Antarctica hits 63.5°F as Mitch McConnell promises to sabotage...

Steve who?

Remember, people outside of your conspiracy cult haven't memorized all of your conspiracy mantras, so you've got to be more specific when invoking one of your lesser-known conspiracies.

Ahhh c'mon admiral. McIntyre. You know, the guy who keeps getting you hero's peer reviewed papers pulled because they suck at math so bad.

McInTyre is a tool. He published some statistical results that, after review, made no difference whatsoever in the results he was criticizing. But that hasn't stopped you minions of stupidity from citing it every time you get a chance, has it?

And he scares the ever loving crap out of you drones because every time you post a "peer" reviewed paper, he shreds it in hours. Showing beyond doubt that you idiots can't do math. Not even a little bit.

You need a better argument there olfraud, actual facts bitch slap you everytime you post this BS up.

But thanks for doing it! I love showing what a asshat you are!

Wouldn't it be great for anartica to become warm enough to colonize, grow crops, and have a tolerable climate like the other six continents. Why is it that no one ever weighs the positive effects of a warmer world?

Growing crops there would be problematic due to the very, very short window where there is enough sunlight, and the fact that the glaciers have stripped the land of any soil it might have had.
Thanks for proving my point by focusing on the negative. Apparently a warmer planet means doom!

When it means increased floods, drought, negative impacts on crops, and sea level rise (among many other effects) that affects billions, then yes it is a negative thing.

Steve who?

Remember, people outside of your conspiracy cult haven't memorized all of your conspiracy mantras, so you've got to be more specific when invoking one of your lesser-known conspiracies.

Ahhh c'mon admiral. McIntyre. You know, the guy who keeps getting you hero's peer reviewed papers pulled because they suck at math so bad.

McInTyre is a tool. He published some statistical results that, after review, made no difference whatsoever in the results he was criticizing. But that hasn't stopped you minions of stupidity from citing it every time you get a chance, has it?

And he scares the ever loving crap out of you drones because every time you post a "peer" reviewed paper, he shreds it in hours. Showing beyond doubt that you idiots can't do math. Not even a little bit.

You need a better argument there olfraud, actual facts bitch slap you everytime you post this BS up.

Says the moderator who not only is the worst violator of the forum rules, but also thinks it is okay to allow posters to tell others to go kill themselves.

Steve who?

Says the moderator who not only is the worst violator of the forum rules, but also thinks it is okay to allow posters to tell others to go kill themselves.

If I violate a rule, by all means you should report me. There are other Mods here who will review it. As far as the other, there is no rule against that. There are rules against threatening a member for sure, but telling someone who advocates for the destruction of modern civilization to go kill themselves is merely an extension of what that person is already advocating.

Funny how a supposedly "intelligent" person, such as yourself, can't figure that out.

The Jonestown cultists thought Jim Jones was a genius. After all, Jim Jones said so.

It's similar situation with the CultofMcIntyre. DearLeader claims to be a genius, therefore the cultists automatically believe the world trembles in fear of his piercing intellect.

And if, back in reality, nobody is paying attention to DearLeader? Why, that just proves everyone is afraid to face him. Being that they're purely religious beliefs, the beliefs of the cult are unfalsifiable.

Wouldn't it be great for anartica to become warm enough to colonize, grow crops, and have a tolerable climate like the other six continents. Why is it that no one ever weighs the positive effects of a warmer world?

Growing crops there would be problematic due to the very, very short window where there is enough sunlight, and the fact that the glaciers have stripped the land of any soil it might have had.
Thanks for proving my point by focusing on the negative. Apparently a warmer planet means doom!

When it means increased floods, drought, negative impacts on crops, and sea level rise (among many other effects) that affects billions, then yes it is a negative thing.
Increased floods and droughts? The world has always had these. Negative impact on crops? Will there not be many areas that experience positive impact on crops? Sea level rise......perhaps, but it's not like there will not be time to prepare. Humans have been adapting to changes in environment throughout history and will continue to do so.

I beleive in climate change. I beleive that the climate is changing because of both manmade and natural causes. Do you really think that we can prevent the climate from changing?

Steve who?

If I violate a rule, by all means you should report me. There are other Mods here who will review it. As far as the other, there is no rule against that. There are rules against threatening a member for sure, but telling someone who advocates for the destruction of modern civilization to go kill themselves is merely an extension of what that person is already advocating.

Funny how a supposedly "intelligent" person, such as yourself, can't figure that out.

Increased floods and droughts? The world has always had these. Negative impact on crops? Will there not be many areas that experience positive impact on crops? Sea level rise......perhaps, but it's not like there will not be time to prepare. Humans have been adapting to changes in environment throughout history and will continue to do so.

I beleive in climate change. I beleive that the climate is changing because of both manmade and natural causes. Do you really think that we can prevent the climate from changing?

So your solution is to just let it happen. How brave you are. Yes we can do something about it (and some of us are).

So your solution is to just let it happen. How brave you are. Yes we can do something about it (and some of us are).
I am of the beleif that the impending doom associated with the predictions of global warming are greatly exaggerated.

I am of the beleif that the impending doom associated with the predictions of global warming are greatly exaggerated.

I am of the belief that straw man arguments such as yours don't work.

I am of the belief that straw man arguments such as yours don't work.
In that case I recommend that you wear a hard hat for protection from the falling sky that will soon result from climate change. Meanwhile, I am going to enjoy a meal of a little chicken.

image1.png

article-2415191-185A43E400000578-982_640x365.jpg

Scientist said it would shrink.............wrong 3 years running with record ice formations..............

Every time the ice loses some mass they go LOOK............it's shrinking we were right..............right before the ice starts producing at record levels............................

They've been measuring since 1979.............short time in long term studies now isn't it..............Tell me when they actually get it right.
Looks like annual ice to me...which is quite different than the "Ice Sheet".

The Jonestown cultists thought Jim Jones was a genius. After all, Jim Jones said so.

It's similar situation with the CultofMcIntyre. DearLeader claims to be a genius, therefore the cultists automatically believe the world trembles in fear of his piercing intellect.

And if, back in reality, nobody is paying attention to DearLeader? Why, that just proves everyone is afraid to face him. Being that they're purely religious beliefs, the beliefs of the cult are unfalsifiable.

No, Jim Jones never did a thing. McIntyre has been the author of at least two and I think it more than three, of the latest "peer" reviewed papers being pulled. Thanks for the silly non-sequitur, but, as usual, your response is a

By all means let us know when those start to occur. Just a little FYI, you're going to have one hell of a time coming up with a flood event worse than the atmospheric river that turned central California into a lake back in 1862. You know...back before there was a lot of CO2 in the air.

By all means let us know when those start to occur. Just a little FYI, you're going to have one hell of a time coming up with a flood event worse than the atmospheric river that turned central California into a lake back in 1862. You know...back before there was a lot of CO2 in the air.

It is already happening. Next.

Antarctica hits 63.5°F as Mitch McConnell promises to sabotage global climate pact
byPakalolo Follow
Apr 02, 2015

Scientists have measured what is likely the highest temperature ever on Antarctica: 63.5 degrees Fahrenheit (17.5 Celsius).

<snip>

It's hard to draw much conclusion from a single temperature record, cautions Gavin Schmidt, a climate scientist with NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York City. Last year Antarctica also logged a record cold temperature, he notes.

And what does our Senate Majority leader say to the world about the undeniable climate change that has been observed by 99 % of scientists?

"Considering that two-thirds of the U.S. federal government hasn't even signed off on the Clean Power Plan and 13 states have already pledged to fight it, our international partners should proceed with caution before entering into a binding, unattainable deal."

I don't think Mitch understands - the Earth is warming, if humans don't take action to correct the parts that are correctable, Lonesome George won't be the only turltle without a job.
WTF? short memory do we? You dumb fucks say the cold ass winter we had is just local,meaningless not global and now you are posting the local temperature in Antarctica means something?

What a fear mongering hypocrite fag

Forum List

Back