another putin´s warship is taken down by Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Black sea I In what's becoming an almost bi-weekly event

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
yay more 🇷🇺🇸🇦submarines:auiqs.jpg:

question to our Navy guys, have we seen something like this since WW2?

1707917743690.jpeg

you 🇺🇦 guys are the bomb!:thup:

A joyous Valentine's Day to those 🇷🇺 🐖🇸🇦sailors.
"" Roses are Red
Sailors are 'blue'
Fishes are fed
🇺🇦Drones came for you to ""

Landing craft are kinda expensive and more difficult to replace....they haul cargo and troops inexpensively....

That's gonna hurt.
The Russian Navy is taking almost as big a hit as their Army
agree with both of you, a question, a pro- Moscow experts wrote , that strategically its good for Moscow imperialism , Moscow imperial black see fleet has no leverage , it suck off resources (people, money, logistic , air - defense , attention, etc. ) which Moscow army badly needs today. it will be batter if putin sinks the entire BS fleet instead. Do you agree with this conclusion ?
PS

Putin's 'invisible' nightmare: Ukraine unveils new 20ft underwater kamikaze stealth drone capable of carrying 1,000lbs of explosives that will be aimed at Muscovite 's Black Sea fleet​

Last edited:
agree with both of you, a question, a pro- Moscow experts wrote , that strategically its good for Moscow imperialism , Moscow imperial black see fleet has no leverage , it suck off resources (people, money, logistic , air - defense , attention, etc. ) which Moscow army badly needs today. it will be batter if putin sinks the entire BS fleet instead. Do you agree with this conclusion
No....
Russia needs the navy to protect its Shipping vessels and other economic interests. It's port in Sevastopol was once crucial to sell oil....and if it plans on stopping Ukrainian grain shipments...kinda a moot point.

But what really is problematic is the nuclear arsenal Russia has. Russia would rather go bankrupt than stop fighting in Ukraine. And it just might. RF forces can no longer guard its vast arsenal and keep it from being sold off on the black market....because it's short of career military troops.

Russia stopped its stock exchange the other day. (Likely central banking issues or server issues) But Russia is running low on Reserves....got enough for another 60 days max. Running out of oil refineries, fuel, and ships to sell oil. NOT good.

No....
Russia needs the navy to protect its Shipping vessels and other economic interests. It's port in Sevastopol was once crucial to sell oil....and if it plans on stopping Ukrainian grain shipments...kinda a moot point.

But what really is problematic is the nuclear arsenal Russia has. Russia would rather go bankrupt than stop fighting in Ukraine. And it just might. RF forces can no longer guard its vast arsenal and keep it from being sold off on the black market....because it's short of career military troops.

Russia stopped its stock exchange the other day. (Likely central banking issues or server issues) But Russia is running low on Reserves....got enough for another 60 days max. Running out of oil refineries, fuel, and ships to sell oil. NOT good.

1) GOT a link ? i dont think so , but i want to see a link first, but you have a good point here, Look like its a corridinated attack on Moscow oil- gas industry , FINALLY

2) when you wrote - nuclear arsenal, you mean at least 40 years old made in ussr, nukes, correct ?

3) no , its not true, google " ponty" ,

4) very interesting, i want to know more about " running low on Reserves" , if have something more, post it here, thank you ....

1) GOT a link ? i dont think so , but i want to see a link first, but you have a good point here, Look like its a corridinated attack on Moscow oil- gas industry , FINALLY

2) when you wrote - nuclear arsenal, you mean at least 40 years old made in ussr, nukes, correct ?

3) no , its not true, google " ponty" ,

4) very interesting, i want to know more about " running low on Reserves" , if have something more, post it here, thank you ....

Well,
Last spring we were discussing how wars worked...how they were funded...how they ended. Sanctions hurt economically.

Russia had reserves at that time and was burning through them due to their falling Ruble...they were trying to prop it up. (Their stock trading market closed this past week unexpectedly)

So....last spring/summer the economists were discussing how long their reserves would hold up....and we are getting close to March....when the prediction of their reserves would run out.

Granted their career military personnel are mostly gone...and replaced with conscripted men. So who is left? If these soldiers go without pay (like when the USSR fell) what becomes of their nuclear arsenal?
This is a mess....like wolverines living under your house. A mess you don't want to clean up but absolutely must.

Landing craft are kinda expensive and more difficult to replace....they haul cargo and troops inexpensively....

That's gonna hurt.
update, where the old one, killed ? Dismissal usually means a 14th floor window soon after in Moscow ulus...

Forum List

Back