Anti-Israel festival

And what exactly do I have to do with mexican food?
m0127.gif
Someone said you're chicano.

Who?

They're all reaching.

Ima had made herself the queen of reaching:D
Well, for what it's worth, I love mexican food!

The word "Goy" is from the Bible, in case you didn't know. And it means "Any nation which is not Israel".

It has nothing offensive in it. you CHOSE to see it as an offensive word.

and there is a whole lotta white crackers way down south of the mason dixon that will tell you "'******' ain't no offensive slur, paddy...it is only them damn jigaboos that think so. just ask that ol' coon sittin' on the bench over there."

so let me get this straight. it isn't an african-american who decides whether "******" is an offensive term or is not. it is the white people calling them that.

ya know, i would explain to you quite clearly why "goy" and 'goyim" are offensive terms, but you aren't a gentile so you just wouldn't understand.

Last edited:
The word "Goy" is from the Bible, in case you didn't know. And it means "Any nation which is not Israel".

and there is a whole lotta white crackers way down south of the mason dixon that will tell you "'******' ain't no offensive slur, paddy...it is only them damn jigaboos that think so. just ask that ol' coon sittin' on the bench over there."

so let me get this straight. it isn't an african-american who decides whether "******" is an offensive term or is not. it is the white people calling them that.

ya know, i would explain to you quite clearly why "goy" and 'goyim" are offensive terms, but you aren't a gentile so you just wouldn't understand.

The word "Goy" is in Hebrew, so we know if it's insulting or not. It's not a matter of how you people see it, but the matter of what this word MEANS.

That's like you telling me I'm Jewish and I'll find this insulting. that's very far from the truth.

calling someone "Goy" is like people calling me a "Jewess". What's insulting about it? True, I really don't get it.

She IS a beaner, adopted by a Jewish family because Israel ran out of maids.

Stop bullying Lipush, Ima....:cool:

She keeps talking about Jews as "her" people, and how long "her" people have lived in the Middle East. HER people are hispanic, she admitted it herself. Now she's denying it. I don't like hypocrites. Plus, she's an idiot, they're fair game on this board. :D

She keeps talking about Jews as "her" people, and how long "her" people have lived in the Middle East. HER people are hispanic, she admitted it herself. Now she's denying it. I don't like hypocrites. Plus, she's an idiot, they're fair game on this board. :D

I still love you...:D....where did she admit she was Hispanic?

Man, it was a while ago, she said she was an adopted hispanic. I guess they ran out of Philipinos or sumthin'. :D

Man, it was a while ago, she said she was an adopted hispanic. I guess they ran out of Philipinos or sumthin'. :D
Speaking of hypocrites and idiots like Frau Ima (who of course being a little old Nazi is an equal opportunity hater of anyone whom he/she doesn't think is pure Aryan, as the Nazi White Supremacists usually do,) why not tell us what you and the other Nazis call Blacks, Jews, and Asians when you discuss these groups at your Nazi Bund meetings. We know you call the Hispanics "Beaners," but what are your names for others? Really, Frau Ima, at times it almost sounds like you were adopted from the monkey house at some zoo.

The word "Goy" is in Hebrew, so we know if it's insulting or not. It's not a matter of how you people see it, but the matter of what this word MEANS.

That's like you telling me I'm Jewish and I'll find this insulting. that's very far from the truth.

calling someone "Goy" is like people calling me a "Jewess". What's insulting about it? True, I really don't get it.

like i said, you are one of "the chosen people", and as such, you just wouldn't get it.

"******" just means black, by the way...kinda like "schwartz" (schvartse). i have a couple of really good riends from south central L.A. myou should meet.

i seem to recall you using the word "pali" just awhile ago too.

ya know, if i were one of the chosen, perhaps i wouldn't think "goy" or "goyim" was a slur either.

by the way, thank you for sticking up for me. marg kept telling me "chosen one" was a slur. i knew it wasn't. same with "****". thanks, lipush.

i have a lot of mexican friends. i realise lipush uses racial slurs all the time.
Why don't you point out all the racial slurs Lipush uses, Seal? Apparently you close your eyes to the racist slurs that Frau Ima uses all the time. Why not ask SunniMan why he put Frau Ima on ignore so you can get a good idea of her racist slurs against the Muslims who she thinks are worse than the Jews. No doubt when Frau Ima makes another one of her racial slurs against Muslims, Seal will pretend that he didn't see Frau Ima post anything derogatory.

like i said, you are one of "the chosen people", and as such, you just wouldn't get it.

"******" just means black, by the way...kinda like "schwartz" (schvartse). i have a couple of really good riends from south central L.A. myou should meet.

i seem to recall you using the word "pali" just awhile ago too.

ya know, if i were one of the chosen, perhaps i wouldn't think "goy" or "goyim" was a slur either.

by the way, thank you for sticking up for me. marg kept telling me "chosen one" was a slur. i knew it wasn't. same with "****". thanks, lipush.

You always use the term of "Chosen people" although I myself never use it.

It seems to me that you suffer from a serious inferiority complex:confused: Why do you bring that up to force us to take place in it? If you have some problem, work on it, no need for us to know so many details.

If I used the word "Pali" bring it, are you not the one who gloat every time someone says the word "ZioNazi"? Are you looking at what you yourself do?

Op-ed: Israeli films' Oscar nomination related to international obsession with vilifying Jewish state

"The two documentaries selected to represent us at the Hollywood Olympics slander Israel. While the films are well-made, we can suspect that their nomination does not stem from international recognition of the Jewish state's filmmaking abilities, but from an international obsession with shaming it. The films blend in nicely with the ongoing condemnation of Israel festival abroad. Behind the compliments and the gold statuettes hides a desire to smear Israel.

The Israeli film industry could have produced movies about exploding buses or a settler family that was massacred in the middle of the night by a Palestinian, but it chose to support the other side."

Anti-Israel festival - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

t2042.gif

LOL...as "goy who likes to villify israel" that article sure gave me a "moral boost".

now, if you and yours can stop whining for a minute, perhaps you can re-explain how "goy" and "goyim" are not derogatory terms. it does seem to be used in a bit of a kikeish way in the article,

Why don't you start by explaining why you use the word "****" when WHINING about the word "Goy"?

:doubt:

The word **** was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish immigrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,'* refused, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity, and made a circle in its place. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for 'little circle,' kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' in place of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, ****.[2]

According to Rosten, Jewish U.S. merchants continued to sign with an 'O' in place of an 'X' for several decades, spreading the nickname **** wherever they went as a result.

Most derogatory terms come from one's own people, including several at Ellis Island.[3]

**** - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL...as "goy who likes to villify israel" that article sure gave me a "moral boost".

now, if you and yours can stop whining for a minute, perhaps you can re-explain how "goy" and "goyim" are not derogatory terms. it does seem to be used in a bit of a kikeish way in the article,

Why don't you start by explaining why you use the word "****" when WHINING about the word "Goy"?

The word **** was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish immigrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,'* refused, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity, and made a circle in its place. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for 'little circle,' kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' in place of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, ****.[2]

According to Rosten, Jewish U.S. merchants continued to sign with an 'O' in place of an 'X' for several decades, spreading the nickname **** wherever they went as a result.

Most derogatory terms come from one's own people, including several at Ellis Island.[3]

**** is used 99% of the times as an insult. You know that, so at least be honest with yourself.

**** is used 99% of the times as an insult. You know that, so at least be honest with yourself.

I know, I was just enlightening people of the source.

I never use the term myself.

I know, I was just enlightening people of the source.

I never use the term myself.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back