another reason to hate israel

Which is why he pumped her full of lead.

When you're under siege it's best not take chances.

I wouldn't want to live in a country with all of those nut-cases trying to blow me up.

Didnt take you long , blu he is a little slow.

Exactly it is a messy situation. When you never know if the next little girl or Pregnant woman you see is going to blow herself up in the name of Allah things like this incident are bound to happen.
Yep, you have to kill them all on sight.

Well it says something about the prosecutors at that time in LA.

Are you suggesting that if O.J. were simply Oranthal James "regular guy" with a public defender and not OJ Simpson, football hero with a small army of high priced attorneys, he still would have been acquitted?

You get as much "justice" as you can afford in the USA. with a bonus thrown in for celeb status. I am sure all druggies get out of rehab as soon a Lohan did too.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinain schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

I hope this guy gets tortured to death when the revolt comes and irsael is taken back

If you hate Israel you're a pussy. Go take your little twat and let some lil kittly kat lik it. Loser.
What he said!:clap2:

Are you suggesting that if O.J. were simply Oranthal James "regular guy" with a public defender and not OJ Simpson, football hero with a small army of high priced attorneys, he still would have been acquitted?

Actually you missed the point. In OJs instance the DA dropped the ball BIG TIME with the glove. OJs lawyers took it and ran with it.

Last edited:
I do not hate Israel, I just feel they should be treated according to their actions and not be given preferential treatment for religious reasons.

Actually they are not given any preferential treatment. In fact they get a very very raw deal. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't! All the media coverage of everything Israel does is well out of play with her significance in the world. The Congo has slaughtered over 1 million people. Yemen is a base for Al Qaeda. Somolia slaughters people left and right. Nigeria has majority secular violence. China has human right crisis that NEVER get pub. Russia oppresses the Chechans with malice. Iran and the Turks butcher the Kurds without a care in the world. Turkey STILL occupies Cyprus. North Korea sunk a South Korean ship and threatens SK destruction daily. Myanmar slaughters villagers like the Khmer Rouge did. The Burmese pirates are the WORSE in the world. Colombia is STILL at war with ruthless leftist gorillas. Kashmir is a hotbed for violence.

Yet whenever the small Jewish Nation farts in the wind, she is on every network getting demonized!

No other country would get blamed from taking defensive action against a neighbor who fires missiles against her. NO NATION. No nation would be demonized for boarding a ship that is about to enter its waters to check it and then fight back when her soldiers are attack.

Its nutz the amount of press Israel receives when the entire country with the WB and Gaza included is smaller than New Jersey!

This was quite some time ago and I remember arguing the same issue on another board.

The officer acted stupidly and immorally without a doubt. He was warned that she was a frightened girl who probably didn't have a bomb. However, she entered a clearly marked do not enter zone, where orders are to shoot anyone who enters these areas. Many suicide bombers infiltrate through these areas and kill many Israeli civilians. It is not unheard of for Palestinian children to be suicide bombers. The child had a bag and entered a clearly marked do not enter zone. Prodigal or no prodigal a soldier still should make a moral decision. If he didn't want to confront her for fear of being blown up. Then he could have easily fired warning shots near her causing her to scurry back from the direction she came in.

no, but then i dont blame the jury for returning the verdict they did, because the prosecution team did a shitty job

Actually you missed the point. In OJs instance the DA dropped the ball BIG TIME with the glove. OJs lawyers took it and ran with it.

Yes, OJ's very high priced team of lawyers took the ball and ran with it ...

If you hate Israel you're a pussy. Go take your little twat and let some lil kittly kat lik it. Loser.

once again you present a well reasoned, logical, and intellectual argument

I wouldn't consider hating an entire nation based on the actions of one man as a well reasoned, logical, and intellectual argument either.

Yet oddly we invaded two countries in pusuit of Osama..

The point being the DA allowed the "glove issue" to be unchallenged. His team didn't do their job and that bit of evidence that could have become damning rather became helpful to OJs lawyers.

thfail.jpg

The point being the DA allowed the "glove issue" to be unchallenged. His team didn't do their job and that bit of evidence that could have become damning rather became helpful to OJs lawyers.

I know ... the DA was overmatched by OJ's lawyers ...

The DA would not have been overmatched by Oranthal James "regular guy's" lawyers.

The DA would not have been overmatched by Oranthal James "regular guy's" lawyers.

I'm not sure overmatched is the word I would use but that's just me. It seems there may have been larger considerations concerning the potential outcome of that trial.
You might be surprised, I've seen a fair number very good public defenders. Stereotyping can be extremely funny when that is it's intention, when not, well you know what I mean.

I'm not sure overmatched is the word I would use but that's just me. It seems there may have been larger considerations concerning the potential outcome of that trial.
You might be surprised, I've seen a fair number very good public defenders. Stereotyping can be extremely funny when that is it's intention, when not, well you know what I mean.

I have had a few um ... run ins with the law. I find that the affordable lawyers are a lot less competent than the higher priced attorneys. I know that in my town your best chance to beat a charge or get it seriously reduced is to cough up the cash and get the local high-priced guy, Jack Atwood, to defend you. While I am sure I would be surprised by the ability of some public defenders and low rent attorneys, I would feel much more comfortable with my chance having the all-star panel that OJ had on my side over some scrubs from the minor leagues.

I watched most of that trial. The Prosecution team was incompetent.

NO, actually the DA team was incompetent. They asked questions they did not know the answer to already. And it blew up in their face. They allowed suspicion to build in the Jury about the motives and reasoning of key Prosecution witnesses and did not address them.

They did not answer key questions like why did the police lie to a judge twice the night of the murder, why did the police lie to OJ's daughter the night of the murder, why did the police not follow strict accountability on evidence, etc etc etc.

NO, actually the DA team was incompetent. They asked questions they did not know the answer to already. And it blew up in their face. They allowed suspicion to build in the Jury about the motives and reasoning of key Prosecution witnesses and did not address them.

They did not answer key questions like why did the police lie to a judge twice the night of the murder, why did the police lie to OJ's daughter the night of the murder, why did the police not follow strict accountability on evidence, etc etc etc.

Ok .. the DA was incompetent. Even an incompetent DA should have been able to secure a conviction ... you don't think Shapiro, Johnny C, and F. Lee Baily had something to do with it?

Ok .. the DA was incompetent. Even an incompetent DA should have been able to secure a conviction ... you don't think Shapiro, Johnny C, and F. Lee Baily had something to do with it?
actually
as bad as the prosecution did, they were likely all stunned at how little they had to do

If the evidence was overwhelming, which it was not, no. Of course they had something to do with it. BUT a competent DA team would have addressed the obvious issues and cleared them up so the claim that the cops set him up would not have flown at all. A competent DA team would NOT have trotted out those gloves without having first had him try it on outside of the Court room. A competent DA team would have aggressively addressed the claims Furman was a racist ( who happened to have a personal relationship with OJ). They would have found a way to dampen the abject stupidity of Furman's partner carrying OJ's blood around for a whole day.

That DA team was like a deer caught in headlights.

Forum List

Back