Another Win For AOC!

I look forward to her first term as POTUS in the near future.

Amazon is STILL coming to New York without a single gummint handout.

View attachment 293585

The problem is; public investment in ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of filth has never offered an ROi...this shit is so simple for anyone even half sane...INVEST IN JOB CREATORS, not Americas bottom feeding filth.

Yeah because EVERY DUMBASS wants AOC for political positions lmfao!!

upload_2019-12-6_19-13-23.png

AOC Unveils Manifesto: “A Just Society” Means Rent Control, Abolish Prisons, Welfare For All Illegals

It’s pretty ironic to hear AOC making the argument for conservative economics and the so-called conservatives here making the argument for big government. Must be a full moon out tonight.

Cutting taxes to attract jobs.....doesn't sound like big government to me.....

And were that being advocated by somebody in this thread you would have a point, but since it isn’t, I’m not sure what your point is

If you had a specific post you were referring to, you could have posted your comment to that thread.
Your point would be clearer, perhaps?

View attachment 293585

That is beyond wishful thinking for a moron like you to believe. Who is going to vote her in. Take your medication before you post. She is an imbecile and that’s the good half. The only chance she had at seeing the Oval Office is when Clinton was in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1500 jobs versus 25,000...….victory!!!
How much was New York going to have to pay for each of those 25k jobs, dope? Maybe you should go refresh your memory. :laugh:

they’re not paying a dime per job for those 1500 - to start, with more to come.

You actually believe what the bartender says. You are dumber then I thought.

How much was New York going to have to pay for each of those 25k jobs, dope? Maybe you should go refresh your memory. :laugh:

I seem to remember NY offering no taxes for ten years if companies would open/move there.
So whats the difference?

How is AOC responsible?

Forcing a "No" with gov't handout.
Now it is Amazon without any handouts.

Did I type slow enough for you?

Moi :26:

She didn't force any "No".

Amazon simply changed mind and gave up.

Your delusional.

Mine?

Do you really think that she as Congresswoman had power to stop that?

There never was 25k jobs to start with. I just hope that politicians in the future don't get fooled into tax breaks and subsidies.

"The Amazon lease, which will accommodate more than 1,500 employees, is a far smaller footprint than the giant retailer was pledging with its second headquarters on Long Island."

View attachment 293585

Well, I'm glad the jobs are coming. We can all agree on that, however I think she did her best initially to drive them away.

She argued that the government shouldn't be building facilities for private business. Do you really disagree with that?

View attachment 293585

Well, I'm glad the jobs are coming. We can all agree on that, however I think she did her best initially to drive them away.

She argued that the government shouldn't be building facilities for private business. Do you really disagree with that?

The government was going to build their headquarters? or give them a tax break?

We

View attachment 293585

The government was going to build their headquarters? or give them a tax break?

Some of both.

How is AOC responsible?

Forcing a "No" with gov't handout.
Now it is Amazon without any handouts.

Did I type slow enough for you?

Moi :26:

She didn't force any "No".

Amazon simply changed mind and gave up.

Your delusional.

Mine?

Do you really think that she as Congresswoman had power to stop that?

She is an imbecile. The idiots that voted her in are bigger imbeciles and most regretting it. She has no idea what she is doing or talking about. Half her stuff has to be written for her or she’ll make a bigger asshole of herself.

Forum List

Back