Another QUIZ for Liberals

If ha more info and you shoot the guy you will be held accountable. Dumbass.
Oh ? And by whom ? The police ? - who are all trained in their academies to shoot the instant the hand disappears from sight .

Liberals would be well-advised to strictly limit their talk about guns and law enforcement.

The only "information" relevant is a threat, and a disappeared hand.

No. Moron. You speak from a position of ignorance.

This liberal knows the rights AND responsibilities of firearms ownership in the State of Florida and his son is a LEO. A “disappeared hand” does not give you protection from being charged with manslaughter or worse. Idiot.

Nowhere does the Constitution establish OR support fetishism. Including the friggin' flag.
Of course not, but the only one blabbering about fetishism is you.

I'm talking about SOP of gun methodology, which police academies teach, and your clueless liberal professors don't, which is why you're so ignorant.

Moron. You speak from a position of ignorance.

This liberal knows the rights AND responsibilities of firearms ownership in the State of Florida and his son is a LEO. A “disappeared hand” does not give you protection from being charged with manslaughter or worse. Idiot.
Well then the next time a cop or CCW points a gun at you, you go ahead and reach into your pocket. We'll send flowers.

And why would one be charged for doing what police academies teach, and require ? Look up Betty Shelby & Terrance Crutcher (among many others). You are the idiot.

Moron. You speak from a position of ignorance.

Well then the next time a cop or CCW points a gun at you, you go ahead and reach into your pocket. We'll send flowers.

And why would one be charged for doing what police academies teach, and require ? Look up Betty Shelby & Terrance Crutcher (among many others). You are the idiot.

You think you’re a cop, don’t you?

You are not a law enforcement officer. You don’t get to fire your weapon because you don’t see hands. Idiot.
So you think self-defense principles only apply to police ? You think CCW citizens must risk being shot, but not police ?
You simply don't know self-defense law. Luckily the courts do, or there would be many more dead people attempting to defend themselves.

You're still wasting your time here. By now, you should have looked up the Betty Shelby case. Philip Brailsford and Daniel Shaver case is a good one too . There are videos of both showing Crutcher and Shaver shot dead when their hands disappeared from view.

I'm giving you the important education that your teachers didn't. You're welcome.

I am educated. And the gun culture IS NOT the constitution. If it were, Americans would be required to own one. Call me dumb? Fuck off Dirty Harry!

Unfortunately for you, the 2nd amendment to the Constitution gives every American the RIGHT to own firearms. The Constitution was not created to form a 'gun culture' which does not exist and is a figment of your imagination. You are a great example of the mental illness which is modern liberalism.

Where does it say firearm or rifles or handgun or semi-automatic rifle or handgun or even a jacketed bullet? That same amendment also mentions a well regulated militia too. So the citizens bearing the arms were part of the National Defense Network and were well versed or practiced in art of war.

A Militia is not a National Defense Network. You pulled that out your ass.

Hahahaha, umm ha!

American Voice 2004: Was the National Guard originally the state militia under state control? - Institute for Local Self-Reliance

The Militia Act of 1792 established a “Uniform Militia throughout the United States”. Every able-bodied citizen age 18 to 45 was to be enrolled and had to equip himself with the appropriate weaponry.[4] The militia did fight in most of the wars of the 19th century: the War of 1812, the Mexican War of 1846-48 and others.

The Spanish American War marked a watershed event in U.S. military and state militia history.

I am educated. And the gun culture IS NOT the constitution. If it were, Americans would be required to own one. Call me dumb? Fuck off Dirty Harry!

Unfortunately for you, the 2nd amendment to the Constitution gives every American the RIGHT to own firearms. The Constitution was not created to form a 'gun culture' which does not exist and is a figment of your imagination. You are a great example of the mental illness which is modern liberalism.

Where does it say firearm or rifles or handgun or semi-automatic rifle or handgun or even a jacketed bullet? That same amendment also mentions a well regulated militia too. So the citizens bearing the arms were part of the National Defense Network and were well versed or practiced in art of war.

Hahahaha, umm ha!

American Voice 2004: Was the National Guard originally the state militia under state control? - Institute for Local Self-Reliance

The Militia Act of 1792 established a “Uniform Militia throughout the United States”. Every able-bodied citizen age 18 to 45 was to be enrolled and had to equip himself with the appropriate weaponry.[4] The militia did fight in most of the wars of the 19th century: the War of 1812, the Mexican War of 1846-48 and others.

The Spanish American War marked a watershed event in U.S. military and state militia history.
OFF TOPIC!!!

Hahahaha, umm ha!

OFF TOPIC!!!

The individual right in question was created by an Activist SC decision and can be struck down by the Court in the future. My point to Leo stands.

Hahahaha, umm ha!

OFF TOPIC!!!

The individual right in question was created by an Activist SC decision and can be struck down by the Court in the future. My point to Leo stands.
Are you claiming it to be on topic ?

Hahahaha, umm ha!

OFF TOPIC!!!

Specifically, my claim is that the opinion that the various State Militias were part of a National Defense network did not originate in my ass.

Hahahaha, umm ha!

OFF TOPIC!!!

Specifically, my claim is that the opinion that the various State Militias were part of a National Defense network did not originate in my ass.
No need to mention your ass.

Your claim was off topic from the OP/thread.

This thread proves how clueless liberals are bout guns and law enforcement, and why they should never be in charge of schools (at any level). Their ignorance is the reason why so many people get killed by cops.

That same ignorance is what spawn riots.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Right then, he reaches into his pocket. What do you do ?

Please: Liberals only answer this.

"Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Please: Liberals only answer this."

threatened with violence by an irrational stranger....

you mean a conservative?

I pull out my gun and shoot him dead....

only to find that the irrational stranger was reaching into his pocket for some gum.....and not a gun....

so the police arrive and I tell them; " this LIBERAL was threatening me and attacking me so I shot him dead!....I was completely in fear for my life....
and I voted for trump! and I support police killing blacks and gays and liberals in the street......"

so the cops say....."sounds ok to me....."

and fox news reports "freedom loving conservative being attacked by a commy liberal nazi makes America great by shooting the liberal scum down like a dog.....because the only good democrat (or liberal) is a dead one"

is that the right answer?

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.
Ok great, then the black democrat mugger stabs you to death with the knife he has in his pocket. You end up with a Darwin award.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.
Ok great, then the black democrat mugger stabs you to death with the knife he has in his pocket. You end up with a Darwin award.
More than likely the stranger, and cons are strange, will accept my help and we can move on. I would think you can not look into the eyes of another human being so you just presume he is black and democrat.

"Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Please: Liberals only answer this."

threatened with violence by an irrational stranger....

you mean a conservative?

I pull out my gun and shoot him dead....

only to find that the irrational stranger was reaching into his pocket for some gum.....and not a gun....

so the police arrive and I tell them; " this LIBERAL was threatening me and attacking me so I shot him dead!....I was completely in fear for my life....
and I voted for trump! and I support police killing blacks and gays and liberals in the street......"so the cops say....."sounds ok to me....."

and fox news reports "freedom loving conservative being attacked by a commy liberal nazi makes America great by shooting the liberal scum down like a dog.....because the only good democrat (or liberal) is a dead one"

is that the right answer?
Nowhere close. You could have just admitted you didn't know.

The deflection didn't cover you , :rolleyes:

THis is what people in Portland need to be doing right now with those jack-booted thugs trying to grab them.

More than likely the stranger, and cons are strange, will accept my help and we can move on. I would think you can not look into the eyes of another human being so you just presume he is black and democrat.
I rather hope you are old, because if you are young, and your answer to being threatened with violence, is to offer to help the irrational stranger, you probably won't live very long. More than likely the irrational stranger will beat you into a bloody pudding.

Wanna live long ? Get a gun, and CCW license.

Forum List

Back