another refugee from PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck shit you useless piece of slime.

I don't have a problem with any of the Mods. Every infraction I have gotten was deserved and I knew it was coming. ABNS would have banned me once but I got out of it - only because I apologised. Call me a goody goody Agna, I know you wanna.

Most people at PF know why I can't understand 'complex' issues and they have no problem with it. Not everyone is a mensa nutcase, ya know Aggie?

As for Frodders, he might visit this place but he'd never leave PF. That would mean leaving me.

There is nothing wrong with PF IMO. Behave yourself, follow the TOS and you'll be fine. Bitching and whining gets you banned, as Agna will tell you.:razz:

Suck it.

Raytri was fine. What has been going on? Be honest. I do not intend to continue PF bashing, especially not for its own sake.

raytri edited out what he perceived to be a personal attack against the guy i was replying to,i told him basically to take your head out of your ass,ok fine he edited that out,but he also edited out the rest of the post which was not referring to anyone,it was some stats disputing the stats the other guy gave.....thats called censorship,i said the year is 2009 not 1984,and said he edited everything....he never answered what i told him so fuck him....

So I see that they're, uh...tightening security around those parts. :eusa_drool:

Political Forum - View Single Post - You have been denied access to this forum

ABoyNamedSpew said:
The new software blocks open public proxies. We knew there would be a little "collateral damage," in activating this software, but you can thank people like Agnapostate and DuH2 for any problems that are created. Unfortunately, since they get such a juvenile rise out of infiltrating our site, and causing havoc, we've been forced to tighten our security.

:lol:

A nice conservative christian lady came to your school and gave a lecture on the finer points of fisting? Good for her! It's about time they caught up to the degenerates who have been propagandizing our youth for years. But, I'm willing to bet that the nice conservative christian lady did not mention astroglide or K-Y at all. After all, A nice conservative christian lady would understand the need to temper pleasure with pain.

I don't know Agna.......I just post, I haven't really posted to the mods that much but they take anything even remotely close to "crossing the line" they'll infract you. I mean you've been on there long enough to know that so that is why I asked "did you push the buttons" a little bit? I understand you feel their reasoning is ridiculous, and of course, with all these PF posters coming over here, it makes you think as to why. Your not the only one.

It is without a doubt the worst site I have ever been on. The rules are applied so unevenly it is blatent.

The guy who runs it has problems he takes medication for, I saw him mention it. He lays down the rules hard on anyone who doesnt agree with him politically. Then lets the people who agree with him do practially anything they want. He took me to task for printing an entire article and I pointed out to him I posted three paragraphs of it and that it was five paragraphs long. He then said well that was just too much of it. I then pointed put that he was the first poster to answer a thread (of someone he liked of course) in which the person posted the entire article that was like 6 paragraphs long. The time difference in our threads were like 3 minutes. The guy went bullistic.

He is one creepy messed up person.

Suck shit you useless piece of slime.

I don't have a problem with any of the Mods. Every infraction I have gotten was deserved and I knew it was coming. ABNS would have banned me once but I got out of it - only because I apologised. Call me a goody goody Agna, I know you wanna.

Most people at PF know why I can't understand 'complex' issues and they have no problem with it. Not everyone is a mensa nutcase, ya know Aggie?

As for Frodders, he might visit this place but he'd never leave PF. That would mean leaving me.

There is nothing wrong with PF IMO. Behave yourself, follow the TOS and you'll be fine. Bitching and whining gets you banned, as Agna will tell you.:razz:

hi Makedde i am Odin at PF.i dont have any problemme with the mod in PF.this i s som of the membre
like oxymoron.h e get me mad when he try interrompt m y post abaout Walmart closs the union
i n Gatineau.when i get mad and spam the bord then i get in troubel.there are many good people i n PF that i wiill miss them.

Last edited:
Hey, have you guyz heard zat we just got a nu prezident of ze world?

Whez da party at? :smoke::beer::party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back