Another Prominent Death in the Dominican Republic

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They all seem to have one thing in common. Why arent we doing something about it

Brother of 'Shark Tank' star Barbara Corcoran found dead in Dominican Republic hotel room

The deaths have baffled people around the world because, among other things, they involved tourists whose families and friends described them as relatively healthy, and exhibiting no signs of illness before they fell sick. Dominican authorities cited nearly identical conditions, including pulmonary edema – where the lungs fill with fluid – for several of them. Some of the deceased who were said to have died of heart attacks had not displayed symptoms or had a heart condition, according to their families

I heard earlier today there are now 7 deaths that are being investigated, of US citizens there in DR

This keeps repeating:

Her husband said that his wife, 41, collapsed after having the minibar drink at the Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville. Dominican authorities said she died of a heart attack,

a Pennsylvania woman who was vacationing in the Dominican Republic last year said she died in her room at the Bahia Principe Resort in Punta Cana after she had a drink from the minibar

a California man, Robert Bell Wallace, died in his room in April after he fell critically ill at the all-inclusive Hard Rock resort in Punta Cana.

Buying knock off moonshine and putting it in the bottles in place of the brand listed on the label to scam people, and make more? Never thinking it could be bad moonshine?

I didnt realize there have been poisonings at multiple resorts.
And I didnt know they used open fifths in their mini bars rather than airplane bottles.
Sounds to me like an employee who moved from one job to another that hates Americans.
It should be a simple matter to find out if an employee worked at both resorts and if they used the same mini bar set up that used open bottles.

If it were resorts being cheap by adding say wood alcohol they would have stopped after the first death.....yet it continues.
This shit is intentional.

Buying knock off moonshine and putting it in the bottles in place of the brand listed on the label to scam people, and make more? Never thinking it could be bad moonshine?

But people are getting raped and beat nearly to death also. it's not just the 'shine

You couldn't PAY me to go there right now.

But people are getting raped and beat nearly to death also. it's not just the 'shine

You couldn't PAY me to go there right now.

It's a shithole that should be avoided unless you're a Democrat senator looking for under age sex (am I supposed to say allegedly?)

https://nypost.com/2019/06/12/insta...roped-nearly-kidnapped-in-dominican-republic/

It's so close to Epstein Island....wow...and all that sickness.... so close to Haiti.....and child trafficking....wow what is it?

what's happening over there?

It's so close to Epstein Island....wow...and all that sickness.... so close to Haiti.....and child trafficking....wow what is it?

It's a level above Haiti, but still just another shithole

Americans are being murdered and beaten at certain hotels and resorts

No different than Mexico.

Maybe Americans should stay home for a while? it's gettin crazy out there.

Forum List

Back