Another Video Obama Wishes Was Never Made

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This week I received an email with a link in it telling me to watch a video on the internet that would make me feel revolted.

With all the news about the cheap anti-Islam video released last July that the President, Vice President, Secretary of State, US Ambassador to the UN and the White House Chief Spokesman have used as a decoy, who needs another revolting video? The last thing we Americans need is the enemies of the West to have another rallying point to hate us, and for the Administration to have another excuse for their failed Mideast policies.

However, this new video will actually make the enemies of the U.S. chuckle. They will laugh heartily when viewing the video of how the once great and mighty United States is completely corrupted, inept, and out of control.

Full story w/video & links @ Another Video Obama Wishes Was Never Made
:cool:

No problemo.

Barry and his Government Motors are doubling down on Volt battery production. In 2013 GM is set to make a luxury version of the Volt that will carry a Cadillac badge instead. I guess the government thinking goes if the public didn't like the $40-something K Chevy, wait until they got a look at the $50-60K Caddy golf-cart car.

Forum List

Back