• because John Stewart says so

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It isnt racist

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ah dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not anti-white, my father was White. I am anti-assholes.

Doesn't matter if your father was white. That has nothing to do with supporting anti white agendas.
but..you're mulatto...hence the confusion. Like obama you identify with the negro half.

I did not say that I was half negro. You assume a lot.
whatever..either way, you aren't white...which you proudly point out.

Doesn't matter if your father was white. That has nothing to do with supporting anti white agendas.
but..you're mulatto...hence the confusion. Like obama you identify with the negro half.

I am as White as I am non White.
I am able to see both sides.

Bob s Mantra Bob Whitaker of Whitakeronline.org

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Well, why is this racist?

Have never been to Belgium, but the people in the Netherlands are lovely, citizens and otherwise.

Thanks for bumping the thread, you anti-white bigot.

Don't bring your father into the subject, jerk.

Anti-white self-hating whites are common today. That you are a self-hating white simply means that you are more deluded than most.

no one else can?

Some can, some cannot.

Your point, then?

I am not anti-White, as JimCrowie claims.

You are an ideological nit wit, opposed to reason as much as you are opposed to equal standing before the law for whites.

My wife is White and my children are predominately White. Accusing me of being anti-White is ridiculous.

no one else can?

Some can, some cannot.

Your point, then?

You are an ideological nit wit, opposed to reason as much as you are opposed to equal standing before the law for whites.

My wife is White and my children are predominately White. Accusing me of being anti-White is ridiculous.

Stop bringing your family into the thread for discussion, nit wit.

And that you have a white family is a prerequisite for being a 'self hating white'.

no one else can?

Some can, some cannot.

Your point, then?

And that you have a white family is a prerequisite for being a 'self hating white'.

You do not like my bringing my family into the discussion because it makes you look ridiculous.

I hate racists of all colors.

no one else can?

Some can, some cannot.

Your point, then?

You do not like my bringing my family into the discussion because it makes you look ridiculous.

So you have multiple reasons for hating yourself. Nice.

You white supremacists are starting to get smarter by toning things down, but you all are the same brown shirt swastika toting punks at the end of the day.

You are such a fucking moron...

Why is it racist for whites to organize to represent their interests in the current Identity Politics paradigm in this country?

You've posted about this 1,000,000,000 times. Have you done any actual 'organizing' yet? Or is this just the self-indulgent nonsense it seems to be?

You are so env

Your envy does not go unnoticed.

no one else can?

Some can, some cannot.

Your point, then?

So you have multiple reasons for hating yourself. Nice.

I have a very happy life, you are the one who is always complaining.

You are so env

Your envy does not go unnoticed.

"Envy"? Of what? Rotorooter's abiding stupidity?

Forum List

Back