Another reason Biden has directly caused gasoline prices to rise over 70% in over 2 years...

All I have on my mirrors are your picures.
9 words and you can't spell "pictures"?
See it's so evident that people like you ignore details which in every day life are important.
You ignored the little red dotted lines that advise a spelling is wrong.
WHY?
But see in your comments you illustrate the deficiencies of almost all your comments, i.e. lacking in simple facts and details.
Truly an honest indictment of ignorant people like you.
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 8.06.40 AM.png

I've never seen a dumber fuck than Moonglow trying to equivocate cutting production because demand fell, versus cutting production when demand is growing.

9 words and you can't spell "pictures"?
See it's so evident that people like you ignore details which in every day life are important.
You ignored the little red dotted lines that advise a spelling is wrong.
WHY?
But see in your comments you illustrate the deficiencies of almost all your comments, i.e. lacking in simple facts and details.
Truly an honest indictment of ignorant people like you.
View attachment 642296

Holy spelling Nazi.

I guess that's all you got.

Oh so in your silly head oil production can fall by 1/3 during 2020 and when economy comes back with 6 million jobs and 5.7% GDP growth in 2021 the oil prices would stay the same, except for Biden.

Yep it was Biden, with the power of his persona that rased the prices ALL AROUND THE WORLD, because his policy depressed American oil production by EXACTLY ZERO in 2021.

She still thinks the US president controls oil production and prices world wide.🤪

I've never seen a dumber fuck than Moonglow trying to equivocate cutting production because demand fell, versus cutting production when demand is growing.
President didn't cut production. He doesn't have that kind of power in the US much less worldwide.

Holy spelling Nazi.

I guess that's all you got.
It is a simple but perfect example of lazy people that make personal, subjective comments as if they are facts.
The stupidity is illustrated for example when I type "picures" this is what I saw..
Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 7.41.17 AM.png

and I'm sure so did the original submitter. So why would they continue to accept the misspelled word?
Laziness is the only explanation.

President didn't cut production. He doesn't have that kind of power in the US much less worldwide.
Just banned new drilling for 6 months day 1. Stopped leases. Ended less teg permits. Then made sure took a long time in court to overturn.

So how long have you done drugs to get so smart?

Forum List

Back