Anthony Bourdain: I'd Poison Trump If They Asked Me To Cater

Most of the planet shares that fantasy but still - not good to say it out loud, not good to threaten the US president, even pino trump.

Most of the planet shares that fantasy but still - not good to say it out loud, not good to threaten the US president, even pino trump.
You're projecting. You share that fantasy, because you're a hateful person.

An asshole chef!? What is this world coming to?

The thing that gets me with this (and it only gets me a little) Is he takes pains to visit the parts of the country that most progressives ignores, hangs out with the locals, and seems to get along with them OK. He even called out the whole hollywood/celebrity thing a few months back.

Either he was drunk and was just making a bad joke, or maybe the TDS has spread to him a bit.

The thing that gets me with this (and it only gets me a little) Is he takes pains to visit the parts of the country that most progressives ignores, hangs out with the locals, and seems to get along with them OK. He even called out the whole hollywood/celebrity thing a few months back.

Either he was drunk and was just making a bad joke, or maybe the TDS has spread to him a bit.

There could be any number of reasons for his silly comment. Only he knows for sure.

The weird thing is that a guy who is in the entertainment business feels the need to say stuff like that. Is it peer pressure from the H'wood left?

He was wrong and should fully apologize for the comment.

No matter my opinion of any President no one should joke about poisoning the President... ( I hope he was joking and if not then he need a padded room with a love me jacket )

Why would anybody ask Bourdain to cook anything for them?

He's a walking advertisement for ALL the heps.

Chefs have to be assholes. They have to control their kitchen. It must be perfect.
Unless they work at Ruby Tuesdays.

Forum List

Back