHES IN THE FACE

nope

your sympathy or LACK THERE OF----will not save the puncher from liability if the injury is serious------I suspect
that it is.. The morale to the story is DO NOT PUNCH FOUL MOUTH BITCHES IN THE FACE
Actually, I think that the moral of the story is that if you taunt someone, be prepared to live with the consequences.

nope

Actually, I think that the moral of the story is that if you taunt someone, be prepared to live with the consequences.

sorry----you are wrong. PUNCH NOT

This is the way to start dealing with these scums

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LOL

LiveLeak-dot-com-ac7_1512950214-fatblackeye_1512950232.jpg

Beautiful thank you! ^^^ :clap2:

nope

sorry----you are wrong. PUNCH NOT
I don't think so, but you are welcome to believe as you will.

This is the way to start dealing with these scums

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LOL

LiveLeak-dot-com-ac7_1512950214-fatblackeye_1512950232.jpg

Looks like a racoon

But is she as smart as one?

Racoons are clever little shits. She looks as stupid as a stump

disgusting as she may be--------that was a really serious assault-----If she requires treatment for a fracture of the base of the skull----the puncher will be paying for the rest of his life

--LOL

oh ----that will work ....................not
But you thought it was just fine when the black whore punched a little girl at the abortion clinic

it was not a little girl. It was a grown up teen HARASSING patients in front of a medical facility. In that case the person who committed the ASSAULT plus the bitch doing the Harassing should BOTH BE CHARGED CRIMINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back