Another Rat Bites It

Defiant1

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2010
Just announced on the radio Stupac to commit self abortion.

See ya Bart.

These people sacrificed their careers to pass Obamacare. I hope it was worth it to them.

he's not out because he voted for the health care bill.

he's out because he's not going to get dollar one from dems because of his moronic attempt to link the healthcare bill with further restrictions on reproductive choice.

but i do have to say how much i just love the rightwingnut's thread title.

what a bunch of maroons.

Last edited:
These people sacrificed their careers to pass Obamacare. I hope it was worth it to them.

he's out because he's not going to get dollar one from dems because of his moronic attempt to link the healthcare bill with further restrictions on reproductive choice.

what a bunch of maroons.

Awww. I'm so sorry to have offended your sensibilities.

Many months ago I predicted all of this. All of the Dem liabilities will bow out, ones they're pretty sure are losing causes, so they can install some new faces, believing they have a better chance of retaining the seats with new faces than they do with the damaged incumbents.

The payoffs for these either have happened or will. On some however, it's likely arm-twisting or something terrible being held over their heads. But in many cases it's as likely there's some falling on of swords happening. Much better to retire, get out of the way so a new face might have some chance in hell of winning the seat you're vacating.

Anything to try to retain power.

Last edited:
Pelosi is happy to be rid of him.

After Nov, he'll be one of 100 other seats formerly held by Dems

Perhaps that was the payoff, an appointment in Obama's politburo.

Pelosi is happy to be rid of him.

After Nov, he'll be one of 100 other seats formerly held by Dems
Don't be so sure.

Never underestimate the sheep. DNC will get a new face in there, a bright smiley one, and the flock will.... Flock.

It's a great strategy actually.

Thanks for the article. Now I know who to send the check to.

"And Republicans have rallied around surgeon Dan Benishek, a Tea Party favorite, who received very little attention until Stupak voted for the health care legislation even without receiving anti-abortion language in the bill itself. Benishek is expected to raise over $100,000 this quarter, according to GOP sources, a large amount for a first-time candidate who had virtually no campaign infrastructure before Stupak received national attention over his health care positioning."

Read more: Rep. Bart Stupak to retire, putting seat in play - Mike Allen and Josh Kraushaar - POLITICO.com

Pelosi and Reid should follow suit.

what a bunch of maroons.

So it's a case of the Democrats eating their own. I've heard others say that as well. He didn't play ball so the powers-that-be threw him to the wolves. Thanks for the clarification.

All the Dems really have to do to get the sheep back in the pen is to sell this economy as "turned around" or "turning around" and get rid of some definite liabilities.

If they're even moderately successful, the bleeding in November won't be nearly as bad as most predict.

Forum List

Back