Witness Intimidation

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
First a boycott of sondlands hotels and even a blatant tweet about it this morning by the filth!

In October, Blumenauer called for a boycott of Provenance Hotels, where Sondland served as CEO. Blumenauer said Americans should boycott Provenance properties—including six hotels in downtown Portland—until Sondland testified in a congressional impeachment inquiry.

---------------

U.S. Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Oregon).

"Gordon Sondland, welcome to the resistance," Blumenauer declared this morning on Twitter.

Congressman Earl Blumenauer Tweets: “Gordon Sondland, Welcome to the Resistance”

Quick question......................think that the Trump supporters are now gonna boycott Sondlein's hotels because of the way he's thrown Trump and his administration under the bus?

because of the way he's thrown Trump and his administration under the bus?

Under the bus? You must watch CNN :)

Sondland testified today that Trump said "I want nothing, I want nothing, no quid pro quo...I want him to do the right thing".

Well, that ends this faux impeachment right there doesn't it?

because of the way he's thrown Trump and his administration under the bus?

Under the bus? You must watch CNN :)

Sondland testified today that Trump said "I want nothing, I want nothing, no quid pro quo...I want him to do the right thing".

Well, that ends this faux impeachment right there doesn't it?

Then why are all the news agencies (including FOX) saying that he's testified that there was a quid pro quo?

Just check out the video of the front line battle in Syria...errrrrrrrr...I mean knob creek Kentucky :)

So, in your opinion, everyone else is lying, but Trump is telling the truth?

The democrats in kahootz with the MSM are trying to bring an end to the USA so they can bring in a world gov't that cannot be voted out of power.

Trump is fighting them!

If you can't see that by now...God help you!

So, in your opinion, everyone else is lying, but Trump is telling the truth?

The democrats in kahootz with the MSM are trying to bring an end to the USA so they can bring in a world gov't that cannot be voted out of power.

Trump is fighting them!

If you can't see that by now...God help you!

I think your tinfoil hat is wrapped a bit too tight. Just out of curiosity, WHO exactly is going to lead this world government? And, how exactly is it going to be created and ran? There is no way in hell that a true one world government will ever come to be. Too many opposing views, and there are too many countries that have a strong sense of national pride.

I think your tinfoil hat is wrapped a bit too tight. Just out of curiosity, WHO exactly is going to lead this world government?

They are telling you right to your face and you refuse to believe them.

Hillary calling half of America "delporable"...do you think she was kidding?

Pelosi just said we can't "risk" our democracy to common people who vote.

Schiffs opening statement of this entire impeachment hearing...every word of it was a lie! Same with his statement to the press today.

An MSM that BLATANTLY lies to us on a minute by minute basis.

Open your eyes man...we are in real danger!

Listen to what the democrat candidates are telling you. a 90% tax rate, the green new deal, universal health care, no cars, trucks or planes...there's a dem debate tonight...WATCH IT!

See for yourself.

Forum List

Back