Anti-Israel festival

You can bring out 1000 videos which show nothing but ignorance, but fact is, that if those would have been movies telling of suicide bombings, the Camel desaster, or Muslim agression towards Jews in Israel, it would not have been nominated.

Only self-lathing material is Oscar accepted. Because you people simply love to bash Israel. Fact it, you know it's true!

Hollywood leftist have more sympathies toward muslims in general

True.

It has to be a little OUTRAGEOUS to be "ART" Something "DIFFERENT"
A documentary on the filth of islamic terrorism is not art----it is just news.---
something like national geographic. A Mel Brooks take on Osama could win
a contest----but a SYMPATHETIC PROTRAYAL OF THE ISLMAO NAZI DOG---
would have an even better chance

Why am I in charge of the food?
m0908.gif

And I will defend Israel at all costs, NO MATTAR the circumstances, because that is my country, the BEST COUNTRY, and I will gladly do anything to defend it (from haters and scums and bashers!)
Will you defend it from the truth?
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."?

And I will defend Israel at all costs, NO MATTAR the circumstances, because that is my country, the BEST COUNTRY, and I will gladly do anything to defend it (from haters and scums and bashers!)
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."?

What you Anti-Zionists see as truth, is different than what WE see as truth. So your question is tricky.

What you Anti-Zionists see as truth, is different than what WE see as truth. So your question is tricky.

"WE" as in Puerto Ricans? :D

You can bring out 1000 videos which show nothing but ignorance, but fact is, that if those would have been movies telling of suicide bombings, the Camel desaster, or Muslim agression towards Jews in Israel, it would not have been nominated.

Only self-lathing material is Oscar accepted. Because you people simply love to bash Israel. Fact it, you know it's true!

schindler's list (7 academy awards)
sophie's choice (5 academy awards)

and that is just off the top of my head. if i used your reasoning, and judging from the results, one could actually say that "the jews own hollywood."

you people defend the genocide and war crimes being commited by the barbaric JEWISH state at all costs.

NONE OF THOSE MOVIES WERE ISRAELI!

Israeli movies are Oscar worth material only when they bash Israel.

i will defend the constitution of the united states at all costs, but i i think it is going down the wrong path, i will say so. of course, i live in a democracy which values the freedom of speech, something you are unfamiliar with.

I'm glad you find me amusing. Thought I should try out being a comedian.
see how that works out.

Lips, did they tell you to bring the gefelte fish tacos and matzos and salsa to the festival?
So, Frau Ima, what were you told to bring to the pot luck dinner at the next social of the Nazi bund in your little town -- Sauerbraten or

Wiener Schnitzel ??? Or perhaps they figure some he/she doesn't cook too well so they old you just to bring the paper plates and napkins.

I'm glad you find me amusing. Thought I should try out being a comedian.
see how that works out.

Lips, did they tell you to bring the gefelte fish tacos and matzos and salsa to the festival?
So, Frau Ima, what were you told to bring to the pot luck dinner at the next social of the Nazi bund in your little town -- Sauerbraten or

Wiener Schnitzel ??? Or perhaps they figure some he/she doesn't cook too well so they old you just to bring the paper plates and napkins.

I'm a vegetarian. :D

Please try again, you old fat fartsack.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
We have a base to our point of view, Seal does not.

See what I mean?:cool:
And part of that base involves a total disregard for human rights and international law.

Nobody in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or in the MidEast in Generel, CARES about International law. International law is long ago isn't connected to anything here, so you might as well ignore its base all together.

In a conflict in which so many innocent were hurt, you wave international law? That's funny.

Forum List

Back