Another shitty chain restaurant seeks free advertising by being douchebags

Well, the U.S. is so sick of liberal assholes like you crying like little bitches about corporations from the sideline. Why don't you get your lazy, stupid, pathetic ass in the game and start your own business? Then you can be the great charity you think all of these businesses should be!

To paraphrase Ms. Candycorn....

Scoreboard.

John Metz, Denny's Franchisee And Hurricane Grill & Wings Owner, Imposes Surcharge For Obamacare

"If I leave the prices the same, but say on the menu that there is a 5 percent surcharge for Obamacare, customers have two choices. They can either pay it and tip 15 or 20 percent, or if they really feel so inclined, they can reduce the amount of tip they give to the server, who is the primary beneficiary of Obamacare," Metz told The Huffington Post. "Although it may sound terrible that I'm doing this, it's the only alternative. I've got to pass the cost on to the consumer."

Metz is the franchisor of Hurricane Grill & Wings, which has 48 locations, five of which are corporate owned, and president and owner of RREMC Restaurants, which runs approximately 40 Denny's and several Dairy Queen locations. He planned to use the 5 percent surcharge tactic in all his restaurants starting in January 2014, when Obamacare is fully implemented.

Who did you think was going to pay for obamacare? As a business owner myself, I can tell you, what ever effects my bottom line is passed on to the customers. You people that don't understand this should maybe take a night class or two. My material or operating costs go up, the prices I HAVE to charge for my goods or services HAVE to go up to cover those added expenses.

Well, the U.S. is so sick of liberal assholes like you crying like little bitches about corporations from the sideline. Why don't you get your lazy, stupid, pathetic ass in the game and start your own business? Then you can be the great charity you think all of these businesses should be!

Scoreboard.

Yes - the scoreboard says "Dumbocrats: -16 trillion"

By the way, when dumbocrats have been backed into a corner and can't answer a question, they always change the subject. Why don't little lazy bitches like you start your own business and do it better than these "evil corporations"? Answer the question bitch...

Scoreboard.

By the way, when dumbocrats have been backed into a corner and can't answer a question, they always change the subject. Why don't little lazy bitches like you start your own business and do it better than these "evil corporations"? Answer the question bitch...

Scoreboard. :)

Scoreboard.

Scoreboard. :)

Dumbocrats: -16 trillion :) (you're down by 16 trillion... it's going to take a lot of touchdowns... :rofl:)

These unions are requesting and getting waivers. That's a fact. They want to keep their Cadillac insurance plans.
The rest of us get more expensive insurance and lower quality rationed care.

These provisions aren't for Cadillac plans. Cadillac plans don't have annual benefit limits and thus don't need any special dispensation. The annual limit waivers are for shitty plans.

Are you following what's happening here?

Yes....and that is why the unions are so desperate to keep them.

John Metz, Denny's Franchisee And Hurricane Grill & Wings Owner, Imposes Surcharge For Obamacare

"If I leave the prices the same, but say on the menu that there is a 5 percent surcharge for Obamacare, customers have two choices. They can either pay it and tip 15 or 20 percent, or if they really feel so inclined, they can reduce the amount of tip they give to the server, who is the primary beneficiary of Obamacare," Metz told The Huffington Post. "Although it may sound terrible that I'm doing this, it's the only alternative. I've got to pass the cost on to the consumer."

Metz is the franchisor of Hurricane Grill & Wings, which has 48 locations, five of which are corporate owned, and president and owner of RREMC Restaurants, which runs approximately 40 Denny's and several Dairy Queen locations. He planned to use the 5 percent surcharge tactic in all his restaurants starting in January 2014, when Obamacare is fully implemented.

Who did you think was going to pay for obamacare? As a business owner myself, I can tell you, what ever effects my bottom line is passed on to the customers. You people that don't understand this should maybe take a night class or two. My material or operating costs go up, the prices I HAVE to charge for my goods or services HAVE to go up to cover those added expenses.

No way! The government is going to pay for Obama care.
You just don't get it.

Forum List

Back