Another Question.

There is nothing in the Constitution that requires Joe Taxpayer to subsidize the poor judgement of individuals.
There is a requirement that Joe Taxpayer fund a standing army.

please show me where standing army is authorized in the COTUS.

Technically it is just a Navy.
"To provide and maintain a Navy"

I still don't see anywhere in the COTUS that authorizes me or anybody else subsidizing poor judgement.

The constitution authorizes a legislative process whereby your elected representative can authorize legislation that accomplishes this process.

There are many sources out there that can epxlain the function of the U.S. government if you don't understand the process by which laws are passed and funding is allocated.

please show me where standing army is authorized in the COTUS.

Technically it is just a Navy.
"To provide and maintain a Navy"

I still don't see anywhere in the COTUS that authorizes me or anybody else subsidizing poor judgement.

The constitution authorizes a legislative process whereby your elected representative can authorize legislation that accomplishes this process.

There are many sources out there that can epxlain the function of the U.S. government if you don't understand the process by which laws are passed and funding is allocated.

Funny thing that people tend to only object to the government doing those things which are not spelled out in the COTUS only when those things are something they are against .

And that of course is why our government is so in debt. Everyone is against everyone else's pork , but best leave theirs alone.

Forum List

Back