Anti-Islamic protests around the country spark ugly stand-offs

At least Australians aren't taking the invasion of their land lying down.Good for them. Americans are more than happy to let the invasion continue.
So please tell us how the US is doing nothing? Americans are not happy, not even immigrants..What is happening in the US is corporations are making domestic policy by playing the illegals against the aborigines...

At least Australians aren't taking the invasion of their land lying down.Good for them. Americans are more than happy to let the invasion continue.
So please tell us how the US is doing nothing? Americans are not happy, not even immigrants..What is happening in the US is corporations are making domestic policy by playing the illegals against the aborigines...
Do you see them in the streets backing an American First group? I don't. These groups are called racist,bigots,white supremacists etc etc....its a waste of time...let the country rot from within.

Do you see them in the streets backing an American First group? I don't. These groups are called racist,bigots,white supremacists etc etc....its a waste of time...let the country rot from within.
I have had to do business with people that are white and do not like or think white people are worth hiring...

The protests against Indiana's proposed Sharia law worked.

yeah.....forcing a baker to make one type of cake....a wedding cake...and if they refuse....you take their business, their life savings and put them in jail....just who is the one pushing sharia style law......

Forum List

Back