another refugee from PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, have you guyz heard zat we just got a nu prezident of ze world?

Whez da party at? :smoke::beer::party:

i thought Obama was just the US president.....at least thats all he was last night.....somebody better let Putin,Chavez,the Chinese and the rest of them know....

There is nothing wrong with PF IMO. Behave yourself, follow the TOS and you'll be fine. Bitching and whining gets you banned, as Agna will tell you.:razz:

There are no small children there, but plenty here. Put 2 and 2 together, and you'll figure out why these types like it here. Consent people!

Really? Is that why there is no science section to compete with their religious bullshit over there? To protect unconsensual people?

Now where is that fart smilie? Oh well, that will do since you are both a joke! :lol:

Last edited:
I can't imagine what you must have to do to get banned from here. I got kicked off a particular MB, that shall remain nameless, several times. And I rarely, if ever, call names and curse people, like seems to be the norm here. Just seems like some subjects are off limits in some places, if you're not on the proper side of the issue. Already tested the water here on the subject that draws a lot of ire in a lot of places. No problem.

Oh yeah.....the same here Agnapostate, after six years I still check in on that old board and every so often the subject comes up and they refer to me as "he who's name is not spoken".

Evidently this post tipped Chubby off. Even she's not as dimwitted as she seems. :lol:

That being said, if Chubby05 was as clever as she thinks she is, she would have been on to me much sooner, since this thread is an exact duplicate of what I've posted here.

Last edited:
I can't read them Agna. Links to PF don't work for me. Why do you go back there to read?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back