Anti-Obama faction have kicked the ass of the pro-Obama's supporters

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Anti-Obama faction disliked and were disgusted by everything Obama represented and everyone who supported Obama.
The anti-Obama faction have gotten their revenge.

The Obama supporters (and others) dislike, disagree and are disgusted of Trump and everything he represents and everyone who supports him MUCH MORE than the anti-Obama faction disliked, disagreed or were disgusted by Obama

What "pro-Obama supporters?" The man's not in competition for anything and he's not soliciting support. How does one be in such a position and even have supporters. Just what are they supporting, or how?

What "pro-Obama supporters?" The man's not in competition for anything and he's not soliciting support. How does one be in such a position and even have supporters. Just what are they supporting, or how?
I am supporting the policies Obama championed, the USA and the world he strived for

I am supporting the policies Obama championed, the USA and the world he strived for
Well, now, that I understand.

Forum List

Back