Another reason why I loathe democrats and left the party!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Gillibrand remark on Clinton sends shockwaves through Democratic Party.....

We have this bad habit of always turning on our own to appease the right...Obama did it, the Clinton's done it, our candidates do it and now this bitch.

Just about all men in positions of power are being called out for bad behavior, we get it....but for this overly ambitious Hillary clone to jump onto the hate the clintons train, just for the sake of making headlines is just sad. Bill Clinton, unlike Trump and this Moore guy, got pure hell for years over his indiscretions, Mrs. Gillibrand, surely you were there!! He was called before the senate, undressed before the american public and was put in line to be impeached and removed from office....IT WAS THE ADMIRATION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT KEPT CLINTON IN OFFICE....both you and Donna B...need to take notes from the GOP, shut the fuck up!!

We have this bad habit of always turning on our own to appease the right...Obama did it, the Clinton's done it, our candidates do it and now this bitch.
Well, for what it's worth, we hear that one from both parties.

You do know the term RINO, right? Evidently that means "anyone who isn't in obedient lockstep with Trump".

There are many of us who respect intellectual honesty and appreciate anyone who's willing to demonstrate it.

Clinton was impeached by the house, but there were not enough republican votes to "convict" in the senate. The democrats circled their wagons to protect Clinton from being kicked out of office.

You do know the term RINO, right? Evidently that means "anyone who isn't in obedient lockstep with Trump".

There are many of us who respect intellectual honesty and appreciate anyone who's willing to demonstrate it.

We are simply out of control when it comes to politics. As I said before, when this is all said and done only folks who have led the most boring lives will run. That should lead to a horrible government (yes, worse then we have now).

Well, for what it's worth, we hear that one from both parties. You do know the term RINO, right? Evidently that means "anyone who isn't in obedient lockstep with Trump". There are many of us who respect intellectual honesty and appreciate anyone who's willing to demonstrate it.
We are simply out of control when it comes to politics. As I said before, when this is all said and done only folks who have led the most boring lives will run. That should lead to a horrible government (yes, worse then we have now).
Yep, and worse, this is all a self-inflicted wound. We're choosing to do this to ourselves. And each other.

Well, for what it's worth, we hear that one from both parties. You do know the term RINO, right? Evidently that means "anyone who isn't in obedient lockstep with Trump". There are many of us who respect intellectual honesty and appreciate anyone who's willing to demonstrate it.
Yep, and worse, this is all a self-inflicted wound. We're choosing to do this to ourselves. And each other.

Could not agree more.

When people base their opinion on two letters "R" or "D", things will inevitably lead to the election of three letters "S.O.B".

• Banned

Listen, Clinton was HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS INDISCRETIONS, WHEREAS TRUMP IS NOT!! Lets not forget that. Lets also not forget, should've could've don't mean shit 27 years later.....and remember Monica was a willing victim...and never complained about Bill until this Linda character forced her to come forward.....you want honesty, right

I loathe both parties.
That's why I like Trump.

He is loathed by the establishment politicians of both the Dem's and Repub's.

In fact, Trump is the first Independent to occupy the White House. ..... :cool:
I knew you loved and backed losers, I just never knew you were proud of it. You do know buying tickets on the Titanic was a bad idea, yes?

Clinton was impeached by the house, but there were not enough republican votes to "convict" in the senate. The democrats circled their wagons to protect Clinton from being kicked out of office.
Fact: the outcry from the American public along with congressional failures to convict is why Clinton was saved from impeachment. The economy at the time was booming, and this Linda Tripp broad, forced Monica to go after Clinton, otherwise, the girl had no issue's messing around with the president. Number one reason people sided with the Clintons

I think we should just get rid of party labels and have people run on merit and their own ideas of how to serve. Imagine not being beholden to a party....novel idea to say the least!!

Forum List

Back