another reason to hate israel

I do not hate Israel, I just feel they should be treated according to their actions and not be given preferential treatment for religious reasons.

Why should Israel be treated according to it's actions when the Palestinians and Israels Arab Neighbors are not only not treated according to theirs, but are rewarded by the west and the UN.

Stupid people? You got me. I think the US should treat all nations according to their actions and not based on any religious affiliations or such.

Obviously I am not running the world.

I do not hate Israel, I just feel they should be treated according to their actions and not be given preferential treatment for religious reasons.

Why should Israel be treated according to it's actions when the Palestinians and Israels Arab Neighbors are not only not treated according to theirs, but are rewarded by the west and the UN.

Stupid people? You got me. I think the US should treat all nations according to their actions and not based on any religious affiliations or such.

The point you are conveniently ignoring is that retards like you demand Israel be treated a certain way while IGNORING the actions and attitudes of her neighbors.

He was acquitted because of the VERY REAL fear that children are strapped with bombs to blow up Israeli soldiers. Or perhaps you missed those reports, like the time the Terrorists sent a retarded kid to a check point wired?

The point you are conveniently ignoring is that retards like you demand Israel be treated a certain way while IGNORING the actions and attitudes of her neighbors.

He was acquitted because of the VERY REAL fear that children are strapped with bombs to blow up Israeli soldiers. Or perhaps you missed those reports, like the time the Terrorists sent a retarded kid to a check point wired?

Umm there are no other retards like me.
I am unique :D

You just ignored what I said and ran away with an wild assed (incorrect) assumption of yours.

I think the US should treat all nations according to their actions and not based on any religious affiliations or such.
So we should support fundamentalist organizations (Hamas/Hezbollah) against Free-Religion governments (Israel)?

tel_aviv_gay_Jerusalem_Pride2006.jpg

How many gay pride parades occur in Gaza?

I think the US should treat all nations according to their actions and not based on any religious affiliations or such.
So we should support fundamentalist organizations (Hamas/Hezbollah) against Free-Religion governments (Israel)?

tel_aviv_gay_Jerusalem_Pride2006.jpg

How many gay pride parades occur in Gaza?

HUH?

You did not read all my posts on this?
Or are you trying to spin my stance on this?

I said the US should treat ALL nations based on their actions not on religious preferences.

And I have no idea about gay pride stuff in the ME nor do I care, that is their countries not mine. that is kind of what national sovernty is all about.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;2678184 said:
I wouldn't consider hating an entire nation based on the actions of one man as a well reasoned, logical, and intellectual argument either.

I'm guessing the fact that he was acquitted might have a bit to do with it as well.

OJ was acquitted too do we indict the whole country and all American’s?
If the glove don't fit...you must kill all the Jews.

I said the US should treat ALL nations based on their actions not on religious preferences.
So you think we should ignore the state of religion in a given nation?

In your book, Saudi Arabia and the Netherlands should be treated similarly, because it doesn't matter that Saudi Arabia is one of the most religiously oppressive societies on Earth?

Or should we treat Saudi Arabia differently, because it is an oppressively religious society?

So you think we should ignore the state of religion in a given nation?

In your book, Saudi Arabia and the Netherlands should be treated similarly, because it doesn't matter that Saudi Arabia is one of the most religiously oppressive societies on Earth?

Or should we treat Saudi Arabia differently, because it is an oppressively religious society?

Again we should not base our treatment of other nations on their religion.
We whine a lot when muslim oriented nations treat Christian or jewish orientied nations based on their religious orientations don't we?

Should we treat the netherlands less well than Italy for example becuase the Netherlands is less crhristian oriented? Where do we draw the line on religious support/persecution?

We should provide medical and food type humanitarian aid regardless of religious orientation.

I guess I am pretty libertarian in my views on how the USA should deal with other nations.
I go with ron Paul on most of this.

Last edited:
your first mistake was starting a sentence with "another reason to hate".

doesn't matter what comes after that.

but sure, judge an entire nation based on the poor actions of one remorseful person. No one in any other country has ever killed anyone, right? Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go turn on the news and hear about all the wonderful happy events that happened in America today.

I don't believe we give Israel a pass because it is a Jewish state. Quite the reverse. Lots of folks like to lard on their stupidities and brain cramps onto Israel, when they ignore what happens in every other country.

Very few countries have courts of inquiry for when a soldier misbehaves like this. And the few that do often use them as whitewashes.

Israel should get support because it is a democracy. A rare thing in the region. It should be held to the same standard as every other democracy.

I don't believe we give Israel a pass because it is a Jewish state. Quite the reverse. Lots of folks like to lard on their stupidities and brain cramps onto Israel, when they ignore what happens in every other country.

Very few countries have courts of inquiry for when a soldier misbehaves like this. And the few that do often use them as whitewashes.

Israel should get support because it is a democracy. A rare thing in the region. It should be held to the same standard as every other democracy.

Umm isn't Lebanon a democracy now too? Seems like they had an election that Bush was touting until it turned out in a way he did not like.
Seems like Afganistan and Iraq are also democracies.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
CaféAuLait;2678184 said:
I wouldn't consider hating an entire nation based on the actions of one man as a well reasoned, logical, and intellectual argument either.

I'm guessing the fact that he was acquitted might have a bit to do with it as well.

OJ was acquitted too do we indict the whole country and all American’s?

Nope but it says something about our justice system, don't it?

Well it says something about the prosecutors at that time in LA.

Are you suggesting that if O.J. were simply Oranthal James "regular guy" with a public defender and not OJ Simpson, football hero with a small army of high priced attorneys, he still would have been acquitted?

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinain schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

I hope this guy gets tortured to death when the revolt comes and irsael is taken back

That is a 5 yo story memorialized for the slogan "confirm the kill".

Forum List

Back