Another Question for those who lie on the Census:

Are you mentally disabled or something? Who would compile the information?

Are you the turd that came to rescue the other turd from being flushed down the toilet?

Who? The Fucking Federal Government you stupid idiot. Who do you think sends you your Federal tax returns? All 300 million give or take of them you dipshit? The IRS, who pretty much is the Federal Government you dumb fuck.

Yeah sure, and even if your head is not stuck in your asshole on the subject of computers They probably run like shit because you're too fucking stoned and stupid to build them correctly. I am sure they crash all the time and you got angry clients calling your wanna be tech guy ass 24/7? You probably couldn't even install a Graphics card dickLip. I'll tell yuh this, there are Computers and we have them.

Not a billionaire, but doing very good. I assure you much better than some Computer tech geek setting up Office Networks or hacking XBox Consoles. Shut the fuck up and eat already dork.

Sounds good fuck face, but in reality your full of shit as usual. They already have the info that would be needed for what she said it's needed for. Your pathetic attempt at big words (tiny in reality) is fruitless. You're a fucking moron bro.

Get a fucking grip on reality, how can someone proposing to have any technological understanding in the 21st century truly propose that 300 million peoples data will autonomously compile itself securely? This isn't minority report guy, as much as you all think there are government schmucks monitoring all your info in Echelon or something, they aren't, and it would require far more money hiring people than it would for you to just fucking fill out the god damn piece of paper and send it back.

Hey cockgobbler? They already do it with your Federal Tax returns! And with even more information that any census would require. You still have to process 300 million of your little pieces of paper you fucking imbecile. Why pay twice as many assholes if you don't have to? Answer = In order for Obama to pretend that he created a bunch of new jobs you weak minded computer geek dipshit. ~BH

College boy now builds computers? He apparently thinks the IRS loses all that info after they put it in every year. Going to bluff your way through life hyakku? Go knock on the door across the hall and find someone with a brain to help you.

I hope he's just stoned, but Something tells me that's not the case though bro. ~BH

Say, doesn't CA allow some mentally impaired folks into college now? Maybe he's not stoned BH. Watch, next he'll be telling us about his education classes too.

Last edited:
Say, doesn't CA allow some mentally impaired folks into college now? Maybe he's not stoned BH. Watch, next he'll be telling us about his education classes too.

I dunno, but that Cat ran bro. If he comes back we are gonna have some fun with his dumb ass. I gotta start the BBQ here in a few, so maybe he went to Denny's or something. No wait, Fry's Electronics? LOL!!!!! ~BH

Are you the turd that came to rescue the other turd from being flushed down the toilet?

Who? The Fucking Federal Government you stupid idiot. Who do you think sends you your Federal tax returns? All 300 million give or take of them you dipshit? The IRS, who pretty much is the Federal Government you dumb fuck.

The IRS is ONE branch of the federal government. Once again, it would cost money to hire people to interface between branches.

In addition, people regularly report inaccurate information to the IRS. This is just a fact. Good bathroom joke though. Saveliberty is laughing, so you know it's smart :clap2:.

Yeah sure, and even if your head is not stuck in your asshole on the subject of computers They probably run like shit because you're too fucking stoned and stupid to build them correctly. I am sure they crash all the time and you got angry clients calling your wanna be tech guy ass 24/7? You probably couldn't even install a Graphics card dickLip. I'll tell yuh this, there are Computers and we have them.

Who said I build computers for a living? I build computers for free, for family and friends. And I mean, it's not too hard to set up a dual PCI - E setup. Even watercooling nowadays is pretty simple, so most people who fail at building computers are just lazy. Given this fact, it doesn't take a genius to realize that there is no algorithm out there that compiles peoples demographical information efficiently, stores it, and shares it between multiple servers flawlessly without requiring human intervention. Therefore, it would require MORE people to be hired.

Not a billionaire, but doing very good. I assure you much better than some Computer tech geek setting up Office Networks or hacking XBox Consoles. Shut the fuck up and eat already dork.
:clap2: We believe you. We really do.

Sounds good fuck face, but in reality your full of shit as usual. They already have the info that would be needed for what she said it's needed for. Your pathetic attempt at big words (tiny in reality) is fruitless. You're a fucking moron bro.

Heh, first off we're not bros punk. I've already pointed out why it would inevitably require a restructuring of the current system to have an automated system that effectively compiles this information and allows for its dissemination across bureaus.

Hey cockgobbler? They already do it with your Federal Tax returns! And with even more information that any census would require. You still have to process 300 million of your little pieces of paper you fucking imbecile. Why pay twice as many assholes if you don't have to? Answer = In order for Obama to pretend that he created a bunch of new jobs you weak minded computer geek dipshit. ~BH

Oh, there it is. One of the "Obama is lying to the country" cracks. I'm sure the census was just invented and requires temp hiring THIS year, when Obama was elected. It hasn't been a part of our society for decades, no no, this is all part of barack's liberal agenda to create fake jobs and lie to us. :clap2:

As for saveliberty, sit down pup, we're already through. Although its good to see you agree with him, gives me all the assurance I need.

I'm slowly starting to work out the conservatives worth debating up here and those that are hopeless. Though I filed you under the latter category after our first exchange, I can never fail to be amazed at the logic behind stupidity. By "making it clear to them" all you've done is make it more difficult to get accurate, detailed information. Why would you NOT want full demographically information about your area?

Do you people really think if the government wanted to take you, your family, or your money, they wouldn't just DO it? They don't need a census to find most people nowadays, technology does that for us, you're astoundingly behind the times if you think the most effective way at gathering data on people to spy on them would be by paper and snail mail.

I mean shit, i'm no experienced hacker, and I know how to get people's private information off of instant messaging conversations.

You guys claim you're tired of government waste, but you want them to waste more time, money and labor to go consolidate all the information you think they should already have instead of just providing it to them? Jesus some people are fucking crazy.

Make up your mind, do you wanna be lazy and spite Obama, or do you wanna actually uphold conservative principles and encourage fiscal efficacy (by preventing the government from collecting the same information...two or three times from you) and accurate representation (in the form of demographical information)?

Astounding, the parameters of stupidity are simply astounding.

The issue is about your choice about what information you want to hand over and I still retain that choice no matter what the government says.

Oh, for crying out loud. What big secret do you think you're keeping? Your name and address? They already know that, or they wouldn't have been able to send you the form. Whether you own or rent? Already a matter of public record. Your sex and race? Obvious just by looking at you for nearly everyone. And you DON'T "retain the choice" to not fill out the Census form. Every question on it IS required by law. Most of them have been part of that form since just after the Constitution was ratified. Don't be a bigger doofus than nature requires you to be.

I plan on filling out what is required by law such as info required for knowing how many representatives my state gets. That is all that is needed. I can't figure out why they need anything else and its not being paranoid because the census info was used to round up japanese Americans. I know you think govt. is holy and good so they get an acception about what they can do to you. Its an exception that normal people don't get which is why you would not hand over the information to them but when that person throws on a govt. uniform then you just stand and salute.

Isn't it amazing how some people get this exception in our society while others do not. It reminds me when T.Paine asked who made kings different from other people? You should ask yourself that one day so you can address your personal issue.

The issue is about your choice about what information you want to hand over and I still retain that choice no matter what the government says.

Oh, for crying out loud. What big secret do you think you're keeping? Your name and address? They already know that, or they wouldn't have been able to send you the form. Whether you own or rent? Already a matter of public record. Your sex and race? Obvious just by looking at you for nearly everyone. And you DON'T "retain the choice" to not fill out the Census form. Every question on it IS required by law. Most of them have been part of that form since just after the Constitution was ratified. Don't be a bigger doofus than nature requires you to be.

I plan on filling out what is required by law such as info required for knowing how many representatives my state gets. That is all that is needed. I can't figure out why they need anything else and its not being paranoid because the census info was used to round up japanese Americans. I know you think govt. is holy and good so they get an acception about what they can do to you. Its an exception that normal people don't get which is why you would not hand over the information to them but when that person throws on a govt. uniform then you just stand and salute.

Isn't it amazing how some people get this exception in our society while others do not. It reminds me when T.Paine asked who made kings different from other people? You should ask yourself that one day so you can address your personal issue.

God you people are so fucking stupid.

United States Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The census started in 1790, stop making shit up. Yes, it was used detrimentally against Japanese AND German people during WWII, so were alot of things. that doesn't mean we should fucking do away with something that's been with our nation since near its inception because of a few mistakes made in the past.

Oh and for you fucking tards that keep thinking the FBI or CIA or whatever other secret spy agency wants to take your census info:

In 1980, 4 FBI agents went to the Census Bureau's Colorado Springs office with warrants to seize Census documents, but were forced to leave with nothing. Courts upheld that no agency, including the FBI, has access to Census data. [12]

Which is still null and void, because if the government wanted to find your ass they don't need your fucking census info to do so. Get over yourselves, its 2010, I've got friends that can find out your banking information by sending you a link in the mail, do you think the U.S. government can't find out basic information if it really had to?

Which is still null and void, because if the government wanted to find your ass they don't need your fucking census info to do so. Get over yourselves, its 2010, I've got friends that can find out your banking information by sending you a link in the mail, do you think the U.S. government can't find out basic information if it really had to?

Thanks for making one of my bigger points on why the Census is redundant. You seem to be one giant mass of contradictions. Sit there and preach about how important it is to turn this valuable information in and in the next breath say, oh, they can get this stuff any time they want. I think you just like to make yourself feel elitist. In reality your just a tadpole who will end up a toad..

Wow. Who the hell gives 200 posts worth of a shit?

Either fill it out and mail it back, or don't.

If you haven't changed anyone's mind by now, you sure as hell aren't going to.

It's ALL required by law, dummy. Feel free to visit the 2010 Census site for their primer for anyone dim enough not to understand the purpose behind the questions. And my only "personal issue" is an extreme allergy to fools.

By the way, I note that you were unable to answer the question of what on that form is such a big, intrusive secret that you feel violated for having to answer.

God you people are so fucking stupid.

United States Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The census started in 1790, stop making shit up. Yes, it was used detrimentally against Japanese AND German people during WWII, so were alot of things. that doesn't mean we should fucking do away with something that's been with our nation since near its inception because of a few mistakes made in the past.

Oh and for you fucking tards that keep thinking the FBI or CIA or whatever other secret spy agency wants to take your census info:

In 1980, 4 FBI agents went to the Census Bureau's Colorado Springs office with warrants to seize Census documents, but were forced to leave with nothing. Courts upheld that no agency, including the FBI, has access to Census data. [12]

Apparently, some people operate on the theory that since information can be used for evil purposes, it's better to be as stupid and uninformed as possible. :eusa_whistle:

I think it hilarious when people lie or don't feel it out, especially people who have a problem with taxes.
The census helps many, including businesses.
So in reality you want to slow down the progression of capitalism, and do not agree with " no taxation without representation."

I pay taxes based on my income - not whether I'm black, blue, purple, or Hispanic. It makes no difference what race I am.
Whoever told you that was lying to you.

Did you lie on it 10 years ago too, or is this just a "wild hair" that makes you want to lie on the census this time?

Yes, 10 years ago I told a similar story.

2000-I am Irish-American, married to a Leprechaun, have fraternal twin children, one Leprechaun, one not, own the bridge we live under, have 10 pots of gold and 8 rainbows.

2010-I am Irish-American, married to the same Leprechaun, still have fraternal twin children, one Lepechaun, one not, but.....now we don't own our own bridge anymore. We are renters once again. We lost the bridge due to flooding and job loss directly related to the Obama induced recession. Most of our pots of gold are gone and our rainbows are far reduced from what they were 10 years ago. No hope in sight.

*sigh*
I believe it.

They want to know how many people are living in a specific area. Anything else is irrelevant. And they sure as hell don't need my phone number because "2" is such a confusing response.

Unless you're going to try and tell me the local tchotchki shop is going to carry 6 MORE key chains that say "Billy" because there's 6 people named Billy is a 6 block radius.

I hope my local shop is able to unload the "Fred" and "Ethyl" key chains they're going to be buying.:lol:

""Considering the volume of data that the Bureau of Census gathers during the census, some loss of confidential data is bound to occur," one document bluntly states. Citing past missteps, such as the loss of work laptops by census employees in 2006, it details a rapid-response effort that includes notification of authorities, if appropriate, as well as free credit monitoring for potential identity theft victims."

Census Bureau concerned about head count problems - Yahoo! News

No security concerns huh?

""Considering the volume of data that the Bureau of Census gathers during the census, some loss of confidential data is bound to occur," one document bluntly states. Citing past missteps, such as the loss of work laptops by census employees in 2006, it details a rapid-response effort that includes notification of authorities, if appropriate, as well as free credit monitoring for potential identity theft victims."

Are you fucking joking me? This is exactly why they don't mass everyones information into one fucking system like you asses keep thinking they do. When dealing with over 100 million people's data, there's bound for something to happen, hence the reasoning for not having everything consolidated in case of data theft, loss, or corruption. Kind of like the whole "dont keep your eggs in one basket."

As for your previous assertion, your flip flopping fails. Just because they CAN doesn't make it COST EFFECTIVE. That's the point, stop feigning stupidity, your way too good at actually being ignorant.

Are you fucking joking me? This is exactly why they don't mass everyones information into one fucking system like you asses keep thinking they do. When dealing with over 100 million people's data, there's bound for something to happen, hence the reasoning for not having everything consolidated in case of data theft, loss, or corruption. Kind of like the whole "dont keep your eggs in one basket."

As for your previous assertion, your flip flopping fails. Just because they CAN doesn't make it COST EFFECTIVE. That's the point, stop feigning stupidity, your way too good at actually being ignorant.

Link to the source that says they don't put the info into one system please. The whole point of the Census doing this is to have the information assembled in one place Scooter. You have temporary workers losing and selling the information they gather. Information they don't have a right to collect to begin with. I have proved there are security issues. You have not backed yours. Are you incapable or just telling a lie?

I'm more worried about my bank being lax with my info. They have my SS number, but the Census does not.

Did you lie on it 10 years ago too, or is this just a "wild hair" that makes you want to lie on the census this time?

Do what they are suppose to do count heads period!!!!! not ask nationality ect. why was religion excluded, and are you a legal citizen? Nationality has nothing to do with funding public projects and congressional representation!!!! costs billions of dollars to count heads typical government redtape and bullshit. send me a letter to tell me I am going to recieve another letter!!! what a load of shit no wonder this country is broke!!!!

Forum List

Back