Another racist democrat.

You want to know what is even funnier, Carib...I stated a thread a few weeks back and clearly stated what I thought about Gunny...the idiot even thanked me.

Someone needs an enema.
Yeah I don't know the guy.

I'm black, been married to a white guy going on 31 years now. Raised 4 mixed children. I'm not down with racism no matter the color of the racist, and the Democratic State Senator in the OP definitely made racist comments. There's no shame or embarrassment in simply telling it like it is.
He's not really a racist...just suspect and an old fart with no sense of humor.
He seems alright to me. Carry on. :)

saying white privilege isnt racist...Fuck you people cling to the dumbest shit.
Racist or not, it's a ridiculous concept.
no it isnt. its an opinion.
All racism is an opinion.

What, EXACTLY, IS white privilege?
uh huh

its not racism
What is a good ol' boy?

"LET ME BE CLEAR," she screamed on Twitter. "When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

What the hell does that even mean?

But how is it racist...because she thinks white privilege exists? Pretty mild compared to what your ilk spews.
How does one "scream" on Twitter?

"LET ME BE CLEAR," she screamed on Twitter. "When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

What the hell does that even mean?

But how is it racist...because she thinks white privilege exists? Pretty mild compared to what your ilk spews.
How does one "scream" on Twitter?
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

That's how I scream on USMB.

Are we playing answer a question with a question?
What do they mean by Jim Crow?
Who are they?
History books.
The same thing as black privilege. You make up your own definition and refuse to believe it doesn't exist on either side.
So there is no such thing, it's just some meaningless accusation. Sounds racist. Not as racist as declaring our race war is on, though.

But don't think I will forget it. Uncomfortable? :p

What do they mean by Jim Crow?
Who are they?
History books.
The same thing as black privilege. You make up your own definition and refuse to believe it doesn't exist on either side.
So there is no such thing, it's just some meaningless accusation. Sounds racist. Not as racist as declaring our race war is on, though.

Sure white privilege existed at one time in the very near past...and in some instances today...or do you really believe we live in a post-racial society.

Sure white privilege existed at one time in the very near past...and in some instances today...or do you really believe we live in a post-racial society.
No one can tell me what white privilege is. You just said to use your own definition, so I did and decided it meant blueberries.

History books.

No one can tell me what white privilege is. You just said to use your own definition, so I did and decided it meant blueberries.
You would say blueberries. I say blackberries.

Because you are a racist. I understand. :)

I am not a racist. I love women of all races.

And the men of all races love you. A symbiotic relationship. This is good.

W
Well, besides the racists like Gunny and his ilk. Notice he ran away...must be at a hate meeting with SJ

W
Well, besides the racists like Gunny and his ilk. Notice he ran away...must be at a hate meeting with SJ
Maybe they'll be able to explain what white privilege means when they get back.

Says the guy who is preoccupied with prison sex.

Forum List

Back