Leigh Corfmen speaks.

No she can't sue him! She's the one that put herself out there without considering what her lying would do. She is not a brilliant woman. She did not pay attention. She expected that she would just get up, shovel her shit and that would be the end of it.

No she can't sue him! She's the one that put herself out there without considering what her lying would do. She is not a brilliant woman. She did not pay attention. She expected that she would just get up, shovel her shit and that would be the end of it.

Now hang on. I’m all for giving Roy Moore the benefit of the doubt. This in my mind is the most serious accusor and one I was wanting to hear the most. What exactly compels you to believe she is lying? Not trying to put my thumb up your ass, just asking.

Number one was the timing of her complaint. 40 years, 8 major campaigns. Nothing. The man was elected Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court, and she never thought of this before. Democrats are desperate for this seat.

Now hang on. I’m all for giving Roy Moore the benefit of the doubt. This in my mind is the most serious accusor and one I was wanting to hear the most. What exactly compels you to believe she is lying? Not trying to put my thumb up your ass, just asking.

I seriously don't know what to believe. With the Duke and UVA scandals fresh in my mind, I tend to discount much of what the press presents as evidence, and although I don't get the "Moore signed he yearbook" feeding frenzy, it was produced as evidence of the facts. It is the only thing that a forensic expert could verify and it's not being released.

To me that is a telling fact.

Number one was the timing of her complaint. 40 years, 8 major campaigns. Nothing. The man was elected Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court, and she never thought of this before. Democrats are desperate for this seat.

I agree on the timing. But where are her friends? The ones she has mentioned multiple Times. Why has no one sought them out?

I agree on the timing. But where are her friends? The ones she has mentioned multiple Times. Why has no one sought them out?

Only she can answer that question, but I fear she will be as forthcoming about that as she has about the yearbook.

Only she can answer that question, but I fear she will be as forthcoming about that as she has about the yearbook.

I haven’t seen the interview yet. There are still questions though. It’s not like this was 1920. Even in the 80’s a creep was a creep. She said she told people, so where are they? Wouldn’t family and best buds be right here to support her openly? I would.

My suspicion is that the sources who confirmed her story were very clear that they would not be coming forward publicly. This is a nightmare for everyone who has come forward; you understand that, don't you? It's a shame, but that's how it is.

I haven’t seen the interview yet. There are still questions though. It’s not like this was 1920. Even in the 80’s a creep was a creep. She said she told people, so where are they? Wouldn’t family and best buds be right here to support her openly? I would.
Her mother has been interviewed, on tv and in articles.

I only saw a comment in print. You know where I can find a mom interview on TV?

Can you link to them, not seen them yet. Did she confirm her daughters statements?

Can you link to them, not seen them yet. Did she confirm her daughters statements?

I can only find Leigh Corfmans interview on tv. But the one in print comes up allot. Seems to be the same statement as when they first came out.

Nobody asked her about what happened before

Nobody asked her about what happened before

What are you saying? That WaPo was trolling, conducting random interviews looking for smear. Yes. And offering a little incentive too.

I can only find Leigh Corfmans interview on tv. But the one in print comes up allot. Seems to be the same statement as when they first came out.
I could swear I saw the mom briefly on the tv news, because I remember thinking she doesn't look any older than her daughter. But it was only a statement like "My daughter is honest; I believe her." or something short like that.
The interviews from WaPo are the most thorough statements from the mom.

I could swear I saw the mom briefly on the tv news, because I remember thinking she doesn't look any older than her daughter. But it was only a statement like "My daughter is honest; I believe her." or something short like that.
The interviews from WaPo are the most thorough statements from the mom.

Thanks for looking. It would be interesting if you find the link to post it though.

Forum List

Back