ANOTHER secret meeting with Putin

Isn't that what a President is supposed to do? Meet with foreign leaders?

And of course, not bow to them and kiss their hands like Obama did, right?

Complex instructions for a bonehead like Trump needs more time to make clear. It's not like he's a fast learner.

AFP_QP34P.jpg

Trump played "Firetruck driver" today.

trumppo-619-386.jpg

Not the first time he's played pretend to drive a truck.

Most of the time he plays golf.

trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg

Being president sure am fun. Not much to do. So you have to find things to do.

Yet....strangely...Trump is president of the United States and all you liars can't stop it! MAGA!

Remember when traitor Republicans wrote a letter to the Iran leadership undermining the Iran Nuclear treaty President Obama was negotiating ......Imagine the EPIC BIBLICAL wing nut breakdown if a Democratic group of Senators wrote to Putin undermining Trump....

That's where Putin reminded the orange dookie that he'll have a run-in with some polonium if he backs out of the deal he made to throw the election

Why has he and all his family and all his minions LIE about every single meeting? Well over a hundred meetings now and they lied about every single one of them. And they are still lying about them.

Why?

Because they don't know what they're doing? I agree but that's no excuse for lying. And no excuse for pence and sessions lying.

Agent Orange kisses pooting's butt and so do you. That's why you RWNJ traitors are fine with this huge clusterfuck.

During that second meeting, Trump got two more scoops of ice cream, and Putin got his compounds back and maybe the sanctions lifted pretty soon.....

Sounds like a "fair" trade.....

Why has he and all his family and all his minions LIE about every single meeting? Well over a hundred meetings now and they lied about every single one of them. And they are still lying about them.

Why?

Because they don't know what they're doing? I agree but that's no excuse for lying. And no excuse for pence and sessions lying.

Agent Orange kisses pooting's butt and so do you. That's why you RWNJ traitors are fine with this huge clusterfuck.

I must have missed the part where POTUS has to report every move he makes to liberal snowflakes.

Yet....strangely...Trump is president of the United States and all you liars can't stop it! MAGA!

I'd think their feet would be from stomping them

Would be what?
Mikey from Tx....Nixon was POTUS, too. And I know you hate being reminded of this, but so was Obama. But Trump is fucking up faster than any POTUS in the last 70 years. He can't even get a deal done with a Republican congress. Where's all that "WINNING" lil' Mikey? Hmmmm? Just answer the question.

Forum List

Back