"Anti-Soros march in Tbilisi, Georgia. They’ve just set on fire a Soros portrait"

Good for them.
Maybe that piece of shit will die this year too.
The real POS is Posobiec. How do you know he was telling the truth? I didn't see a picture of Soros burning in the clip. Remember, he was one of those who pushed the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy. If he lied "once", why should we believe he isn't lying now?

Jack Posobiec - Wikipedia

Good for them.
The real POS is Posobiec. How do you know he was telling the truth? I didn't see a picture of Soros burning in the clip. Remember, he was one of those who pushed the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy. If he lied "once", why should we believe he isn't lying now?

I don't care whether he is lying or not.

Soros needs to die.

Good for them.

I don't care whether he is lying or not.

Soros needs to die.

He will just offer more money to the Grim Reaper that what he is getting from God.

Drug Liberalism in Georgia Ordered by Soros
(secure site):
Drug liberalisation in Georgia ordered by Soros

We add this, because what some of us want is to analyze the chron as it relates to cocaine busts in Argentina. After all, youtube does feature Bill Clinton on that topic and Hillary's brothers had sugar-plum dreams about hazlenut investments in that country with a funny-looking alphabet.

Infowars: Soros-Funded Journalism Comes to Seven States

We think that Infowars has mentioned something interesting. There is no problem with terms such as "magic" or "conspiracy theories." That is why we press on when others choose sloth and lip service.

It's certainly a valid question how Hillary Clinton's brother made out with hazlenut investments in Georgia. Chappaqua, New York is in Westchester County. Katonah, New York is in Westchester County. OP Jack Posobiec's comments thread includes Jackie Stern "....and is related to Chelsea Clinton's husband...." They all must have met by serendipity at the local grocery store.

Forum List

Back