Another terrorist attack

Also, lol at that trash PDF you linked. That is proof in your mind?

You are even dumber than you post.

It's clearly more credible than a Google Image.
dismissivewank.gif
No it isn't, because your pdf is just some random shitlib or nagger creating a list out of thin air, and even if it were verifiable they wouldn't be religiously motivate deaths.

So basically, go fuck yourself.

Do you just not understand English? This thread is not about religion. It's about terrorism. It's the middle word in the fucking title.

And lynching, since you tried to bring it up, IS terrorism.

Holy SHIT you are one dense sack of obtusity.

Do you just not understand English? This thread is not about religion. It's about terrorism. It's the middle word in the fucking title.

Holy SHIT you are one dense motherfucker.
No, its not Christian terrorism. There is no evidence the lynchings were motivated by Christianity. Also, they clearly weren't all based by race, as not all the lynching victims were black. Also, to say every one of the lynchings was "terrorism" is a broad claim. You would have to look into each on case by case.

So the idea that Christians, White or otherwise are as much of or more of a security threat than radical islamists is absurd.

Holy SHIT you are one dense sack of obtusity.

No, its not Christian terrorism. There is no evidence the lynchings were motivated by Christianity. Also, they clearly weren't all based by race, as not all the lynching victims were black. Also, to say every one of the lynchings was "terrorism" is a broad claim. You would have to look into each on case by case.

-- which is what your Googly Image would have to do to make its point. Let alone link itself.

drowning.gif

But do tell --- what kind of lynching is not terrorism?? Are there, I dunno, lynching spas where you can get therapeutic lynching for a stiff neck condition?

:popcorn:

So the idea that Christians, White or otherwise are as much of or more of a security threat than radical islamists is absurd.

Nobody made that point, but we'll take it on if you're not already far enough in a hole.... in a thread that's actually about religion and terrorism. Which has already been done....

:dig:

Last edited:
read the exchange.....did he answer the question?.....

How is it a 'question' anyway?
The title cannot be "misleading" since it has no verb to "lead". It may be suggestive but that's as far as it goes.
Is it such a mountain to climb to get past a thread title and into a topic? Seems a bit ADHD. :dunno:

Actually it seems like a tactic to avoid the topic...

The title is neutral, intentionally vague and as already noted could be inferred different ways. As such, it's actually linguistically brilliant in its economy.

For instance it can also be read as...
"[there exists] one (kind of) terrorist attack.... (the kind we get drowned in constantly)
[here is] Another terrorist attack (another kind that we don't)

Get past it already. It's a news article, not a headline-writing class.
did i say it was a question?.....it said ...another terrorist attack.....which there wasnt.....

Nor does the title claim there "was". There's no verb in it.

Again, get PAST it already. This is Page Nine. Much deflection I sense.
and i havent mentioned it no where near as much as you have...have i?...my question was something else....so stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke that....

It's right above in your post, Harry. :disbelief:
my post with the "question" was........

all i said was your title was very misleading.....nothing else.....so where did the rest of the shit come in?.....you have told me more than once you dont read everything,especially what i say.....so how the fuck would you know if i dont get on "rw's" about their threads?....we have already done this dance luddy not more than a week ago....and after i said the same thing to you i just said here.....you never came back and gave me an answer....care to do it now?...if you dont read everything posted.....how the fuck do you know?.....

now was i talking about the title here or was i asking Luddy something else?.....

Holy SHIT you are one dense motherfucker.

Lynching was a tactic by democrats to keep blacks from exercising their Rights.....as was bombings, and beatings and other killings.....it wasn't till the democrats realized they could never stop blacks from voting that they changed their tactic and destroyed the black family through government welfare programs......

Forum List

Back