Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
Anti-Arab Israeli Party Surges - WSJ.com

Del taking Jill's cock like a CHAMP!
butt-fucking-tree.jpg

Last edited:
'Lieberman isn't racist, Hamas is'

"Lieberman won't do anything except violate people's civil rights," one man shouted at the gaggle of Lieberman supporters waiting outside the restaurant sporting party t-shirts. "He'll cause riots and death and turn the Arab villages [of the Galilee] into another Gaza," he insisted, above the embarrassed shushing of his wife.

"Aw, give him a chance," came a rejoinder from a middle-aged man as a small crowd gathered. "It's enough that he gets the terrorists out of the Knesset. I want to see in Russia or America outright traitors like that in parliament."

'Lieberman isn't racist, Hamas is' | Elections 2009 | Jerusalem Post

:rofl:

FUNNY how our local zionists always seem to miss anything that is not busy demonizing muslims! Meanwhile, the jewish hitler becomes an elected reality...

way to selectively swing your club, mod. How many other articles have been posted today in full that avoided your input?

Hell, dude, if you want to troll my threads from behind a badge then do it. If you feel the urge to selectively moderate this forum you might want to at least TRY to be less obvious about your selection of targets.

way to selectively swing your club, mod. How many other articles have been posted today in full that avoided your input?

Hell, dude, if you want to troll my threads from behind a badge then do it. If you feel the urge to selectively moderate this forum you might want to at least TRY to be less obvious about your selection of targets.

Shogun, it is just too hard to read your post if you magnify the letters so much. Nothing personal.

thanks for using the word club. your predictability is your most endearing quality.

Shogun, it is just too hard to read your post if you magnify the letters so much. Nothing personal.

Dont worry about it, dude. Apparently, mods like Del would rather react to Jills dick up his ass then allow an article like this to air here. Weeks of every zionist go unnoticed but THIS thread gets the mod stick..

FUNNY how that works.

thanks for using the word club. your predictability is your most endearing quality.

By all means, selective mod, use ironic words like "predictable" some more.

I can understand why.

I seriously wish Hamas would stop acting like cowards and put on uniforms and declare war on Israel.

I can understand why.

I seriously wish Hamas would stop acting like cowards and put on uniforms and declare war on Israel.

I'm sure more than a few Aryans felt the same way about Jewish bankers in Germany following ww1....

WAS THAT BRIEF ENOUGH FOR THE PUSSY ASS MODS? OR, WOULD YOU RATHER JUST BAN ME SINCE I *GASP* POSTED A FUCKING ARTICLE THAT CONVEYED GROWING ANTI_ARAB HATRED BY JEWS? PLEASE< SOMEONE ASK JILLIANS DICK IF IT NEEDS ANY MORE LUBE FOR DELS ASSHOLE?

fuck you. ban me. Do you think it's NOT obvious how deep your arm is up Del's ass in his selective moderating?

I post one goddamn thing that tarnishes your little zionist hardon and *KABLAM* Del's on it like white on fucking rice. MEANWHILE, you motherfuckers let every other zionist loving motherfucker post articles IN FULL.. But hey.. it's all about EXTERMINATING YOUR OPPOSITION, right or wrong, eh jill?

So, again. Fuck you. Ban me.

fuck you. ban me. Do you think it's NOT obvious how deep your arm is up Del's ass in his selective moderating?

I post one goddamn thing that tarnishes your little zionist hardon and *KABLAM* Del's on it like white on fucking rice. MEANWHILE, you motherfuckers let every other zionist loving motherfucker post articles IN FULL.. But hey.. it's all about EXTERMINATING YOUR OPPOSITION, right or wrong, eh jill?

So, again. Fuck you. Ban me.
:eusa_liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back