Anthony Bourdain attacked Hillary Clintons relationship with Weinstein, now Bourdain is dead

Hanging oneself is an extremely painful way to commit suicide. It is best described as a last resort method, which would be especially true for a fellow like Bourdain who is very familiar with drugs and undoubtedly knows much less painful ways.

I don't believe this was a suicide.

The even money is on auto erotic asphyxiation.

Of course, you don't, cuz you're a tard and tards are paranoid. The fact is Anthony Bourdain suffered from depression throughout most of his adult life and said years ago he had considered suicide, but his daughter kept him going. Apparently, that wasn't enough anymore.
I'm not talking about motivation. I'm talking about method. Once again, in case it escaped your comprehension, hanging oneself by a belt over a door is probably the most painful method of all. It is pure torture, but there are many less painful ways to do it.

Depression is one thing. Masochistic self-loathing and self-punishment is quite another.
Perhaps this helped him get a hard on, or perhaps Robin Williams and David Carradine were his idols.

Or he got whacked

Hanging oneself is an extremely painful way to commit suicide. It is best described as a last resort method, which would be especially true for a fellow like Bourdain who is very familiar with drugs and undoubtedly knows much less painful ways.

Clinton Mafia hit 99 to 1

Where is MindWars ? Surely, she has communications from Alex Jones that can tell us the real truth........

Yep. She posted some in the other thread. I didnt watch the videos because I'm allergic to Alex Jones' face, but it appears the Conspriacy involves Elon Musk, and possibly aliens.
Oh well, another DEAD liberal trash...………..

Anthony Bourdain blasts Hillary Clinton’s ‘shameful’ interview regarding Harvey Weinstein

Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, hanged himself with bathrobe belt, prosecutors say

Well Hillary is still killing people, this with no political future she must be really scared of the pokey by now

You go girl, you go in the potty in the cell that is

Life is great, so live it to the fullest
This is too retarded even for the conspiracy theories forum.

Mods, please move this sack of shit to the Retard Room where it belongs. Post haste. Thanks

Anthony Bourdain blasts Hillary Clinton’s ‘shameful’ interview regarding Harvey Weinstein

Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, hanged himself with bathrobe belt, prosecutors say

Well Hillary is still killing people, this with no political future she must be really scared of the pokey by now

Mods, please move this sack of shit to the Retard Room where it belongs. Post haste. Thanks
Wherever this is moved Bourdain is still a dead liberal shitstain

Smile

Nobody — and I mean NOBODY— wants to hear about your sex life

Jealous that other people have sex lives huh

Is masturbation sex?

Smile
And you’re still a barely functioning retard

Smile
I am functioning a lot better that your hero Anthony Stiff Bourdain

Fucking your rotten gash with week old cucumber doesn’t coaunt as sex, you stupid bitch

Is masturbation sex?
For people who have never had a real sex partner...……...yup, it's the best they get

Smile
He’s not my hero, skank. But I’m sure you smell like a corpse, and your brain is dead, so I guess you’re already there in a way

Is masturbation sex?
For people who have never had a real sex partner...……...yup, it's the best they get
Saves on alimony and child support.

Smile
He’s not my hero, skank. But I’m sure you smell like a corpse, and your brain is dead, so I guess you’re already there in a way

Whoa such powerful words...………………

However your words won't bring the dead who referenced Hillary Clintons relationship with fat Harvey

Yeah yeah, we know. And Seth Rich was killed by the DNC and agenda 21 is coming for your guns and I'll bet you single handedly defended us from the government take over codenamed "jadehelm15".

Forum List

Back