another reason to hate israel

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinain schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

I hope this guy gets tortured to death when the revolt comes and irsael is taken back

Moving thread to Israel/Palestine Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it is not easy dealing with the uncivilized Palestinain people, because so many of the Palestinain people are so brutal and hateful they bring these incidents on themselves.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinain schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

I hope this guy gets tortured to death when the revolt comes and irsael is taken back

If you hate Israel you're a pussy. Go take your little twat and let some lil kittly kat lik it. Loser.

Israel is not going to be "taken back".

Israel is not going to be "taken back".

Thread title: I'm A Loser ....

If you hate Israel you're a pussy. Go take your little twat and let some lil kittly kat lik it. Loser.

once again you present a well reasoned, logical, and intellectual argument

Blu hating a country takes to much time ,
make it easy on yourself just hate jews. You'll find you have lots of new friends .

All Jews must die because of this single act of aggression:evil:

I wouldn't consider hating an entire nation based on the actions of one man as a well reasoned, logical, and intellectual argument either.

All Jews must die because of this single act of aggression:evil:

According to some limited mindsets all jews must be like this one guy. Like all liberals must be like Jessie Jackson or something.
Yeah right.

I wouldn't consider hating an entire nation based on the actions of one man as a well reasoned, logical, and intellectual argument either.

I'm guessing the fact that he was acquitted might have a bit to do with it as well.

Muslims used suicide bombers Muslim childrens TV is filled with praise for the "martyrs"
The shaheed (martyr) is the highest of high in Islam in the eyes of Allah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOhQ0Y3F9eQ]YouTube - Islamic Killer Bee Calls for Child Martyrs and Torture of Cats[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDNXztFmS0]YouTube - Hamas brainwash kids with cartoon characters to be terrorist[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4&feature=fvw]YouTube - Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids[/ame]

I will make my body a bomb that will blast the flesh of Zionists - Google Search

what does this have to do with the thread?

Which is why he pumped her full of lead.

When you're under siege it's best not take chances.

I wouldn't want to live in a country with all of those nut-cases trying to blow me up.

I wouldn't want to live in a country with all of those nut-cases trying to blow me up.

Didnt take you long , blu he is a little slow.

How many invasions must Israel single-handedly repel, before you give up?

Hate them all you want...unless you have a world-class army, you ain't doing shit about them.

I do not hate Israel, I just feel they should be treated according to their actions and not be given preferential treatment for religious reasons.

Why should Israel be treated according to it's actions when the Palestinians and Israels Arab Neighbors are not only not treated according to theirs, but are rewarded by the west and the UN.

Didnt take you long , blu he is a little slow.

Exactly it is a messy situation. When you never know if the next little girl or Pregnant woman you see is going to blow herself up in the name of Allah things like this incident are bound to happen.

Sort of like the op is well reasoned, logical and intellectual, you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back