Antifa gunman shoots Georgia State Trooper - Ends up being deaded, riot ensues

You still haven't provided the details needed.

We're finished on account of your attitude toward police being entitled to an event that could be revenge.

The dude that was shot was a protester camped out near a police training facility known as "cop city". They were doing a clearing operation and told the guy to come out of his tent. The dude shot first, injuring a police officer, and return fire was given. No, this wasn't revenge.

Here.............educate yourself before spewing a bunch of crap......

Lots of people on here call me a "loony leftist" and a bleeding heart liberal. No, I'm not. Nor am I a right wing nor MAGA. I'm an independent who looks at the whole situation before making a decision, and my decision, based on the information presented, is that this wasn't revenge, this was a justified shooting. It's people like you who make others of your ilk look bad.

Antifa? Where's the proof?

number one piece of evidence is they are stupid as F***. the so called protester shot a cop first, now they riot and burn. We've seen this before, and most likeley its the ones who came in from out of state

Wrong

It is fine to be opposed to fasscism as most reasonable people are. ANtifa however is a specific organization which is essentially marxist and cowardly. They do not oppose fascism because there are no fascists to be found.
Marxism is legal in this country.

Forum List

Back