Another QUIZ for Liberals

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.
Another Tard threatened by the police. How would there be two dead there, Tard? You don't own a gun, you don't have a gun, you leading a double life? :cuckoo: Is this another one of your errant bluffs, like your claim you "Aced" the last quiz for liberals? Don't show 'em any fear---- you'd be showing all the fear in the world pissing down your leg if your life were ever really in danger! :21:

While you're visiting that shrink I advised for you pathetic little meltdown about etymology, ask around for a reading teacher as well. Because if you ever figure out how to read you'll go back and see that what I wrote was that ***IF*** I lived in the childish comic-book world of the OP and his gun fetish fellow travellers, ***THEN*** there would have been a shootout, because that's what that mentality wants and expects.

That's what we call a "conditional" scenario, which is probably way over your tiny little head.

Oh and as far as "showing fear", you'd be surprised; it works on wild animals too. I just applied it to the human animal. And again like the etymology thing, what I did worked and there ain't a god damn thing you can do about it. All of which merely means that one can be more creative than the knuckledragging mentality of "duh, shoot 'em all, duh".

Now stepping up to accept the award for poster most impressed with himself with the very least amount of reason for such, please give it up for Pogo!

Translation: Damn right I bite back. Hard.

Perception vs. Reality:

That's nice dear. It's so cute that you think you can troll and flame without consequences. Ain't hapnin' on my watch though.

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.
Another Tard threatened by the police. How would there be two dead there, Tard? You don't own a gun, you don't have a gun, you leading a double life? :cuckoo: Is this another one of your errant bluffs, like your claim you "Aced" the last quiz for liberals? Don't show 'em any fear---- you'd be showing all the fear in the world pissing down your leg if your life were ever really in danger! :21:

While you're visiting that shrink I advised for you pathetic little meltdown about etymology, ask around for a reading teacher as well. Because if you ever figure out how to read you'll go back and see that what I wrote was that ***IF*** I lived in the childish comic-book world of the OP and his gun fetish fellow travellers, ***THEN*** there would have been a shootout, because that's what that mentality wants and expects.

That's what we call a "conditional" scenario, which is probably way over your tiny little head.

Oh and as far as "showing fear", you'd be surprised; it works on wild animals too. I just applied it to the human animal. And again like the etymology thing, what I did worked and there ain't a god damn thing you can do about it. All of which merely means that one can be more creative than the knuckledragging mentality of "duh, shoot 'em all, duh".
You use that "no fear" method of yours the next time a panther is charging you. A real killer doesn't give a crap whether you are afraid or not. It wants your throat. I can see you've not yet ever met a REAL threat. BTW, pogodreamer, show us this last quiz for liberals you aced. I'd love to see it.

Ah, so you waxed your carrot all prolific about the last quiz without even seeing it? We shouldn't be surprised.
I'd be glad to paste it in.

OP said:
Identify the following people >>

1. Crystal Mangum

2. Lemrick Nelson

3. C. Vernon Mason

4. Mike Nifong

5. Lawrence Katz

6. Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez

7. Edmund Perry

8. Eleanor Bumpurs

9. Stephen Sullivan

10. AND: What was the end result of the Democrat Party charge/claim that >> "in the 2000 election, more than 1 million African Americans were disenfranchised in one of the most tainted elections in history." (?)

So I sez:

Oboy! A quiz! Time to win me sum munneh. :eusa_dance:

1. Crystal Mangum

Crystal Gayle's sister, her motto: "You Mangum, I bang 'em"​

2. Lemrick Nelson

Irish movie actor and noted hothead​

3. C. Vernon Mason

Signed dollar bills back in the day. Treasury Sec or sump'm like that.
4. Mike Nifong

Understudy for Tommy Chong.​

5. Lawrence Katz

The Jewish version of Lawrence Welk​

Number six on the all-time list of "Names You Enjoy Saying", just behind Emiliana Torini.​

7. Edmund Perry

Went to the North Pole where he painted it with red and white diagonal stripes and put a motor on it.​

8. Eleanor Bumpurs

Invented the popular Bumpur Car rides found at many a county fair​

9. Stephen Sullivan

One-fourth of the famous 1970s group Cosby, Sullivan, Gilbert and Nash​

10. AND: What was the end result of the Democrat Party charge/claim that >> "in the 2000 election, more than 1 million African Americans were disenfranchised in one of the most tainted elections in history." (?)

Trick question --- there is no such thing as a "Democrat Party"

I frickin' aced this one. What do I win?

Commonly known as "silly answers to silly questions'.

Typical Pogo deflection. Leaves him feeling so good about himself. His ego needs it.

You axed; you got what you axed for. Now you wanna whine that you axed.

Time to grow up, Hunior.

You use that "no fear" method of yours the next time a panther is charging you. A real killer doesn't give a crap whether you are afraid or not. It wants your throat. I can see you've not yet ever met a REAL threat. BTW, pogodreamer, show us this last quiz for liberals you aced. I'd love to see it.

Ah, so you waxed your carrot all prolific about the last quiz without even seeing it? We shouldn't be surprised.
I'd be glad to paste it in.

OP said:
Identify the following people >>

1. Crystal Mangum

2. Lemrick Nelson

3. C. Vernon Mason

4. Mike Nifong

5. Lawrence Katz

7. Edmund Perry

8. Eleanor Bumpurs

9. Stephen Sullivan

So I sez:

Oboy! A quiz! Time to win me sum munneh. :eusa_dance:

1. Crystal Mangum

Crystal Gayle's sister, her motto: "You Mangum, I bang 'em"​

2. Lemrick Nelson

Irish movie actor and noted hothead​

3. C. Vernon Mason

Signed dollar bills back in the day. Treasury Sec or sump'm like that.
4. Mike Nifong

Understudy for Tommy Chong.​

5. Lawrence Katz

The Jewish version of Lawrence Welk​

Number six on the all-time list of "Names You Enjoy Saying", just behind Emiliana Torini.​

7. Edmund Perry

Went to the North Pole where he painted it with red and white diagonal stripes and put a motor on it.​

8. Eleanor Bumpurs

Invented the popular Bumpur Car rides found at many a county fair​

9. Stephen Sullivan

One-fourth of the famous 1970s group Cosby, Sullivan, Gilbert and Nash​

Trick question --- there is no such thing as a "Democrat Party"

I frickin' aced this one. What do I win?

Commonly known as "silly answers to silly questions'.

Typical Pogo deflection. Leaves him feeling so good about himself. His ego needs it.

You axed; you got what you axed for. Now you wanna whine that you axed.

Time to grow up, Hunior.

Now stepping up to accept the award for poster most impressed with himself with the very least amount of reason for such, please give it up for Pogo!

Translation: Damn right I bite back. Hard.

Perception vs. Reality:

That's nice dear. It's so cute that you think you can troll and flame without consequences. Ain't hapnin' on my watch though.

on your watch?

when did you first start experiencing these delusions of grandeur?

I am educated. And the gun culture IS NOT the constitution. If it were, Americans would be required to own one. Call me dumb? Fuck off Dirty Harry!

Unfortunately for you, the 2nd amendment to the Constitution gives every American the RIGHT to own firearms. The Constitution was not created to form a 'gun culture' which does not exist and is a figment of your imagination. You are a great example of the mental illness which is modern liberalism.

Where does it say firearm or rifles or handgun or semi-automatic rifle or handgun or even a jacketed bullet? That same amendment also mentions a well regulated militia too. So the citizens bearing the arms were part of the National Defense Network and were well versed or practiced in art of war.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Right then, he reaches into his pocket. What do you do ?

Please: Liberals only answer this.

giphy.gif

I am educated. And the gun culture IS NOT the constitution. If it were, Americans would be required to own one. Call me dumb? Fuck off Dirty Harry!

Unfortunately for you, the 2nd amendment to the Constitution gives every American the RIGHT to own firearms. The Constitution was not created to form a 'gun culture' which does not exist and is a figment of your imagination. You are a great example of the mental illness which is modern liberalism.

Where does it say firearm or rifles or handgun or semi-automatic rifle or handgun or even a jacketed bullet? That same amendment also mentions a well regulated militia too. So the citizens bearing the arms were part of the National Defense Network and were well versed or practiced in art of war.

A Militia is not a National Defense Network. You pulled that out your ass.

That's your way of looking at it. I find life better living without fear of somebody putting their hand in their pocket.
For as long as you HAVE life. It's length chances reduced without having a gun, like the thousands dead, only because they didn't have one.

What's especially disturbing is the many stories of whole families wiped out only because of not having a gun.

Victims of the liberal anti-gun culture.

You have limited rights to own guns, not an absolutes right. Gun ownership is a privledge.

Were does the 2nd amendment say 'limited rights' or 'privilege?' Making shit up again like a good little lefty I see.

wn firearms. The Constitution was not created to form a 'gun culture' which does not exist and is a figment of your imagination. You are a great example of the mental illness which is modern liberalism.

You wanna bet that a gun culture does not exist, Leo?[/QUOTE]

OK, maybe within the criminal culture where they can easily get illegal firearms and illegally carry them so they can use them against law abiding citizens who these looney lefties want to keep unarmed.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.

You use that "no fear" method of yours the next time a panther is charging you. A real killer doesn't give a crap whether you are afraid or not. It wants your throat. I can see you've not yet ever met a REAL threat.

It appears to be working just fine on you right now, donut. But you are correct, you ain't no real threat.
You find comfort converting REALITY into what you call "comic book world" .Strike 1

There is no "gun fetish". Strike 2.

Citizens with CCW permits who carry a gun are merely exercising a basic modicum of personal safety, not looking for "a shootout". But then the undereducated are quite apt to get it wrong. Strike 3. :rolleyes:

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.

You use that "no fear" method of yours the next time a panther is charging you. A real killer doesn't give a crap whether you are afraid or not. It wants your throat. I can see you've not yet ever met a REAL threat.

It appears to be working just fine on you right now, donut. But you are correct, you ain't no real threat.
You find comfort converting REALITY into what you call "comic book world" .Strike 1

There is no "gun fetish". Strike 2.

Citizens with CCW permits who carry a gun are merely exercising a basic modicum of personal safety, not looking for "a shootout". But then the undereducated are quite apt to get it wrong. Strike 3. :rolleyes:

PogoSchtick is too dim to comprehend the possibility that by carrying a gun, you might AVERT a crime by the mere carrying of it without ever having to even fire a shot. Gun = violence to him and he thinks he is just too clever and sophisticated to come down to that "animal" level. Tsk. Tsk.

He just hasn't met the right person yet who won't give him any choice, but will make him wish he had.... ;)

I'm liberal enough not to own a gun.
And be in danger, needlessly. Another product of the pathetically deficient MISeducation system.

That's your way of looking at it. I find life better living without fear of somebody putting their hand in their pocket.
you overlooked a portion of the o.p. in order to be dishonest.

He said quite clearly that they were threading you with violence as they did so.

Trying to turn that into a case of anybody just putting their hands in their pockets is absurd.

When you react in such patently dishonest ways, all it reveals is that you cannot answer honestly.

If somebody is threatening to kill you, which would you rather have in your hands - a gun or, say, a Hostess Twinkie?

Where does 'it' preclude "firearm or rifles or handgun or semi-automatic rifle or handgun or even a jacketed bullet?"

Self-defense is not a fetish, Mr Undereducated.

Last edited by a moderator:
A white kid who hunted pheasant. That could have been me back in the day, except I was skinnier.

Damn those white devils and their phasianidae death cult fetish, anyway!!

Forum List

Back