Anti-Israel festival

She IS a beaner, adopted by a Jewish family because Israel ran out of maids.

i have a lot of mexican friends. i realise lipush uses racial slurs all the time.
Why don't you point out all the racial slurs Lipush uses, Seal? Apparently you close your eyes to the racist slurs that Frau Ima uses all the time. Why not ask SunniMan why he put Frau Ima on ignore so you can get a good idea of her racist slurs against the Muslims who she thinks are worse than the Jews. No doubt when Frau Ima makes another one of her racial slurs against Muslims, Seal will pretend that he didn't see Frau Ima post anything derogatory.

Sunni's a fucking fake fakir who can't/won't even grow a beard, uses toilet paper, and wants the US to turn over and spread its cheeks for sharia. He put me on ignore because I made him face the truth about himself, and of course, like all sharia lovers, deep down he's a coward who just wants legal permission to beat women and call them whores for not wearing a body length curtain.

Beaner is a term of endearment, like gentile. Nothing more, nothing less. Lips just doesn't like to be reminded of her actual heritage and would prefer to fake someone else's.
Herr hossfly loves the way religions treat women as second class citizens.

i have a lot of mexican friends. i realise lipush uses racial slurs all the time.
Why don't you point out all the racial slurs Lipush uses, Seal? Apparently you close your eyes to the racist slurs that Frau Ima uses all the time. Why not ask SunniMan why he put Frau Ima on ignore so you can get a good idea of her racist slurs against the Muslims who she thinks are worse than the Jews. No doubt when Frau Ima makes another one of her racial slurs against Muslims, Seal will pretend that he didn't see Frau Ima post anything derogatory.

Sunni's a fucking fake fakir who can't/won't even grow a beard, uses toilet paper, and wants the US to turn over and spread its cheeks for sharia. He put me on ignore because I made him face the truth about himself, and of course, like all sharia lovers, deep down he's a coward who just wants legal permission to beat women and call them whores for not wearing a body length curtain.

Beaner is a term of endearment, like gentile. Nothing more, nothing less. Lips just doesn't like to be reminded of her actual heritage and would prefer to fake someone else's.
Is Frau Ima a dingbat or what? No one can figure it out.

Is Frau Ima a dingbat or what? No one can figure it out.

Of course most of us figured out that the "dingbat" was actually the smart one in that relationship. I guess you thought Archie was the smart one, didn't ya? :lol:

Or we're you trying to give me a compliment? :dunno:

And I noticed that you had no real response to what I said, because it's the truth.

Why don't you start by explaining why you use the word "****" when WHINING about the word "Goy"?

:doubt:

The word **** was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish immigrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,'* refused, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity, and made a circle in its place. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for 'little circle,' kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' in place of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, ****.[2]

According to Rosten, Jewish U.S. merchants continued to sign with an 'O' in place of an 'X' for several decades, spreading the nickname **** wherever they went as a result.

Most derogatory terms come from one's own people, including several at Ellis Island.[3]

**** - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

**** is used 99% of the times as an insult. You know that, so at least be honest with yourself.

and my point is that it fits your explanation of "goy", which many gentiles also find offensive.

also, my argument is, and only has been, that is not the one who issues the term who determines whether it is offensive or not, it is the one to whom the term is issued.

goy is a slur. it is visceral. it allows you your unique ethnicity while denying me mine. i can say "i'm irish". that is different than me referring to EVERYONE ELSE as as not irish. i cannot really even think of a culture that distinguishes all other peoples as NOT being part of the group in question.

it is the diference between being sxcluded and being included. if you identify as a jew, no problem. when you identify as a jew by excluding everyone else, it is a slur.

it is like this...you have those little "'let's get to know each other, tell us a little about yourseelf" meetings. i might get up and say "hi, i'm mike and i am irish". i won't get up and say "hi, i'm mike and you people are strainsearai." i wouldn't do that. i would allow you the dignity of your own self identification. now, compound that with repeated use...on its own and used occasionally, it is not offensive, but used repeatedly to identify you, and arabs and blacks and hungarians and poles and hispanics and asians and etc...

well, you go ahead and use it, but most people who aren't jewish, at least the ones i have met, find it to be offensive and a slur...but that is OK. i recognise your right to distinguish and seperate yourselves from the rest of humanity.

The word **** was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish immigrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,'* refused, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity, and made a circle in its place. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for 'little circle,' kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' in place of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, ****.[2]

According to Rosten, Jewish U.S. merchants continued to sign with an 'O' in place of an 'X' for several decades, spreading the nickname **** wherever they went as a result.

Most derogatory terms come from one's own people, including several at Ellis Island.[3]

**** is used 99% of the times as an insult. You know that, so at least be honest with yourself.

and my point is that it fits your explanation of "goy", which many gentiles also find offensive.

Did I ever call you "Gentile" or "Goy"?

Did any Jewish poster here ever call you "Gentile" or anything similar in an offending manner?

If not, then why are you bothering to bring that up?

OK, fine - then you should have been slamming that sherrithing for referring to others as 'unbelievers' and 'Christ Rejecters' .

AND you should be slamming any Muslim who refers to others as 'infidels'.......

Did any Jewish poster here ever call you "Gentile" or anything similar in an offending manner?

if i refer to jews collectively as "kikes", you would find it offensive.

but like i said. feel free. you don't get it. you are un-goyim.

OK, fine - then you should have been slamming that sherrithing for referring to others as 'unbelievers' and 'Christ Rejecters' .

AND you should be slamming any Muslim who refers to others as 'infidels'.......

i have...well, if you are referring to the person known as sherri.

Last edited:

also, my argument is, and only has been, that is not the one who issues the term who determines whether it is offensive or not, it is the one to whom the term is issued.

goy is a slur. it is visceral. it allows you your unique ethnicity while denying me mine. i can say "i'm irish". that is different than me referring to EVERYONE ELSE as as not irish. i cannot really even think of a culture that distinguishes all other peoples as NOT being part of the group in question.

it is the diference between being sxcluded and being included. if you identify as a jew, no problem. when you identify as a jew by excluding everyone else, it is a slur.

it is like this...you have those little "'let's get to know each other, tell us a little about yourseelf" meetings. i might get up and say "hi, i'm mike and i am irish". i won't get up and say "hi, i'm mike and you people are strainsearai." i wouldn't do that. i would allow you the dignity of your own self identification. now, compound that with repeated use...on its own and used occasionally, it is not offensive, but used repeatedly to identify you, and arabs and blacks and hungarians and poles and hispanics and asians and etc...

well, you go ahead and use it, but most people who aren't jewish, at least the ones i have met, find it to be offensive and a slur...but that is OK. i recognise your right to distinguish and seperate yourselves from the rest of humanity.

goy is a slur

'Goy' is another word for "nation", I have said that more then one time. Goy is not even a person, it's a very general definision.

that is not the one who issues the term who determines whether it is offensive or not, it is the one to whom the term is issued.

That will be true in case the word is indeed insulting. Which in that case, is not. That's like religious people here suddenly deciding that the Hebrew word "Doss" is insulting. Well, "Doss" simply means "religious one" in Yiddish. Nothing insulting about it, if they choose to see it as insulting, it's too bad for them.:eusa_eh:

i cannot really even think of a culture that distinguishes all other peoples as NOT being part of the group in question.

I guess you are unfamiliar with the word Dhimmi?:doubt:

well, you go ahead and use it

There is no need for me to do that. If I wish I simply say "Non-Jews" or "Non Israelis". In Israel it is more common using the word "Goy" when refering to non Israelis, mostly. But when we speak of other nations, we simply say "Europeans" or "Americans" or I dunno what.

Un- Goyim is not a real word. Goy is a nation, so you cannot really be Un-Goy.:D

Normally the word 'Jew' itself is not an insult - but it can be used insultingly, as we've seen. When it's used where 'Jewish' should be, for example.....

Or in the particularly conflicted colloquialism of 'to Jew down' (as in "He wanted a hundred for it, but I Jewed him down to sixty five") - now if it weren't for the hateful stereotype of 'Jews are al about money', that wouldn't be an insult. But it is one.

Un- Goyim is not a real word. Goy is a nation, so you cannot really be Un-Goy.:D

Bear.jpg

And Lipush is right. Well, 'goyim' is a real word, it means 'nations', exactly that and has no negative meaning. IF people were to use it in certain ways it could, I suppose - but the POV which would include such usage is not following 'Torah' in the broadest sense.

And oddly enough, about the only Jewish people who think like that (Jews/'goyim') are......the Neturei Karta!!!

goy is a slur

'Goy' is another word for "nation", I have said that more then one time. Goy is not even a person, it's a very general definision.

that is not the one who issues the term who determines whether it is offensive or not, it is the one to whom the term is issued.

That will be true in case the word is indeed insulting. Which in that case, is not. That's like religious people here suddenly deciding that the Hebrew word "Doss" is insulting. Well, "Doss" simply means "religious one" in Yiddish. Nothing insulting about it, if they choose to see it as insulting, it's too bad for them.:eusa_eh:

i cannot really even think of a culture that distinguishes all other peoples as NOT being part of the group in question.

There is no need for me to do that. If I wish I simply say "Non-Jews" or "Non Israelis". In Israel it is more common using the word "Goy" when refering to non Israelis, mostly. But when we speak of other nations, we simply say "Europeans" or "Americans" or I dunno what.

the word was used in the article.

as for dhimmi, i think it is a slur, although it does not apply to all other people of the world who are not muslim. i haven't seen it used on this board other than by jewish/zionist posters.

goy is a slur

the word was used in the article.

as for dhimmi, i think it is a slur, although it does not apply to all other people of the world who are not muslim. i haven't seen it used on this board other than by jewish/zionist posters.

Didn't ask if it was. Only that it exists in the cultural dictionary. Since you said you didn't hear of any other culture making a "separation" such as this.

And Lipush is right. Well, 'goyim' is a real word, it means 'nations', exactly that and has no negative meaning. IF people were to use it in certain ways it could, I suppose - but the POV which would include such usage is not following 'Torah' in the broadest sense.

And oddly enough, about the only Jewish people who think like that (Jews/'goyim') are......the Neturei Karta!!!

that's ok...you keep telling yourself and others that it is not a slur.

as for me, i have never heard it used in a non-offensive way or non-condescending way, as though we goyim are childlike and incapable of munderstanding or backwards in some sense.

Neturei Karta
t9409.gif

Forum List

Back