Another terrorist attack

I thought the right to belong to a militia shall not be infringed?

where are the civil rights groups to defend them?

naacp anyone?
splc?

the fbi acted stupidly?
What, for wingnuts who were planning to bomb govt property and kill govt workers? Do you support domestic terrorism? Because that's why those three loons are behind bars.

The extremism of uninformed people never ceases to amaze me.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

That's some pretty heavy shit.

" participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”"

Had they succeeded, they could have murdered a great number of people.
So three Timothy McVeigh's with a beard and Koran.
Only, they aren't Muslims.

naacp anyone?
splc?

the fbi acted stupidly?
I know what I'm about to say will draw fire but this story makes me think of people like Patrick Henry, Paul Revere, etc...

nowadays white Christians are to be exterminated
Uhuh. ....

naacp anyone?
splc?

the fbi acted stupidly?
I know what I'm about to say will draw fire but this story makes me think of people like Patrick Henry, Paul Revere, etc...

nowadays white Christians are to be exterminated
Uhuh. ....

exterminate the white people - Bing Videos

naacp anyone?
splc?

the fbi acted stupidly?

No "fire" but

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just like squeeze kkk berry, you're in favor of tyranny instead of voting.
Voting, these days, seems to be just replacing one piece of shit with another piece of shit.
But I haven't advocated anything, actually.
Just thinking out loud.

That doesn't mean shooting innocent people is the answer.
Never crossed my mind, but I can see the attraction of an anti-government movement.

Terrorist apologist.

No "fire" but

Voting, these days, seems to be just replacing one piece of shit with another piece of shit.
Just thinking out loud.

Never crossed my mind, but I can see the attraction of an anti-government movement.

Terrorist apologist.
Spammer.

Anyone that doesn't feel warm and fuzzy for the misunderstood Islamic terrorists is an apologist

No "fire" but

Just thinking out loud.

Terrorist apologist.
Spammer.

Anyone that doesn't feel warm and fuzzy for the misunderstood Islamic terrorists is an apologist

Except that I have never apologized for Islamic terrorist. You on the other hand...." I can see the attraction of an anti-government movement." You are a RW terrorist apologist.

" participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”"

Except Timothy McVeigh was agnostic.
Not at the time he did the killings. In a 1996 interview, a year after. He professed a belief in god. He said he was Agnostic many years after that, then did the anointing of the stick before his execution. Though it doesn't matter what he believed, the point is that he was a sick individual, just like the terrorists in Paris.

Just thinking out loud.

Terrorist apologist.
Spammer.

Except that I have never apologized for Islamic terrorist. You on the other hand...." I can see the attraction of an anti-government movement." You are a RW terrorist apologist.
And you can't read.
I plainly said that I didn't advocate terror. Only that there is more than enough reason to be antigovernment

Except Timothy McVeigh was agnostic.
Not at the time he did the killings. In a 1996 interview, a year after. He professed a belief in god. He said he was Agnostic many years after that, then did the anointing of the stick before his execution. Though it doesn't matter what he believed, the point is that he was a sick individual, just like the terrorists in Paris.

And in that interview he said that he had lost touch with Catholicism. The OKC bombing had nothing to do with religion. He was a RW gun toting, anti-Government terrorist.

Terrorist apologist.
Spammer.

And you can't read.
I plainly said that I didn't advocate terror. Only that there is more than enough reason to be antigovernment

No, terrorist apologist, you said that you can see the attraction of an anti-government movement.

where was the attack?.....

If you read and comprehended the article it was thwarted by the FBI.

But are the RW traitors happy about that?

Nope.

Ha ha...Allegedly thwarted by the FBI, you sanctimonious little asshole. You are one, you know?

Where's your apology for lying? You mentioned something about rightwing, leftwing as if that has anything to do with your lie. Why don't you take responsibility and not only tell us that you dI'd lie but tell us why you lied. You have a lot of nerve putting on the self righteous act with the shit you post.

You seem angry. Are you angry? Are the titclamps too tight today?

I'm not angry at all, and this isn't a place to talk about your bizarre fantasies.

BTW the OP is a lie - there has been no terrorist attack, and for all we know the people accused could be innocent on all charges. I know that kind of spoils the left winged circle jerk, but facts usually tend to do that.

You're just another RW terrorist apologist.

I have no Idea where you got that from, but I can assure you I'm no kind of terrorist apologist. If the suspects in this case are in fact guilty I hope they get the harshest punishment possible.

Forum List

Back