Anti-Semitism incidents that had the left all pissed at white right wingers...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Not only committed by a MINORITY, but a JOURNALIST as well.

These people are insane and criminal, and we need to be locking them up.

Also, there is a definite chance that law enforcement and fellow media failed to investigate because he was a minority, and a journalist.

"Thompson already has a track record of cyberstalking this victim, so it would not have taken investigators long to figure out the true source of — and motive for — the threats. Thompson may have known this too, which would explain why he allegedly started using his own name."

He used his own name because he was accusing his ex of the racist, anti-Semitic crimes.

" For instance, on February 24, 2017, the Thompson Twitter Account posted: “he [Victim-1], though I can’t prove it, even sent a bomb threat in my name to a Jewish center, which was odd given her antisemitic statements. I got a visit from the FBI. So now I’m battling the racist FBI and this vile, evil, racist white woman.” On February 26, 2017, the Thompson Twitter Account posted “The hatred of Jews goes across all demos. Ask NYC’s [Victim-1’s employer]. They employ a filthy anti-Semite in [Victim-1]. These ppl are evil.”

"Thompson was revealed as a serial fabulist in February 2016 after The Intercept added editor’s notes to five of his prior stories, including a retraction of an article that included bogus quotes attributed to a cousin of white supremacist Dylann Roof.

"That article quoted the nonexistent cousin, “Scott Roof,” who speculated the white supremacist had killed nine black churchgoers in South Carolina because a woman had rejected him for a black man.

"Those claims were cited in other media reports afterward."
Breaking: FBI makes arrest in threats against Jewish centers

My sense is that we know just about as little about the origin of the BOMB THREAT ON JOOOOS campaign as we did before this Thompson jerk was arrested

Also, there is a definite chance that law enforcement and fellow media failed to investigate because he was a minority, and a journalist.

"Thompson already has a track record of cyberstalking this victim, so it would not have taken investigators long to figure out the true source of — and motive for — the threats. Thompson may have known this too, which would explain why he allegedly started using his own name."

He used his own name because he was accusing his ex of the racist, anti-Semitic crimes.

" For instance, on February 24, 2017, the Thompson Twitter Account posted: “he [Victim-1], though I can’t prove it, even sent a bomb threat in my name to a Jewish center, which was odd given her antisemitic statements. I got a visit from the FBI. So now I’m battling the racist FBI and this vile, evil, racist white woman.” On February 26, 2017, the Thompson Twitter Account posted “The hatred of Jews goes across all demos. Ask NYC’s [Victim-1’s employer]. They employ a filthy anti-Semite in [Victim-1]. These ppl are evil.”

"Thompson was revealed as a serial fabulist in February 2016 after The Intercept added editor’s notes to five of his prior stories, including a retraction of an article that included bogus quotes attributed to a cousin of white supremacist Dylann Roof.

"That article quoted the nonexistent cousin, “Scott Roof,” who speculated the white supremacist had killed nine black churchgoers in South Carolina because a woman had rejected him for a black man.

rest assured, if the guy was white and a Trump supporter, the crooked corrupt media would be talking about him more than the Jeff Sessions fake news now.

One black sell out does not a movement against jews make.....the negro, who clearly was dating a white woman and yaw all know it....got used like they all do by this white bitch, got pissed and threw a hissy fit. We all know if this nigga had had his heart broken by a black chic, he'd a gotten over it, yesterday. Trust me, behind all this other anti semetic shit, there's a white wing out there and you nuts know it.

One black sell out does not a movement against jews make.....the negro, who clearly was dating a white woman and yaw all know it....got used like they all do by this white bitch, got pissed and threw a hissy fit. We all know if this nigga had had his heart broken by a black chic, he'd a gotten over it, yesterday. Trust me, behind all this other anti semetic shit, there's a white wing out there and you nuts know it.
What are you blaberring now, you ignoramus? The leader of Nation of Islam and his followers which number in the tens of thousands are a violent, racist, antisemtic, anti-American group that should have banned and put behind bars years ago.

Funny how the left is conveniently leaving out that this stuff has been happening way before Trump declared his bid for presidency.

My sense is that we know just about as little about the origin of the BOMB THREAT ON JOOOOS campaign as we did before this Thompson jerk was arrested

I'm thinking that the guy they arrested was nothing more than a copy cat trying to punish his ex girlfriend for dumping his black ass.

What a surprise, it's Guno incarnate. A communist negroid racist.

25255dd35a32ba5b-1024x512.jpg

Forum List

Back