Anti-Semitic, anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, anti-Likud

I love how the Jewboys get all defensive about a cartoon, but it's just freedom of speech so there's no harm, no fowl.

Jews have been used in many artistic works.
This old British film shows a typical Jew at work.

What Zionist extremism would that be
Well, YOURS shit for brains! Fucking hell Phoney you are a laughing stock on this forum...
Give it up... I really hope your friends know what a dumbass you really are... Oh, you don't have friends... Sad git!

:lmao:
Some advice: those who live in glass trailers should not throw rocks, Princess
:lmao:

Some advice for you princess...

tumblr_inline_n1vfew8xG31r9die4.gif

What Zionist extremism would that be

Well, YOURS shit for brains!

Fucking hell Phoney you are a laughing stock on this forum...

Give it up... I really hope your friends know what a dumbass you really are... Oh, you don't have friends... Sad git!

Only you laugh, and then it is hysterical laughter because you are shown to be a complete and utter moron by everyone.

Does that mean that you put peace as a higher priority than your own country's interests?

What country would that be, by the way?

Shouting what?

And what Israel-firster(s) would that be?

I know of none around here, except those who hold sole Israeli citizenship

Why should not peace be above everything?

If there is peace then my countries interests are fine?

I don't see ANY pro Israeli supporters speaking out when Israel does something wrong...

I don't see you speaking out against the war crimes and crimes against humanity practised every day by hamas and other islamonazi terrorist groups. 1 million innocents murdered since Jan1 and counting, and these within spitting distance of Israels borders.

Thats because your zionist brainwashing has blinded to from reading anything that may be considered 'balanced views'! :ahole-1:

See if you can read this Phoney...

I am very happy for Jews to have a homeland in Israel...

I am very happy to see Hamas voted out of power...

I am very UNHAPPY to see Hamas launching rockets into Israel...

I am very UNHAPPY to see the continuation of settlements in the West Bank...

What Zionist brainwashing, how about a link to show this ?

Why are you unhappy at seeing the Jews reclaiming the lands stolen from them in 1949 ?

Thanks Phoney...

Point proven...

You dumb prick!

I knew you would prove yourself a complete prick... Congratulations!

So you are now denying the eviction of hundreds of thousands of Jews in 1949 after Israel beat the crap out of the combined arab armies. The UN had to step in and stop the war before Israel wiped them out.

And you wonder why I find you to be a slimy Nazi skank? Really? You just can't help yourself and we both know it.

Hang on - a less than flattering picture of a jewboy is hate, but the same about Muslims is freedom.
Please explain the difference.

Because the one about muslims is based on truth and reality as shown by recent events.

The one about Jews is based on falsehood and lies

Because the one about muslims is based on truth and reality as shown by recent events.

The one about Jews is based on falsehood and lies

A few Muslims, and a few Jews.
Difference is, I condemn Muslims who kill in that way, but you refuse to accept there are extremist Jews.

That's why the extremist Jews are easy to show as liars.

I love how the Jewboys get all defensive about a cartoon, but it's just freedom of speech so there's no harm, no fowl.

Only if it is based on truth, if it is based on a lie then it is hate speech

So why don't you call Christians as kiddie fuckers when the mother of Christ was 12 when she was married?

Come to think of it, why don't you condemn Americans as child sex perverts when it was legal to fuck an 11 year old girl in much of America up to about a hundred years ago?

You can't because you have to admit it was culturally normal then, thus you're talking shit.

Then people condemn Muslims for child marriage today, ignoring the Jewish version of today, child rape.

Child sex abuse royal commission Jewish code of silence at Yeshivah centres under spotlight at inquiry - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

The role of the Jewish law and the concept of Mesirah, the religious code dictating Jewish people do not report or "hand over" other Jewish people to the authorities, will form part of the inquiry into abuse at the Yeshivah centres in Melbourne and Bondi.

One victim told the inquiry he was groomed by serial child abuser David Cyprys in the 1980s while he was a student at the Yeshivah College.

You claim Muslims are the problem, but Jews aren't allowed to hand their perverts in to the police.

Care to comment?

I am a zionist, that is I believe that the Jews have a right to their own country. On this forum, and for modern day nazis, that is a crime and you will be called any number of very dramatic names. That is how you can spot an anti-semite - they act like zionism is a derogatory word.

Having said that, like with any coutnry certain actions can and should be criticised, which criticism is alive and well in Israel and is normal. It is when dramatic language is used like "Zionarses", murderers, child killer, or zionazis that is becomes clear to me that the speaker is an anti-semite (using old fashioned derogatory words reserved for Jews) and not a normal person criticising a government, like they would the government of Sweden..
Linkiloo You don't have to use PC descriptions to describe anti-Zionists and anti-Semites. Just call 'em like you see 'em - "Jew-hatin' sonsabitches." Carry on.
And I suppose Jews are NOT ANTI-SEMITES Hoss,considering Palestinians are a Semitic People.....but most Jewish people are not...........You have a bad habit of only telling only half the facts..........E minus....back to the naughty corner..steve

And you have the typical muslim bad habit of wanting everything to be for islam, and when the Jews were deemed to be the semites that were discriminated against you lot became rabid anti semites. the Palestinians are an arab people that migrated to Jewish lands illegally with the hope of taking it from the Jews when it was productive.
You are a F'ing Moron

(I agree BUT Zionists are Murdering Terrorists....you need to study their dreadful history of Murder,Slaughter and Mayhem........Zionists have always been Bad-Bastards and give decent Jews a bad (unfairly) Name.............Zionism is a Filthy Word Actually because their behaviour is Filth...for very obvious reasons.

Jews are fine.....Zionism=Terrorism,something we should NEVER FORGET...steve ps being ANTI-ZIONISM does not mean ANTI-SEMITISM......some of the worst anti-semites are of the Zionist CULT. You were wrong in your Summation of me completely.......I have many Jews friends it's just the Zionist ones that try to deny their past,present and future.......with often knarked aggression.......these are not true Jews anyway,just Asko Jews you know those that claim to be Jews but have absolutely no direct lineage to Abraham.....they are some times one tenth Jewish blood but in no way are they Jewish......their Gene pool says so.......as for Christian Zionists(what an Oxymoron)Well these idiots are just Mad.

See you agree that using such language makes you an ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER

Now do explain using non partisan links how Zionists are terrorists, and at the same time explain why muslims are not terrorists ?
Zionism is only a filthy word if you are a brainwashed muslim, neo Marxist or Nazi

And again we get the usual RACIST crap " I have very many Jewish friends" when what you mean is you know some Jews and they see you as a Jew hater

Why are Christian Zionists mad and idiots, what does this make your prophet who preached the Zionist mantra 1400 years ago.

What an evil vile human being you are
You find the truth hard to digest and comprehend,I never have uttered that some Islamic Groups are NOT TERRORISTS,Because they are......I have never been a Jew hater or Anti-Semitic......and my posts on here attest to the fact,DO I DETEST ZIONIST/ISM ....... Absolutely.

You are such a Slut really......trying to assume everyone/me on here who can never will never agree with your crooked mentality... ARE JEW HATERS...you are a Fcuking Idiot......Viva Israel...Viva Palestine...........theliq.....THE all knowing

go live in Yemen you sicko!
Ho Ho.........STILL SPEWING YOUR ZIONIST SHIT ON HERE......face it I/we DETEST ZIONIST TERRORISTS.......their misdeeds and their assumption that they represent ALL JEWS......THEY DO NOT.......thankfully all non Zionists including Jews.....Detest Zionism and all its Baggage....You are an UNCOUTH VILE,VIOLENT MOB.......and so say all of us.Now "F" OFF and crawl back to the GUTTER

Still waiting for the LINK showing that Zionists are terrorists ?
Silly Moron but when I have time,I will let you know..I am far to busy at present.steve

I am a zionist, that is I believe that the Jews have a right to their own country. On this forum, and for modern day nazis, that is a crime and you will be called any number of very dramatic names. That is how you can spot an anti-semite - they act like zionism is a derogatory word.

Having said that, like with any coutnry certain actions can and should be criticised, which criticism is alive and well in Israel and is normal. It is when dramatic language is used like "Zionarses", murderers, child killer, or zionazis that is becomes clear to me that the speaker is an anti-semite (using old fashioned derogatory words reserved for Jews) and not a normal person criticising a government, like they would the government of Sweden..
Linkiloo You don't have to use PC descriptions to describe anti-Zionists and anti-Semites. Just call 'em like you see 'em - "Jew-hatin' sonsabitches." Carry on.
And I suppose Jews are NOT ANTI-SEMITES Hoss,considering Palestinians are a Semitic People.....but most Jewish people are not...........You have a bad habit of only telling only half the facts..........E minus....back to the naughty corner..steve

And you have the typical muslim bad habit of wanting everything to be for islam, and when the Jews were deemed to be the semites that were discriminated against you lot became rabid anti semites. the Palestinians are an arab people that migrated to Jewish lands illegally with the hope of taking it from the Jews when it was productive.
For the last time I am not pro Islam,neither am I a Muslim or Jew...not that makes any difference to me......definiatley sic not anti-Semitic but very much Anti-Zionist Terrorist......Palestinians only migrated illegally....quite the opposite...........Stop spewing inaccurate Shit and Nonsense...............read up on history NOT FROM THE ZIONIST LITTLE BLUE BOOK OF CRAP......steve.....dealing with insane people like you is not condusive to a normal Happy life because you HATE ONLY........I DON'T DO HATE...Viva Palestine...Viva Israel(for nice Jews)................you people have no humility,you live by Violence and Hatred.

My only problem with Israel is that so many Americans want Israel's concerns to be a priority over America's concerns.

And so many Muslims want to bring Sharia to your gates. Does that concern you in the same way, or only Kippahs give you the chills?
Religion is not allowed to run wild in this country. Sharia will find no foothold here.
Zionism that Terrorist CULT has !!!!!!!!!steve

PROOF THAT ZIONISM IS A TERRORIST CULT and not from your usual islamonazi propaganda sources.
If the (Scull) CAP FITS, WEAR IT

Now thank you for beautifully summing that up
Well if you think Zionist inspired slaughter of over 120,000 Palestinians...shows what an insipid character you are....."Beautifully Slaughtered Innocent Civilians".........Of course Zionists/Israel will be critizised....sic for obvious Dread

And where is the proof of this alleged slaughter then ? Why are you so shy in producing the evidence to back up your allegations ?
I am all knowing,they are not allegations at all!!!!!!!!!BUT FACT,get off you lazy arse and do some research for yourself.

Thing is...

why is he Theliq talking for Australians???????

he is an Islamist

Australians are not very fond of Islamists like him

surely he must know that....
Well unlike you Australians are a Wonderful people...........as you know I am no Islamist..........Like Hoss....you are persona-non-graita,fcuk off

If you are a muslim then you are by extension an islamist, it is a fundamental part of being a muslim.
The same could be said about Jews and Zionism......but on both counts you are wrong

Nope that is just typical islamonazi propaganda. Zionism is a political movement that believes that the Jews should have a National Home and be able to defend it. On the other hand islam believes that they own the world and will kill everyone that disagrees with them
How banal.............your prose is way out...You stole Palestinian Land and still are today,murdered Palestinians to get it ...RAZED Palestinians Towns and Villages,their Homes......then told future generations of Jewish folk..THAT NO ONE HAD EVER LIVED THERE......in short YOU ARE A LYING ARSEHOLE,and a WASTE OF SPACE

Forum List

Back