Another successful execution by our fbi

I am certainly ready to believe that the maniacs in the FBI would murder an unarmed, disabled veteran. However, the article is a little light on facts. Maybe there was a good reason for them to go in hot? I mean, probably not given what they are (gubmint thugs). But I would like to hear more about why they were going after this guy.

You would think- with that reaction- that he'd at least be aiming a firearm at them.

I dunno why, but the thread reminded me of the time that this homeless vet told em to go fuck themselves and they went all Call of Duty on the poor sap on the spot...

View attachment 820371

No charges filed because the report was he had been waving a gun and pointing it at traffic that drove by. He was shot reaching into his waistband. Turns out it was just a BB gun.

Last edited:
No charges filed because the report was he had been waving a gun and pointing it at traffic that drove by. He was shot reaching into his waistband. Turns out it was just a BB gun.

Albuquerque is where that chickenshit cop physically assaulted that mentally handicapped guy trying to make a purchase at a Target I think it was.

At least the APD fired that piece of shit.

There was so much video out there that they couldn't hide it.

These guys are really on a roll.
I don't even recognize this country anymore.

They can kill United States citizens and not face any consequences. The FBI needs to be dismantled so no more innocent people get murdered.

They can kill United States citizens and not face any consequences. The FBI needs to be dismantled so no more innocent people get murdered.
arbiaz09yrkb1.jpg

It's next to impossible to do a google search these days.
They only allow you to see what they want you to see.
Google is absolutely useless.
'Swamy wants Musk as VP. Musk has just done a Google imitation: no one gets to see Twitterists say anything anymore unless they subscribe and become part of that mafia family. Fascism/ nazism in your face. Boycott 'Swamy/Musk, 2024.

Apparently, several highly trained men with guns were sent by the government and emptied their magazines into a homeless veteran.

Which begs the question. Well...should beg the question anyway.

If this team of highly trained government men require this much hardware to extinguish what they observed as a threat to their safety in the form of the single individual sitting at a bus stop minding his own business, then why would government not want our families to have that same opportunity to defend themselves against what they foresee as a threat? Why would government go out of its way to expend so much energy in depriving the electorate of this same opportunity?

Nobody ever really asks these burning question directly. At least not the talking heads on the idiot box anyway.
Looked like a firing squad.

The cops all stand on line...put their cameraman at knee level....and film this killing.

(Ukraininan militants murdered by Russian troops)
dfgdfgdf.jpg
sdfgdsfgs.jpg

(Nazi troops execute Jews)

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back