Anti-Trump dossier author was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election result

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
All these NEW REVELATIONS coming to light....I would think this info should be enough to Cancel Muleheads witch hunt, and start the investigation into those responsible for these people spending over $25 million taxpayer dollars!

British ex-spy Christopher Steele, who wrote the Democrat-financed anti-Trump dossier, said in a court case that he was hired by a Democratic law firm in preparation for Hillary Clinton challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election.

He said the law firm Perkins Coie wanted to be in a position to contest the results based on evidence he unearthed on the Trump campaign conspiring with Moscow on election interference.

His scenario is contained in a sealed Aug. 2 declaration in a defamation law suit brought by three Russian bankers in London. The trio’s American attorneys filed his answers Tuesday in a libel lawsuit in Washington against the investigative firm Fusion GPS, which handled the former British intelligence officer.

In an answer to interrogatories, Mr. Steele wrote: “Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election

Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

This is going to get really dirty. I wouldn’t care apart from the fact of climate change and having a juvenile, implusive,lunatic with his finger anywhere near the red button is utterly terrifying.
We should all pray, including you Purge, that the military have handed over the wrong codes.
Explosive new claims from ex-Apprentice crew member

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

[QUOTE="Silent Warrior, post: 21403778, member: 52179”]
We thank you for your in-depth, intelligent and perceptive contribution to the debate.

Former FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired, laid into the President in his own tweet Sunday, dismissing the President's claim on Twitter that the bureau's raid against Cohen this year was illegal.
"This is from the President of our country, lying about the lawful execution of a search warrant issued by a federal judge. Shame on Republicans who don't speak up at this moment — for the FBI, the rule of law, and the truth,"

This is going to get really dirty. I wouldn’t care apart from the fact of climate change and having a juvenile, implusive,lunatic with his finger anywhere near the red button is utterly terrifying.
We should all pray, including you Purge, that the military have handed over the wrong codes.
The same thing was claimed by the left with regards to Ronald Reagan...a senile lunatic who would start WWIII.
It was all bullshit then. It seems like bullshit now.

There is much more to fear from the left wing and their unreasoning hate as they will stop at nothing to remove a legally elected president from office by hook or by crook. Their rage is frightening and psychotic.

The same thing was claimed by the left with regards to Ronald Reagan...a senile lunatic who would start WWIII.
It was all bullshit then. It seems like bullshit now.

There is much more to fear from the left wing and their unreasoning hate as they will stop at nothing to remove a legally elected president from office by hook or by crook. Their rage is frightening and psychotic.
Both sides of US politics are frightening and psychotic. Putin knows this and has brilliantly maniputad the US political sytem for his own ends. Brace yourself for the next civil war.

Both sides of US politics are frightening and psychotic. Putin knows this and has brilliantly maniputad the US political sytem for his own ends. Brace yourself for the next civil war.
We certainly are in a very divided epoch of U.S. history but have been so before and probably will be again in the future.
I would be careful to give Putin more credit than he deserves for our state and we're truly ripe to fall if a few posts on idiotic social media sites throw our nation in a tizzy.
Analysis by US intelligence services can find no evidence at all that Russia influenced our vote to any discernible degree.

Forum List

Back