Anti western cosplayers, don't let them to keep on ruining the Anime you love!

Yeah I registered to reply. Riza Hawkeye has blond hair and blue and she is supposed to be Asian? If someone not from the west cosplays as the Avengers should I be offended? I'm not.

DBPhrUl.jpg

I think this group did an amazing job with their costumes and should be applauded for their work.

What about video games? Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series and I cosplay a character from it. That has Disney characters and Final Fantasy characters in it? Am I only allowed to do a Disney character?

I think people should do what makes them happy as long as it doesn't harm someone else. If you think that me cosplaying is harmful to you I'm sorry but I wont be stopping any time soon.

So after failed to use the story setting now you resort to a more not smart way by using hair and eyes color? Nope, hair and eyes color still not make someone look like a westerner because peoples are recognized from their facial & body form. As for the reason why there are some Anime characters who have yellow hair and blue eyes then just read the reasons on Anti Western Cosplayers bull View topic - What we Asians truly believe of how you westerners look like especially the part "about hair and eyes color".

About someone who is not westerner imiating western characters, I don't care about that. I only care about Anime and other Asian characters because I'm an Anime fan and also an Asian, I don't like seeing the Anime characters I like being ruined.

About vg, I also don't care as long as they are not Anime/Asian characters, as have been said you this movement is only against western cosplayers who Cosplay Anime/Asian characters so I'm sure any members of this movement have no issue if westerners cosplaying non Anime/Asian characters even from Asian vg.

About you who registered just to reply this topic, if your intention is to stop this movement then too bad for you because this is not the only forum where the capaign of this movement are posted and nearly 1000 supporters who are Asians and Anime fans have join the movement.

I don't think Im going to stop this movement. I don't want to stop this movement. If enough people think this is a worthy cause by all means have at it. I just think its silly and sad. I hope one day you get over irrational hatred of western cosplayers, I got nothing but love for all cosplayers.

I don't think Im going to stop this movement. I don't want to stop this movement. If enough people think this is a worthy cause by all means have at it. I just think its silly and sad. I hope one day you get over irrational hatred of western cosplayers, I got nothing but love for all cosplayers.

My reasons for joining this movement :
1. As an Anime fan I don't like seeing the Anime characters I like ruined by peoples who look nothing like my favorite Anime characters but imitate and claiming as my favorite Anime characters. I never see even just 1 western cosplayers who can successfully Cosplay as Anime characters.
2. As an Asian, I want to protect my root. Imitating Anime characters = imitating Asians, imitating other race are racism just like what you have known about the "black face" racism.

I have no personal issue with each western cosplayers, I don't hate them because they are born as westerners but because of their wrong doing ruining my favorite Anime characters and being racist to Asians. So the one who is irrational is western cosplayers because they don't care their action or making many peoples [ Anime fans ] sad [ bad Cosplay = ruining the characters ] and doing racism as long as they think they can have fun.

I have been informed this is some well known trolling. Congrats.

Troll are losers who speak nonsense to cause chaos so before you accuse someone as troll then you must first prove what they said as nonsense, if you can't then that just mean you incliding those who informed you that this is trolling can't accept and live in the reality mentioned by those peoples you accuse as troll.
You just can't accept the fact Japanese believes Anime characters based on Asians because it will shatters your hallucination that they are based on westerners like you, you can't accept the fact that western cosplayers always fail imitating Anime characters because Anime characters are not based on westerners. Learn to live in reality because hallucination are always lead to something bad [ hallucination different form imaganiation ] such as making other peoples sad and become a racist.

So much for the smart asian stereotype... So you say we are being racist because we ruin anime cosplay which is japanese, and the reason why we ruin it is because of our physical traits and because of that we shouldn't be allowed to cosplay. I think the only one being racist its you, judging westerners and trying to stop them from cosplaying because they look differently and are "uglier" than asians. Well that's stupid. Honestly i think no one should be judged based on race or ethnicity. On the other hand, i can assure you are pretty stupid, not because you're asian, but because of this idiotic post. P.S.: i don't even cosplay, i just don't like people trying to limit my choices because of my race P.P.S.: You should expand your vocabulary, you wrote sicko far too many times

This thread is hilarious! :rofl:

By the content or by the wannabe Asians in here trying to claim as Asian?

Everything you say. You are such a nerd. Otaku life forever my Chinese amigo!!!

:rofl:

Just for info, most Anime fans world wide including in the west already think Anime characters like someone they love, respect, etc in reality especially in Japan where there are even public ceremonies where Anime fans there delcare certain Anime characters as their wives.

So much for the smart asian stereotype... So you say we are being racist because we ruin anime cosplay which is japanese, and the reason why we ruin it is because of our physical traits and because of that we shouldn't be allowed to cosplay. I think the only one being racist its you, judging westerners and trying to stop them from cosplaying because they look differently and are "uglier" than asians. Well that's stupid. Honestly i think no one should be judged based on race or ethnicity. On the other hand, i can assure you are pretty stupid, not because you're asian, but because of this idiotic post. P.S.: i don't even cosplay, i just don't like people trying to limit my choices because of my race P.P.S.: You should expand your vocabulary, you wrote sicko far too many times

1. Nope, not because of ruining Anime but because western cosplayers are imitating Asians. Imitating Anime characters = imitating Asians [ because the characters are based on Asians ], imiating other race are racism such as the "black face' racism. I think you already know what black face so I don't need to explain it further to you.

2. Nope too, this movement are not founded because of the reason of uglyness, race, etc but because of western cosplayers are ruining Anime characters and being racist towards Asians. You either fail to read this topic fully or you try do derail this topic to make it look awfully bad to make peoples don't want to participate in this honorable movement, well congrats your attempt are failed.

Anyway you are the 3rd member here who just register to this forum to be able to reply this topic, I think that is because this topic have got 3 peoples who twit it and 84 peoples who recommend it on facebook so far.

Keep on trolling, trolly.

Keep living in your hallucination and not in reality, kid.

Lol, trolls are silly.

What important is I can accept the fact that Anime characters are based on Asians which Japanese also believed, I don't care much about what other peoples name-call me like you who insist in your hallucination that I'm a troll, keep trying to run away from reality by keep insisting that I'm just a troll.

I wonder what you call all those nearly 1000 Asians and Anime fans who have participated in this movement on the chanel alone, all are trolls too? Mwahahaha not counting other Asians and Anime fans who also agreed but they don't show up in youtube but you probably have encounter them in other websites, blogs, etc you were browsing so I don't need to post links to prove their existence.

There seem to be a lot of trolls 'playing roles' in this very thread...

There seem to be a lot of trolls 'playing roles' in this very thread...

How about yourself? I never accuse someone on the internet as troll becaue it just makes me looks like a wimpy weakling you have to call someone a stroll because I can't counter all of the things they said so I just ask someone if they are trolling or not.

Just for info, most Anime fans world wide including in the west already think Anime characters like someone they love, respect, etc in reality especially in Japan where there are even public ceremonies where Anime fans there delcare certain Anime characters as their wives.

Oh I know. It's super weird and creepy. Grown men having sex with pillows with a depiction of a 13 year old in a sailor's outfit on it? No thanks.

I don't doubt there are 1000 people out there that are into this movement. They probably aren't trolls. OP is definitely a troll.

Oh I know. It's super weird and creepy. Grown men having sex with pillows with a depiction of a 13 year old in a sailor's outfit on it? No thanks.

Yea it sounds very weird to some peoples, but hey as long as they don't harm other peoples rights then it is up to them and no one can ban them.

Yea it sounds very weird to some peoples, but hey as long as they don't harm other peoples rights then it is up to them and no one can ban them.

Unless they're western. Because you'd like them banned.

I don't doubt there are 1000 people out there that are into this movement. They probably aren't trolls. OP is definitely a troll.

So what makes me a troll? You haven't been able to prove anything I said in here as nonsense? Are you angry at me for posting those pics from Japanese toys, ads and goverment's pamphlets? Well they are all also real and not fake stuff made by me.

Unless they're western. Because you'd like them banned.

Nope, I can't ban peoples which I don't have rights to and I don't want to stop peoples doing things that don't cause harm to other peoples which violates other peoples rights.

Forum List

Back