Another Racist Dem exposed. Media silent

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Where is the press on this? Where are the protestors?
Why aren't Sharpton and Jackson all over this?
Surely MSNBC is covering it. ..

Another Racist Democrat (Is There Any Other Kind Nowadays?) - Downtrend.com

Ellen Birnbaum, a legislator from Nassau County, New York, is resisting calls to resign from an outraged public after she allegedly said. “This is a bad neighborhood because African-Americans live there. Very few people would want to go there.” The comment was apparently in reference to the area surrounding a community center in New Cassel.

She has apologized and said her comments were “insensitive,” but refused to resign and said she wants to rebuild the trust of the community. “I will every day to build bridges with the African-American community,” she said.

Molon Labe

She's right, not racist

But, in the Progresso-Nazi Regime that is in style today, you can be both right and still racist.

It can be racist to notice certain things which are obvious to all but the willingly blind.

Assertion: Detroit is like a third world country.

True? yes.

Racist? of course.

Very true, blacks have a stigma, and unfortunately they are the only ones that can fix it. There are tons of blacks that hate the stigma of black areas are high crime, but it's the truth, and while many do want to get rid of it, there are a lot of others that don't trust the police.

Now some of that is historical issues with cops, but a lot of it is taught nowadays....and it's only going to get better when they decide to treat crime like they do when someone says ******.......until then....it'll stay the same

Ellen Birnbaum, a legislator from Nassau County, New York, is resisting calls to resign from an outraged public after she allegedly said. “This is a bad neighborhood because African-Americans live there. Very few people would want to go there.” The comment was apparently in reference to the area surrounding a community center in New Cassel.

She has apologized and said her comments were “insensitive,” but refused to resign and said she wants to rebuild the trust of the community. “I will every day to build bridges with the African-American community,” she said.

Molon Labe

Oh puleeeeeze.....your article claims "Is there any other kind Nowadays?"

Yes, there is, the conservatives candidates in 2012....talk about being racist.

Top 5 Racist Comments of Election 2012, By Republican Presidential Candidates - PolicyMic

Molon Labe

Top 5 Racist Comments of Election 2012, By Republican Presidential Candidates - PolicyMic

So because Republicans are racist, it is okay for Democrats to be racist?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Molon Labe

No, I didn't say that, I said that's not the only kind there is....why don't you try reading the post for Christ's sake.

No, I didn't say that, I said that's not the only kind there is....why don't you try reading the post for Christ's sake.

Dude that was a fucking stupid list

Santorum: Well, Kanye was 7 years before his time here. Did he day it, or did he not? “I don’t want to make [black] people’s lives better by giving them other people’s money.” You will note, as will future generations, this was not the end of his campaign.

What is wrong with this? Do you disagree with it?

I don't think anyone's claimed there aren't racist democrats. It's just that there's so many more on the right.

I don't think anyone's claimed there aren't racist democrats. It's just that there's so many more on the right.

Uh, democrats do all the time, and racism isn't voting against Affirmative Action or even saying ******.......it's a little more important than that shit.

Molon Labe

I once got accused of racism for asking where were the Japanese and Polynesian NFL coaches. If you look at the proportion of players vs. proportion of population Polynesians are rampantly discriminated against by the NFL and the depth of coaching talent that can be headhunted in Japan is massive. Again conscious discrimination.

Why? Because you didn't like it?:lol::lol:

Santorum: Well, Kanye was 7 years before his time here. Did he day it, or did he not? “I don’t want to make [black] people’s lives better by giving them other people’s money.” You will note, as will future generations, this was not the end of his campaign.

What has that got to do with what I said?

Uh, democrats do all the time, and racism isn't voting against Affirmative Action or even saying ******.......it's a little more important than that shit.

Yes, like being against ending slavery back in the day or voting against equal rights. The Dems were guilty of both and yet they get a free pass because they lie about history and encourage government dependence. People don't usually bite the hand that feeds them. In reality, the workers take care of them and the politicians are just the thieves that redistribute money against our will.

Molon Labe

Don't know why it says "nowadays." The democrats have been the party of racism and oppression since their inception.

It's a stretch of the imagination to see most of those things on the list as racist. Lots of assumptions and adding words that weren't said.

Most express a desire to do something different than what the Dems have done, namely encourage government dependency. That doesn't help people at all in the long run.

Yes, people need more than to be promised welfare. I am tired of Dems constantly treating minorities like they are too stupid to live without liberal programs.

According to liberals, they can't obtain IDs on their own because apparently they are lazy and stupid. They need affirmative action because they can't impress a potential boss and get a job on their own and they don't have what it takes to get an education to qualify for a good job. The Dems claim that minorities don't want to hear about the economy and jobs because those are not important to them. Dems criticized Romney for discussing the economy and jobs when he addressed the NAACP. He was supposed to talk about how the government would take care of them. It's Dems who insult blacks and other minorities by insisting that they are incapable of performing the most basic tasks and providing for themselves and their families. They lure people into dependency and anger at the world by blaming racists for all the ills faced by minorities. Pushing the idea of personal responsibility would work, but that would take away power from the liberals. They won't go for that.

In inner cities, crime is rampant. The Dem solution is to ignore it and hope it goes away. Not really working out very well, is it?

So, talk about how liberal programs have failed people who trusted them or ask what we should do about gangs and violence in cities and get labeled racist. It's just easier to cry racism than it is to actually tackle a real problem. I am convinced that liberals do not want to see minorities do well because they won't have victims to rile up and vow to save.

I believe the Dems mean every word when they make racist comments. They never admit that their programs are failing them, like Repubs like to point out. Dems always come right out and say that minorities ruin neighborhoods. Then they apologize and promise more help and usually that works because the media does it's part to ensure that as few people as possible even know the racist remarks were made. Liberals dislike blacks and they use them. It's that simple. The way they treat them through the programs shows that they have little respect for minorities. You don't treat people like stupid little idiots unless that is what you think they are. Republicans know that all people are capable of great things and deserve more than a bunch of liberal bullshit that keeps them down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back