Another war crime sanctioned by the "great statesman"!

Pals declared war?

OK, carpet bomb Gaza then.
How bout something new?
Agree.

Relocation of every Palestinian to Syria should work just fine.
Did you hear there's a war going on? And um I don't think the Palestinians belong to Syria - they belong to Palestina.
Oh? When was there an official declaration of war? If you want to take that stance, then Israel, under the guise of war, can invade the Gaza strip, subjegate their military and jail their leaders until they sue for peace.

BTW...There are no Palestinians. They are trans-Jordanian refugees. Squatters, and war criminals.

Relocation would be a blessing for them.

Pals declared war?

How bout something new?
Agree.

Did you hear there's a war going on? And um I don't think the Palestinians belong to Syria - they belong to Palestina.
Oh? When was there an official declaration of war? If you want to take that stance, then Israel, under the guise of war, can invade the Gaza strip, subjegate their military and jail their leaders until they sue for peace.

BTW...There are no Palestinians. They are trans-Jordanian refugees. Squatters, and war criminals.

A war in Syria Genious.

Palestinians are - preferable compared to you .

Pals declared war?

How bout something new?
Agree.

A war in Syria Genious.

Well, the Palestinians can join the war in Syria. You know, help build their new homeland.

How bout something new?
Agree.

A war in Syria Genious.

Well, the Palestinians can join the war in Syria. You know, help build their new homeland.
Palis seem to have no problem with violence.

2 months ago Gazans burned this exact crossing during what they call "a peaceful demonstration",
now they've succeeded and they whine about it. Good comedy :biggrin:
Palestinian Mentality.

Kerem Shalom Crossing

Last edited:
Agree.

A war in Syria Genious.

Yep, and no problem with using the innocent as shields!

A war in Syria Genious.

Yep, and no problem with using the innocent as shields!

Yep, both sides are pretty adept at doing that!

Israel closes main Gaza goods crossing

Collective punishment is a war crime under the GCIV.

It is time that this "great statesman" was put on trial!
But, it's ok for Palestinians to fly kites and balloons
outfitted with incendiary devices, into Israel?

They've been doing that shit for how long now?

And, a Hamas spokesman called the Israeli move
"a new crime against humanity".

Fuck off

Fuck off

Deflection and off topic!

Collective punishment is a war crime - FACT!

Now you can fuck off!

Right?! Because indiscriminate incendiary devices are totally just attacking legitimate military targets with specific achievable military goals. Nothing at all to do with collectively punishing an entire group for, you know, being.

Right?! Because indiscriminate incendiary devices are totally just attacking legitimate military targets with specific achievable military goals. Nothing at all to do with collectively punishing an entire group for, you know, being.

Why do you even try? The inanity of his post are self-evident. No one who isn't a Jew-hating swine would ever be convinced by him. He wants you to argue with him for the purposes of self-gratification.

Do you really want to participate in that?

Now you can fuck off!

Apparently "collective punishment" is only a war crime when committed by Jooooos? Because bomb kites are totally punishing specific military objectives for achieving a specific, you know, military objective. Right?!

Fuck off

Now you can fuck off!
I'm not deflecting...you are
I'm not off topic, you're not on topic

Israel closed the crossing in response
to the constant arson attacks, ass wipe

Fuck off

Why do you even try? The inanity of his post are self-evident. No one who isn't a Jew-hating swine would ever be convinced by him. He wants you to argue with him for the purposes of self-gratification.

Do you really want to participate in that?

Why do I try?

Well, you tell me. Would the board (and the world) be a better place if I gave up trying? And stopped speaking up against evil? And stopped trying to correct the inanity?

So both sides are equally guilty and of you jack offs arguing about it isn't going to solve it any more than those jack offs continually antagonizing each other is going to solve anything.

Forum List

Back