Answer to Mass Shootings: Less Guns, or More Guns ?

You know, the question is posited whether fewer guns leads to fewer mass shootings. The fact every developed nation which has fewer handguns in circulation has fewer mass shooting events is then dismissed out of hand.

Only among the batshit crazies...

You know, the question is posited whether fewer guns leads to fewer mass shootings. The fact every developed nation which has fewer handguns in circulation has fewer mass shooting events is then dismissed out of hand.

Only among the batshit crazies...

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Most people who are murdered are not killed in mass murders. They are killed in gangs or an individual basis. Mass murderers account for very few of the people who are murdered. It's just that the left-wing media controls your mind and now you are obsessed with mass murders instead of the entire picture.

Liberals, including Obama and Hillary Clinton, are saying LESS guns, coming from more background checks, would stop mass shootings. Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Conservatives in general, are calling for MORE guns as the answer to stop these awful massacres.

Who do you think is right ? More guns, or less guns ?

It's like asking whether more or less cars will make people drive safer.

We need less psychopaths, less sociopaths, less gangs and more morals.

UK police behind effort to ban knives to end ‘knife violence’
Posted on September 15, 2015 by Bob Livingston

UK police behind effort to ban knives to end ‘knife violence’
So, what, that means they have more mass shooting events with fewer handguns in circulation?

No, it proves the point that those who really want to injure or kill somebody doesn't need a gun to do it. They just find other weapons of secondary choice. Guns don't kill people--people kill people.

Liberals, including Obama and Hillary Clinton, are saying LESS guns, coming from more background checks, would stop mass shootings. Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Conservatives in general, are calling for MORE guns as the answer to stop these awful massacres.

We must have more guns! Lots of guns! All school age children must be armed. Nursing home residents must also be armed. Everyone armed from about 6 years old to death. Road rage will become a level playing field. We must show the world that we know how to solve gun violence! We must have more guns! A panel of NRA experts will determine if anyone is mentally unfit to own a firearm.

Well, that rules you out. Sorry. Use your war lance.

We must have more guns! Lots of guns! All school age children must be armed. Nursing home residents must also be armed. Everyone armed from about 6 years old to death. Road rage will become a level playing field. We must show the world that we know how to solve gun violence! We must have more guns! A panel of NRA experts will determine if anyone is mentally unfit to own a firearm.
Sorry but your attempt to paint gun owners as crazies, FAILED. Everyone knows your MO.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a gun owner. Thankfully, I'm not an NRA gun nutter.

If you had had more guns Custer would not have killed you off.

Most people who are murdered are not killed in mass murders. They are killed in gangs or an individual basis. Mass murderers account for very few of the people who are murdered. It's just that the left-wing media controls your mind and now you are obsessed with mass murders instead of the entire picture.
Unbelievable. The point and title of the thread was whether fewer guns would lead to fewer mass shootings.

Developed nations with fewer handguns in circulation have fewer mass shooting events.

Oh well, life among the batshit crazy, quite believable really. In fact, demonstrably the case.

Sorry but your attempt to paint gun owners as crazies, FAILED. Everyone knows your MO.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a gun owner. Thankfully, I'm not an NRA gun nutter.

What's the difference between you and a NRA member? You're just too cheap to pay dues and get a good magazine.

Unbelievable. The point and title of the thread was whether fewer guns would lead to fewer mass shootings.

Developed nations with fewer handguns in circulation have fewer mass shooting events.

Oh well, life among the batshit crazy, quite believable really. In fact, demonstrably the case.

Do the calculations. We have over 315 million people in this country. Of course we are going to have more mass shootings, just like we have more Americans die in car accidents, just like we have more children and adults drown during the summer time. Just like we have more people on recreational narcotics.

You think taking away guns is the answer, well criminals applaud you. They can't wait until you vote in people that think just like you and implement your ideas. It would be a free-for-all for criminals all across this nation.

What's the difference between you and a NRA member? You're just too cheap to pay dues and get a good magazine.

The NRA was once a good outfit, and I was a member for many years until radicals took over in 1977.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

Do the calculations.
They've been done, you ignore them, just like you'll ignore this data.

11 essential facts about guns and mass shootings in the United States

11 essential facts about guns and mass shootings in the United States

7. More guns tend to mean more homicide.

The Harvard Injury Control Research Center assessed the literature on guns and homicide and found that there's substantial evidence that indicates more guns means more murders.

This holds true whether you're looking at different countries or different states. Citations here.

image.jpg
You responded to the OP in a strange way., Ans now you talk about the NRA. I said nothing about them.

Well, gee, shit happens. The NRA is running the gun agenda.
Hello, Washington redskin...
I will ask you since all the other know it alls are dogging... Which one is military grade top or bottom?

Forum List

Back