Answer: 6 in 10

I like this setup. I already have the EOTech red dot site but a scope would be nice. I've got Pmags and Yankee Hill flip up iron sights too!

3847103447_6494c83dc1_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like this setup. I already have the EOTech red dot site but a scope would be nice. I've got Pamags and Yankee Hill flip up iron sights too!

3847103447_6494c83dc1_b.jpg
Its sick how anybody could think a machine gun like that has any place in civilian, or even private security, hands
Are you shitting me? It will explode skull matter 50 feet in every direction. Bad guy gone!

Question: What are the chances that your own gun kills you.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

Wow! Bad teeth and bad math.

LOL!
bath math?

30,000 gun deaths, 20,000 suicides

Therefore, if you have a gun, there's a 60 percent chance you'll shoot yourself with it

Is that what passes for math across the pond?

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

LOL!
bath math?

Therefore, if you have a gun, there's a 60 percent chance you'll shoot yourself with it

you fucking retard fagots:

30,000 gun deaths

20,000 suicides

2/3 of all shootings are suicides, not self defence

LOL!
bath math?

30,000 gun deaths

20,000 suicides

Can I have their guns???

LOL!
bath math?

30,000 gun deaths

20,000 suicides

Can I have their guns???
I have no fucking clue whose side you are on, but I do know that you have trouble making yourself clear. Go back to english class, you dick sucking redneck 80 IQ hillbilly

LOL!
bath math?

30,000 gun deaths

20,000 suicides

WOW!! This is kinda like Asslips total lack of ability to understand percentages.
Wonder if there's a connection?

Here's another question. How many gun owners die from a gunshot wound?

Hint: It isn't anywhere near 6 in 10.

Nice try, though!

Hey, did you know that if you own a car, you are more likely to die in a car crash than someone who doesn't own a car?

Did you know that if you own a swimming pool, you're far more likely to die in a swimming pool than someone who doesn't own one?

What are the chances your own swimming pool will kill you?

See how that works?

Japan has very strict gun control and twice our suicide rate.

Next question!

What a fucking crybaby. What are you 13 years old? Grow some balls boy.
Its fucking sad how many Americans own guns for self defence, ignorant of the fact that the guns are 60 percent likely to kill them

Lol. I know a little math, and if that "60 percent" charge was accurate, about 150 million Americans would be dead from guns every year.

Would you mind explaining your claim? I'll even give you extra points if you can do it fluently enough to understand it.

Mark

Here's another question. How many gun owners die from a gunshot wound?

Hint: It isn't anywhere near 6 in 10.

Nice try, though!

Japan has very strict gun control and twice our suicide rate.

Next question!
Tell me why Japan, with a culture of suicide, still has FAR less gun suicide than 'Murica

What a fucking crybaby. What are you 13 years old? Grow some balls boy.
Its fucking sad how many Americans own guns for self defence, ignorant of the fact that the guns are 60 percent likely to kill them

Lol. I know a little math, and if that "60 percent" charge was accurate, about 150 million Americans would be dead from guns every year.

Would you mind explaining your claim? I'll even give you extra points if you can do it fluently enough to understand it.

Mark
There are 30,000 gun deaths a year. 20,000 are from suicide.

Therefore, a gun nut who buys a gun for self defence is more likely to end up killing himself than a robber

Hi RayneWooney
If police and military officers are required to go through careful screening and training,
and also take an oath to uphold the Constitution, why can't all citizens agree to the same standards per their local districts?
This would prevent any confrontations, such as with Zimmerman, Garner and Ferguson, if people AGREE on procedures.

What is the gun fatality rate among trained police, sheriffs, military and other law enforcement?
If we require high standards for professionals to carry arms, shouldn't citizens have the same?

Welcome to The Armed Citizen Project Armed Citizen Project

Forum List

Back