Antifa Attacks Federal Courthouse During Daytime

So what’s the excuse this time that it’s not an Insurrection?

I wish those chicken shit progs would bring their shit down here to Florida..

DeSantis Expands Stand Your Ground Law · The Floridian (floridianpress.com)
In response, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) drafted an “anti-mob” legislation, and it would expand Florida’s controversial Stand Your Ground Law. This is receiving criticism because detractors argue it will allow armed citizens to shoot suspected looters or anyone that may be involved in “criminal mischief.”
No repeat offenders and no one with a rap sheet a mile long. Just a quick cremation and toss the ashes into the Atlantic or Gulf.

Does Nancy Pelosi still refer to federal troops protecting the courthouse as STORMTROOPERS? Or is that different now that Biden is President?

Sure. It's an Insurrection then. Did they create a coup to overthrow the Portland government?

What the hell do you think they are doing?

Fighting against an 'institutionally racist system', would be my best guess. I don't believe they are interested in a coup. I think they lack the smarts and determination.

Kinda like the Qult45 retards..

So this is cool again?
fmp,x_small,gloss,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Oh wait, only if you're BLM right?

Sure. It's an Insurrection then. Did they create a coup to overthrow the Portland government?

What the hell do you think they are doing?

Fighting against an 'institutionally racist system', would be my best guess. I don't believe they are interested in a coup. I think they lack the smarts and determination.

Kinda like the Qult45 retards..

The only thing that is keeping racism alive and well is liberalism.

Forum List

Back