Anti western cosplayers, don't let them to keep on ruining the Anime you love!

Hey I think the japanese need to stop dressing as disney princesses, marvel and dc superheroes, and all hollywood movie characters. As a westerner I have a right to that. Those things are made for westerners not for Japanese people to dress up as. :cool:

You want to know my reaction about this? Well I don't care about cartoon disney stuff, I only care about Anime since I'm an Anime fan.

Anyway you should start making a movement for that because you have the right to and what you will be doing is right as long as you don't go on saying "the reason is because those peoples are not westerners so they can't imitate western characters", but I don't think you will be able to stay true to that because too many westerners join the kkk movement.

What I wrote was dripping with sarcasm. Because of how stupid a stance it is. Just like yours. If you don't want to see a white guy dressed as Goku or a black girl dressed as sailor moon then you should probably move to Japan. And get a pillow for your butt so it stops hurting so much. Maybe you can get one with a 12 year old school girl on it. :cool:

Nope, the cause for this movement is not stupid because it is based on 2 solid reasons. Why don't you prove those 2 reasons are stupid?

And nope too, my taste for Anime still not reach the fanatic level so all of your advice for me are sound weird to me.

I'm gonna wear super saiyan hair on halloween. It'll be wonderful!

I'm proud to say I have no idea what super saiyan hair means.....

It's from a really ridiculous show I watched as a kid.

Behold!!!

sailor-moon-cosplay-crossplay.jpg
Uuuuuuhh...thats a big negatory.

So much for the smart asian stereotype... So you say we are being racist because we ruin anime cosplay which is japanese, and the reason why we ruin it is because of our physical traits and because of that we shouldn't be allowed to cosplay. I think the only one being racist its you, judging westerners and trying to stop them from cosplaying because they look differently and are "uglier" than asians. Well that's stupid. Honestly i think no one should be judged based on race or ethnicity. On the other hand, i can assure you are pretty stupid, not because you're asian, but because of this idiotic post. P.S.: i don't even cosplay, i just don't like people trying to limit my choices because of my race P.P.S.: You should expand your vocabulary, you wrote sicko far too many times

1. Nope, not because of ruining Anime but because western cosplayers are imitating Asians. Imitating Anime characters = imitating Asians [ because the characters are based on Asians ], imiating other race are racism such as the "black face' racism. I think you already know what black face so I don't need to explain it further to you.

2. Nope too, this movement are not founded because of the reason of uglyness, race, etc but because of western cosplayers are ruining Anime characters and being racist towards Asians. You either fail to read this topic fully or you try do derail this topic to make it look awfully bad to make peoples don't want to participate in this honorable movement, well congrats your attempt are failed.

Anyway you are the 3rd member here who just register to this forum to be able to reply this topic, I think that is because this topic have got 3 peoples who twit it and 84 peoples who recommend it on facebook so far.

Tell me more how characters like alucard are based on japanese people. Last time i checked alucard was an anime characters and was based on the lore of count dracula, which was based on a historical figure, Vlad III The impaler, who was born not in japan, but in hungary.

Racism: -The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specificto that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. As long as im concerned, im not deeming asian people inferior or superior by cosplaying so i would like to know how that is racism.

Honorable movement? This is nothing but a racist movement, trying to prevent western cosplayers from cosplaying anime characters because our traits are not the ideal for them.

I really hope you are a troll, because it is saddening to see someone so narrow minded.

Are you following that other member footsteps on using unlogical reason to claim Anime characters based on westerners? Story, setting, hair color, eyes color, etc except facial & body form never become as the factor of Anime characters appearance. So nope, even if the character are said to be based on vampire or something will still not turn their appearance to based on westerners.

1. Why do you think it is racist to imitate other race such as black face? Because imitating other race = you are trying to take away the identity of the race you try to imitate, each race are unique and each race take pride on their uniqueness including on their unique appearance, each race appearance are unique which make it possible for peoples including yourself to be able to tell who is Asian, who is African, etc. So nope you don't need to say or think that Asians are inferior to make your action of imitating Asians as racism. Black face never become ok if the intention is good, you know what I mean? If not then just say it so I will explain it more.

2. Still nope, this movement is based on the reason western cosplayers will always end up ruining Anime characters and being racist towards Asians when imitating Anime characters. Still not and will never be because of western cosplayers are different from Asians, well keep trying to derail this movement's reason, mwahahaha

Also like that other member, keep trying to hallucinate that I'm a troll because you can't accept to live in the reality of what I said which you can't prove to be wrong.

So you're taking back everything you said in the op?

I and anyone like me who are Asians and Anime fans have the rights to this because :
1. Anime made by Asians, it become as Asian Pride and rights.
2. Anime made for Anime fans to watch and not for cosplayers to imitate so Anime fans have the rights over cosplayers.

Have you ever heard the news about one of hollywood movie studio who stopped making a live action from the Anime Akira because many Asians organizations and groups in u.s.a protested the cast chooice which supposedly have to be Asian cast [ like I said Anime characters based on Asians ] but that movie studio are chosing western cast.

Hey I think the japanese need to stop dressing as disney princesses, marvel and dc superheroes, and all hollywood movie characters. As a westerner I have a right to that. Those things are made for westerners not for Japanese people to dress up as. :cool:

And they DAMN well better stop dressing up like Elvis.
And they constantly steal our music for their karaoke fetish.

We should start a grass roots movement to force the japs to cease and desist all use of American culture.

I also don't care about western music, vis, etc you probably think I will care about so go make those kind of movement and see how awful the reaction you will get, because :
- For example in music, no good logic to ban other peoples into music, are western peoples the only peoples who can sing in good english song? Nope but you still have the right because those music made by westerners but your act will be seen as discrimination.
- As for western culture stuff, you can only ban the one that clearly imitate western culture, are you going to say Lolita to be based on western culture too like many westerners is I see online who did that claim? If yes then just keep on hallucinating like that other person who insist to hallucinate that I'm a troll, mwahahaha

So what makes you think I give a rats ass about japan? Or cartoon characters for that matter?
That you would actually start a thread about it is pretty pathetic to tell you the truth.

If you don't care then why you keep replying this topic and my other topic with the subject of Anime? You care so much that you can't stop replying, just admit it mwahahaha

I and anyone like me who are Asians and Anime fans have the rights to this because :
2. Anime made for Anime fans to watch and not for cosplayers to imitate so Anime fans have the rights over cosplayers.

Have you ever heard the news about one of hollywood movie studio who stopped making a live action from the Anime Akira because many Asians organizations and groups in u.s.a protested the cast chooice which supposedly have to be Asian cast [ like I said Anime characters based on Asians ] but that movie studio are chosing western cast.

You want to know my reaction about this? Well I don't care about cartoon disney stuff, I only care about Anime since I'm an Anime fan.

Anyway you should start making a movement for that because you have the right to and what you will be doing is right as long as you don't go on saying "the reason is because those peoples are not westerners so they can't imitate western characters", but I don't think you will be able to stay true to that because too many westerners join the kkk movement.

What I wrote was dripping with sarcasm. Because of how stupid a stance it is. Just like yours. If you don't want to see a white guy dressed as Goku or a black girl dressed as sailor moon then you should probably move to Japan. And get a pillow for your butt so it stops hurting so much. Maybe you can get one with a 12 year old school girl on it. :cool:

Nope, the cause for this movement is not stupid because it is based on 2 solid reasons. Why don't you prove those 2 reasons are stupid?

And nope too, my taste for Anime still not reach the fanatic level so all of your advice for me are sound weird to me.

You mean Goku when turned into super saiyan mean as Japanese of wishing to be westerner?

We should start a grass roots movement to force the japs to cease and desist all use of American culture.

I also don't care about western music, vis, etc you probably think I will care about so go make those kind of movement and see how awful the reaction you will get, because :
- For example in music, no good logic to ban other peoples into music, are western peoples the only peoples who can sing in good english song? Nope but you still have the right because those music made by westerners but your act will be seen as discrimination.
- As for western culture stuff, you can only ban the one that clearly imitate western culture, are you going to say Lolita to be based on western culture too like many westerners is I see online who did that claim? If yes then just keep on hallucinating like that other person who insist to hallucinate that I'm a troll, mwahahaha

So what makes you think I give a rats ass about japan? Or cartoon characters for that matter?
That you would actually start a thread about it is pretty pathetic to tell you the truth.

If you don't care then why you keep replying this topic and my other topic with the subject of Anime? You care so much that you can't stop replying, just admit it mwahahaha

Just trying to see how far you'll go to try and justify your love of half naked cartoon characters.
Well that and it's a slow day on USMB.

Anti western cosplayers channel [ see how many Asians and Anime fans from around the world who participated and agreed with the movement ] http://www.youtube.com/user/VeryProudToBeAsian/discussion
Don't you feel sad and insulted when you see the Anime characters you love are cosplayed [ read : RUINED ] by those who look nothing like the Anime characters you love? The Anime characters you love have small nose but those sicko [ yes they are sicko and you will soon find out why ] have big long nose, the Anime characters you love have round face but those sicko have square face, the Anime characters you love have smallish body form while those sicko have big wide body form, etc those sicko look nothing like the Anime characters you love but those sicko don't care as long as they said they can have fun, they have fun from your suffering.

Other than ruining Anime [ doing bad Cosplay = ruining Anime ] which hurt millions of Anime fans, the reason for this movement is to stop western cosplayers racism towards Asians. Imitating Anime characters = imitating Asians because the characters are based on Asians [ why only Asians look good cosplaying Anime characters ], imitating other race is racism such as the "black face" racism.

This is how good Anime Cosplay are supposed to be which western cosplayers never able to achieve to this day and forever [ as have been said Anime characters are not based on westerners so it is just impossible to see good western cosplayers cosplaying Anime characters ] :
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M410uEgUaj0
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4NRk76Zjk
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXD2GxxtVGM
-
Proud_Asian_1.jpg

-
Proud_Asian_2.jpg

From hundreds millions Anime fans in the world the one who don't like western cosplayers the most are Japanese, not only because Japanese prefer cuteness for many things including appearance [ westerners are not cute including for Japanese ] but also because Japanese believe westerners look very different from Anime characters. Just check this Japanese toys which making fun of westerners face :
tumblr_na265sHZuJ1tyc4dgo1_500.jpg

Especially check the 2D character on the toy's background which based on westerners appearance, did you see how very different that western character is compared to Anime characters? That western characters just look like the cartoon characters which westerners made based on themselves.

And this is Japanese depiction of westerners in reality which depicted on Japanese ads :
tumblr_n6gkddBdka1tyc4dgo1_500.jpg

That is just one example from many other Japanese ads like that. As you can see Japanese believe that westerners have small deep set eyes, big long nose, square face, square jaw and big wide body form which are all the opposite of Anime characters big narrow set eyes, small nose, round face, sharp jaw and smallish body form.

How to participate in the anti western cosplayers movement :
. By following the anti western cosplayers channel, the more peoples who follow the channel then the more pressure the western cosplayers who see the channel's videos will feel that their action of cosplaying Anime characters are really wrong. This will also cause them to stop thinking that they can just do whatever they want, many western cosplayers who insist on cosplaying Anime characters is because they [ they said it themselves ] think they can just do whatever they want.
2. By joining the anti western cosplayers group [ http://www.antiwc.net/group ], the reasons is the same as above.
3. The best way is by making your own videos, blogs, topics, etc which told or mention that western cosplayers cosplaying Anime characters will only ruin the Anime characters which hurt many Anime fans feelings and their action also a form of racism against Asians.

To all western cosplayers :
. Who said they Cosplay for fun, are you having fun by doing racism towards Asians and by hurting Anime fans? If yes then that is sick and if no then stop your wrong doing. If you western cosplayers want to have fun then do it by not causing any harm to other peoples because having fun by causing harm is what sicko always do.
2. Who said they Cosplay to show their love for Anime, are you showing your love by ruining the one you claim to love? If yes then that is sick and if no then stop your wrong doing. If you western cosplayers really want to show your love for Anime then do it the right way by supporting Anime such as by buying Anime DVD or other Anime related items or at least don't cause any harm to Anime which you western cosplayers claim to love.
3. Who said they Cosplay to show their appreciation for Asians, are you showing your appreciation by doing racism to the one you claim you appreciate? If yes then again that is sick and if no then stop your wrong doing. If you western cosplayers really want to show your appreciation for Asians for making all the Anime you love then do it the right way such as by buying Asians made products or at least don't cause any harm towards Asians.

As for other westerners, know that this movement is not against westerners as a race but only against western cosplayers who Cosplay as Anime/Asian characters, this movement even have no issue with western cosplayers who want to use the term Cosplay but without cosplaying as Anime/Asian characters [ Cosplay originally mean imitating Anime/Asian characters ] and instead choosing to Cosplay as cartoon/western characters. This movement obviously not against westerners who watch Anime, read Manga, listen to Asian music, eating Asian food, doing Asian fashion, speaking in Asian language etc because all of that are not causing any harm towards Asians or what belong to Asians. So this movement against western cosplayers are not because they are westerners [ this is not a racist movement ] but because western cosplayers are ruining and will always ruining Anime characters which hurt millions of Anime fans and also because western cosplayers action are racism towards Asians.

Good Anime Cosplay will always make many peoples who are fans of the characters happy, while bad fail Cosplay will only make many peoples sad which in turn start to dislike the Anime they before love because their fantasy are ruined by the bad fail Cosplay they see of the Anime characters they love, only Asian cosplayers can Cosplay Anime characters.
If you can't afford to get a life, could you please rent one?

You mean Goku when turned into super saiyan mean as Japanese of wishing to be westerner?

Goku's goal was always to reach Super Saiyan level 5! Where he'd appear as a white westerner in a sweater vest and khaki's! :rofl:

We should start a grass roots movement to force the japs [sic] to cease and desist all use of American culture.

It's "Japanese."

You are a "movement."

He is one of those american who hate Japanese so he still spell Japanese into the insulting term Jap, he probably hate Japanese because one of his families doing Japanese related things such as collecting Anime stuffs which consume his money or even worse one of his family wish to be Japanese.

Just when you think this thread can't get any more pathetic, the hopeless geek trolls are attracting the racist idiot trolls. This may cause the internet to implode.

Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so...

Just trying to see how far you'll go to try and justify your love of half naked cartoon characters.
Well that and it's a slow day on USMB.

Weak excuse because you have been following my topic since I register in this forum.

And you are supposed to stop replying my topic now to prove you don't care about what I said and Anime, yet you can't because like I said you care sooooo much, mwahahaha

Goku's goal was always to reach Super Saiyan level 5! Where he'd appear as a white westerner in a sweater vest and khaki's! :rofl:

Actually Goku transformation into SS4 with turn his hair black is an indication that Japanese think Asians to be superior, there is other evidence of this from other Anime named Bleach where the main character final technique turning his hair black too. I'm sure there are other Anime like that which I haven't watch yet.

And nope, there will never be SS5.

I have no idea what that means...but I know a good put down when I see one.

Forum List

Back