Anti-defamation league chief tells Trump to stop calling Democrats anti-Semites

53407633_10215603371771543_8825263937571258368_n.jpg

I am not entirely sure about the last one, but I will give you the rest of them.

You think the Jews are trying to destroy America? I'm sure your fellow wingnuts will jump right on that one.

I am not sure whether they are actively trying to destroy America, they probably aren't... but they don't give a shit either.

It will be interesting to see whether they will continue voting democrats. They probably will, because open borders are in their interest even if their enemy gets in on the diversity shit show.

I am not entirely sure about the last one, but I will give you the rest of them.

You think the Jews are trying to destroy America? I'm sure your fellow wingnuts will jump right on that one.

I am not sure whether they are actively trying to destroy America, they probably aren't... but they don't give a shit either.

It will be interesting to see whether they will continue voting democrats. They probably will, because open borders are in their interest even if their enemy gets in on the diversity shit show.

I see, you don't trust Jews and your right wing buddies on this board, in this thread will ignore that.

I see, you don't trust Jews and your right wing buddies on this board, in this thread will ignore that.

It's not me who is shouting death to infidels. No one sane trusts Jews, one of the least trustworthy people on this planet. So what? Wishing for their holy land to be demolished... a long way from lack of trust.

Now of course, you are far less trust worthy than the average Jew, so don't get your hopes up. Even they have at least some amount of trust.

Responding to a to tweet by Donald Trump accusing Democrats of anti-Semitism, The leader of the Anti-Defamation League scolded the president as follows:

'At a time when #antiSemitism is rising, we need leaders to lead and fight #hate rather than point fingers and cast blame. Enough,"
Jonathan Greenblatt on Twitter
He's telling Trump to stop lying.

Trump will never stop lying.

It's not me who is shouting death to infidels. No one sane trusts Jews, one of the least trustworthy people on this planet. So what? Wishing for their holy land to be demolished... a long way from lack of trust.

It's absolutely not Democrats either. They just passed a bill frowning on discrimination. Whether that's against Jews or Muslims. It's Republicans who had the hold outs on a very easy vote.

Now of course, you are far less trust worthy than the average Jew, so don't get your hopes up. Even they have at least some amount of trust.

Even they? My, your antisemitism is glowing.

It's absolutely not Democrats either. They just passed a bill frowning on discrimination. Whether that's against Jews or Muslims. It's Republicans who had the hold outs on a very easy vote.

Even they? My, your antisemitism is glowing.

Muslims hang their gays, Jews are not trust worthy. When yous start referring to the reality as antisemitic or Islamophobic, you frankly need to fuck off.

Just as you do when you are saying that democrats are addressing the issue. There is no addressing the issue without having a wall and ending the diversity shit show.

Greenblatt is a Democrat.
He worked for Barry the Magnificent.
He is offended by the truth.
The Democratic Party cultivates hate for their power.
Did Greenblatt ever complain about Obama's association with The Nation of Islam and Black Panthers?
President Trump has a good point.
Anti-Semitism is being accepted in the Democratic Party.

Greenblatt should concentrate his concerns on all of the hate groups in the Democratic Party if he is really serious.
Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Muslim Brotherhood
Brown Berets
Aztlan Nationalist
Antifa
OWS
BLM

Now you hate jews,because? they usually vote democrat? some one told you too? what have they done to earn this hate?

How about trying to destroy traditional patriotic American values?

How about trying to destroy traditional patriotic American values?

Ah, another Jew hating right wing twat on this site.

Forum List

Back