Another ridiculous "study" on the best and worst countries for women.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
When rating the best countries for women according to social scientists, South Africa rated much higher than the USA. Out of 149 countries rated, South Africa was 19th and the USA was 51st.

Take a look at the countries of the world by rape rate. South Africa is number one in the world. What exactly is so wonderful about that poverty ridden, crime infested shithole of a country that would make anyone want to send their daughter there to live other than the astounding rape rate? They were rated to be a better country for women than 87% of countries by these "social scientists".

upload_2019-11-20_16-52-2.png

Also, notice Nicaragua at number 9 worldwide in rapes per capita. They had Nicaragua as the 5th best country in the world for women to live. How do you rate a poverty stricken, crime infested, rape ridden shithole where people risk their lives to flee the country as the 5th best country for women?

Here is a link:

Study: The Best (And Worst) Countries For Women In 2018 > CEOWORLD magazine

This is an improvement for the USA, since we were rated 139th out of 149 two years ago and we were rated the 3rd most dangerous country on planet earth in terms of sexual violence against women.

The world’s five most dangerous countries for women 2018

In particular, look at their methodology. The base problem, other than the fact that the "study" was done by a bunch of biased morons, is that it is qualitative data, in other words "subjective data" or simply MAKING UP DATA. They asked for a subjective evaluation of countries by "experts" in a survey and then had data scientists run analysis on it. Has the entire world lost its mind? Imagine a white supremacist wanted to do an "experiment" to determine if white kids were smarter than minority kids. He gives each a kid a subjective rating of their intelligence after examining them and has data scientists run a statistical analysis on data he SIMPLY MADE UP. I wonder if that "scientist" would magically get exactly the results he was looking for. That's worse than searching for evidence to confirm your theory, that's MANUFACTURING evidence to confirm your theory.

What is wrong with our educational system that it keeps producing crap like that and what is wrong with our media for publishing the results in magazines like Newsweek and on TV stations like CNN? Fake fields of academia produce fake studies and our fake news media presents it as credible research to a gullible public.

Last edited:
Those must have been the same people who compiled the data on "climate change."

:laughing0301:

I think this is measured on how well women are treated in a country with how well men are treated ... in countries where both men and women are butchered in the streets equilly would rate very high ... all women have the equal opportunity to bleed out in the streets ...

Here in the United States, we still do tend to NOT beat the crap out of the women during a bar fight ... usually it's just men beating the crap out of other men ... thus our poor rating ...

I think this is measured on how well women are treated in a country with how well men are treated ... in countries where both men and women are butchered in the streets equilly would rate very high ... all women have the equal opportunity to bleed out in the streets ...

Here in the United States, we still do tend to NOT beat the crap out of the women during a bar fight ... usually it's just men beating the crap out of other men ... thus our poor rating ...

Interesting theory. I might have to beat my wife tonight, just to see if that brings our rating up a few points. :04:

Interesting theory. I might have to beat my wife tonight, just to see if that brings our rating up a few points. :04:

It's about inequality in their eyes. It's not how bad you treat women, it's whether or not you treat men every bit as badly. It's similar to the reduced income inequality in places like Venezuela when compared to the United States.

Forum List

Back